Page 1268 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... LastLast
Results 31,676 to 31,700 of 46050
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Me: "Hey Comcast, the line from the telephone pole to our house dropped 6 feet in last weeks storm. Can you send a guy out to tighten it up as I can touch it now?"

Comcast: "Have you tried re-setting the modem?"
    Man, talk about sticking to the script on their screen! Sheesh!

Once again the vacant house on my property was broken into. I know it was last night because since the first time back in June I check it every day. Last time they broke the front door. This time they kicked in the back door breaking the glass screen door and deadbolt on the metal door.

I'm almost 100% sure it is family members of the woman I bought it from 7 years ago coming back to, in their words "look for artifacts." This is what the young lady who identified herself as the granddaughter of the woman I bought it from told me when I caught her and her boyfriend on the property between the first break-in and this one. I don't know her story but I suspect she is the daughter of one of the sons who grew up there (he died suddenly several months back) and she is gieving trying to find things that might have been his though he hadn't lived there for decades.

She could have just asked but now.... I've had to get the sherrif involved. Stupid people really piss me off.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^^ Infuriating to say the least. My sister used to be a bit fuzzy on the concept of not retaining rights on something you gave/sold but she got past when she turned 5, maybe 6. These people sound extremely entitled and/or ridiculously dumb. Probably both.

The state of the snack box at work annoys me. SlimJims and Doritos? Hum... At least there's gum to mask the death breath. The choice of snacks goes right in line with the fact that we don't get health benefits I guess...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hhh.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	340297
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    ^^^ Infuriating to say the least. My sister used to be a bit fuzzy on the concept of not retaining rights on something you gave/sold but she got past when she turned 5, maybe 6. These people sound extremely entitled and/or ridiculously dumb. Probably both.

The state of the snack box at work annoys me. SlimJims and Doritos? Hum... At least there's gum to mask the death breath. The choice of snacks goes right in line with the fact that we don't get health benefits I guess...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hhh.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	340297

Yeah.. not the sharpest tools in the shed. Had all kinds of problems with the family re: their lack of understand of the law. Granted it was the family homestead since 1916 and they were the only clan that lived there but still it's been sold and again... all they had to do was ask. They know me and I'm still in contact with the Grandmother and her other son.

Are those Fig Newtons? Those have some redeeming value.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

I like fig newtons.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I like fig newtons.
    I had a horse that loved them.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I had a horse that loved them.
    Have you ever seen that horse and Riser3 together? Could be the same person. 🤷🏻♂️
    < /justsaying >

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Have you ever seen that horse and Riser3 together? Could be the same person. 🤷🏻♂️
    < /justsaying >
    Heh. I needed a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Have you ever seen that horse and Riser3 together? Could be the same person. ����♂️
    < /justsaying >
    well.. the horse is buried in my back field so......

Not Figs unfortunately, I'd be all over those! They're some kind of Sam's club imitation of some kind of all-cereal healthy thing that tastes like sawdust. Leftover from 12 rounds of snacks ago....
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    <snip> The choice of snacks goes right in line with the fact that we don't get health benefits I guess...
    What kind of 3rd-world company you workin' for?!?

One that puts a box of 120 mini Slim Jims in the snack box.

I tetrised a big load of stuff in the car to take to my storage locker. I unpacked it all, and brought it to said locker only to realize I had forgotten the key.

So I had to repack it all and put it back in the car and I couldn't get it to fit.

FUCK
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

well.. the horse is buried in my back field so......
    Now you know what to do after you mount the spring gun in the abandoned outbuilding.

And Riser can post from the beyond but we can’t get the search function to work? Maybe we’re in purgatory?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    I tetrised a big load of stuff in the car to take to my storage locker. I unpacked it all, and brought it to said locker only to realize I had forgotten the key.

So I had to repack it all and put it back in the car and I couldn't get it to fit.

FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Now you know what to do after you mount the spring gun in the abandoned outbuilding.

And Riser can post from the beyond but we can’t get the search function to work? Maybe we’re in purgatory?

air pressure on your tires. Why do they have to write it like it is a secret?
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    air pressure on your tires. Why do they have to write it like it is a secret?
    The factory recommendation for the factory size tire is on a sticker in the driver's door jamb.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The elastic on my n95 is wearing out. Guess I’ll sample some of the kn95’s of questionable origin.

I learned that the fucking bumpers I ordered for my fucking 4Runner, that took two fucking months to fucking build, shipped three fucking weeks ago and were fucking delivered on fucking August 31 (2020), not to fucking Durango, Colorado, but to someone / someplace in fucking Columbus, Ohio (Ahiya). Nice fucking job fucking Victory 4X4.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Sigh.... another "challenge."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaAFOrudj0g
    I was literally watching this video in another tab when I read your comment. Fascinating shit, both in the medical sense and the fact that drinking fucking benadryl is a challenge. What happened to the simpler days of drinking a bottle of robitussin in your dorm room?
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaAFOrudj0g
    I was literally watching this video in another tab when I read your comment. Fascinating shit, both in the medical sense and the fact that drinking fucking benadryl is a challenge. What happened to the simpler days of drinking a bottle of robitussin in your dorm room?
    Name:  73A8BC4C-CBFA-426E-9686-306ECF6FCED5.jpeg
Views: 1126
Size:  43.5 KB
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    What kind of 3rd-world company you workin' for?!?
    The joys of start-ups I guess. Good thing Ms Boissal can provide on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post

FUCK
    We're redoing the floors at the house and will be playing a larger version of this game with a 16' pod and all of our furniture. I fucking dread the thought. And I guarantee not everything will fit back in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

Do I get to misquote Mark Twain now?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    The factory recommendation for the factory size tire is on a sticker in the driver's door jamb.
    Factory tires...?!?!?
    BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA