Page 1412 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... LastLast
Results 35,276 to 35,300 of 45935
    fkna Buzz

you rock
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    I like benzos too.
    Everyday I want some.
    Everyday I hate that I was ever introduced to em.
    Everyday I look back on my life and the decisions I made and regret quite a bit of em.
    Half my life I was comatose.

Stick with the weed.
    That's pretty much how I roll... since you can just go to the store and buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Saturday afternoon I had essentially 3 MRIs - cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine (yeah my back is jacked). It annoys me that my ears are still ringing. Holy fuck was that loud. They gave me earplugs but still it was ridiculously loud and sounded like a traffic emergency in Bangkok, all these crazy different sounds at top fucking volume for ~75 minutes, holy shit. Annoying.
    Go back into the glacier ötzi

It’s quiet there. And no pain.
    . . .

Saturday afternoon I had essentially 3 MRIs - cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine (yeah my back is jacked). It annoys me that my ears are still ringing. Holy fuck was that loud. They gave me earplugs but still it was ridiculously loud and sounded like a traffic emergency in Bangkok, all these crazy different sounds at top fucking volume for ~75 minutes, holy shit. Annoying.
    Been in for hour and half a few times. It makes you think about being submitted to mental torture and how much worse it actually could be. Mental toughness is key.

I'd try to make a song to the random noises and just when it is kinda working for me the noise changes to another more annoying sound.

Then I would do my best to meditate and remove my mental state from the situation completely. That was mildly successful like most meditation I guess.

Necessary evil.

What annoys me?

Getting a letter for a company I haven’t worked for in two fucking decades that they had a data breach and I’ve been compromised. Fuckers you had a punch card time clock when I worked there. Eat shit.

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    Good Lord!
    Fucking hell man, I hope you're okay.
    Compression fracture of L1 here (in high school)
    Yeah I mean I get around fine, can do whatever (after I warm up and stretch, at least), but it constantly hurts at one level or another. Two courses of prednisone and an epidural so far this year, I can't keep doing that so I gotta find a plan B.

Couple compression fractures at T5 and T6, "severe" arthritis in the lumbar, and a vertebrae in my neck that somehow got tweaked out of place in my neck. The craziest thing is the cracking, it sounds like a guy playing the maracas is following me around, it doesn't hurt but that can't be good.

I really did a lot of dumb shit as a kid and young man and the bill seems to have come due.

When I had my shoulder done last year they handed me a set of noise cancelling headphones and asked me what Sirius XM channel I wanted. It wasn't completely silent, but it was tolerable, and I think that little bit of control took care of the anxiety.

Since when does a drip coffee maker drip without the carafe?

About 3 cups lost before I caught on, at least 1 more before it stopped.

When grounds overflow while you grab a quick cup and jam the shut off?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Server maintenance when your job's software is 100% cloud based. I usually have to work late into the night and get up ultra-early to bang out work when kids are in bed. Flop out of bed at like 4 AM. Get the coffee going. Fire up computer. Attempt to log in. "System is undergoing maintenance. Try again later." Oh, you bastards. Have a deadline I'm up against, so that's annoying.

Dickheads who come to my hospital fir elective surgery but won’t vaccinate. Fuck then all. If you trust medicine enough to buy new tits at least get vaccinated

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Dickheads who come to my hospital fir elective surgery but won’t vaccinate. Fuck then all. If you trust medicine enough to buy new tits at least get vaccinated

Gonna need some pics here.

For science.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Gonna need some pics here.

For science.
    So if a dickhead gets fake tits, are they really more like a chest scrotum and testes?

No pics please.

School bus routes. Around here, if you’re last on you’re first off. First on last off.

That’s bullshit and it annoys me.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    School bus routes. Around here, if you’re last on you’re first off. First on last off.

That’s bullshit and it annoys me.
    Um, move closer to the school? What are they supposed to do at the end of the day, drive out to the sticks first so life can be "fair?"

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Um, move closer to the school? What are they supposed to do at the end of the day, drive out to the sticks first so life can be "fair?"
    Yeah. Run the same route. Also, we aren’t furthest from the school on this bus route.
    focus.

Double ear infection.

That's definitely worse than double secret probation.

you have double ears?

Can you tie them in a knot?
    Can you tie them in a bow?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    What annoys me?

Getting a letter for a company I haven’t worked for in two fucking decades that they had a data breach and I’ve been compromised. Fuckers you had a punch card time clock when I worked there. Eat shit.
    Someone broke in and stole your punch cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Can you tie them in a knot?
    Can you tie them in a bow?
    My ears? No. My nuts? I can throw em over my shoulder like a continental soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Double ear infection.
    in this same vein, i have had water in my left ear for the last week. *glug, glug* every step i take.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Been in for hour and half a few times. It makes you think about being submitted to mental torture and how much worse it actually could be. Mental toughness is key.

I'd try to make a song to the random noises and just when it is kinda working for me the noise changes to another more annoying sound.

Then I would do my best to meditate and remove my mental state from the situation completely. That was mildly successful like most meditation I guess.

Necessary evil.
    Getting a brain MRI Friday and you fuckers could not be doing a worse job of making me comfortable with that.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Getting a brain MRI Friday and you fuckers could not be doing a worse job of making me comfortable with that.
    No worries, it’s not that bad. Wear earplugs and ask for the earmuffs as well.

Close your eyes and try to relax when you’re in the tube. It really doesn’t take that long.