Page 1219 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... LastLast
Results 30,451 to 30,475 of 46049
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Posting pics of cars at trailheads is the new "I want to speak to the manager". Anyone who does it should forced to have their name legally changed to Karen.
    Dunno. Way I see it is that the people breaking lockdown to do _________ "that doesn't impact anybody because I'm a special snowflake" are the new Karens. Posting pics of cars at trailheads are like making citizen's arrests. See something, say something.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Dunno. Way I see it is that the people breaking lockdown to do _________ "that doesn't impact anybody because I'm a special snowflake" are the new Karens. Posting pics of cars at trailheads are like making citizen's arrests. See something, say something.
    A friend of mine showed up early and was the 2nd car in the lot. Parked well away from the trail, in the back corner of the lot. Came back and the lot was full. Is he an asshole? Should he be "Shamed". The lot is 1 mile from his house. I figure a full lot is the cutoff, when people are parking on roads and not in normal spaces, then there's a problem.

Your friend drove one mile in order to hike?

I see a different problem.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Your friend drove one mile in order to hike?

I see a different problem.
    1 mile on a busy hwy, no alternative routes. Thanks for paying attention to details though.

People are hiking during lockdown? I see a different problem. Stay home means stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Posting pics of cars at trailheads is the new "I want to speak to the manager". Anyone who does it should forced to have their name legally changed to Karen.
    Hahaha. Totally. Karens are out in full force these days. Especially amongst the boomers on FB/NextDoor.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

People are hiking during lockdown? I see a different problem. Stay home means stay home .
    But then how would you get all those pics of the busy trailheads Karen?

People are hiking during lockdown? I see a different problem. Stay home means stay home.

Don't be maligning Crack!
    I'm really maligning pillow guy's fake religion via narcotics anonymous.

All this is extremely relevant to me. I miss my trails because of this.

*Gomer Pyle* “CITIZEN’S ARREST!”
    I still call it The Jake.

Can someone please tell me how this is different than things being closed during/ after a natural disaster and exactly what rights under the constitution (articles that have been repealed) we've lost?

Honestly. Do you know what it takes to repeal?

As far as local laws, those change sl the time i.e. legal marijuana, smoking age etc. Vote the person out and get someone who will change it.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I'm really maligning pillow guy's fake religion via narcotics anonymous.
    Good. Carry on.

What's wrong with Karen. She's pretty hot.
    Name:  20200329_152503.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  19.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Can someone please tell me how this is different than things being closed during/ after a natural disaster and exactly what rights under the constitution (articles that have been repealed) we've lost?

Honestly. Do you know what it takes to repeal?

As far as local laws, those change sl the time i.e. legal marijuana, smoking age etc. Vote the person out and get someone who will change it.
    Like.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Ever since that guy who started the company went all "Trump is God's president" at that white house briefing a couple weeks back I can't see his ads in the same light anymore.
    He's got to stay on Trump's good side so he can continue to mine the Egyptian cotton fields for his bed sheets. Oil is cheap now, and this special cotton is very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    He's got to stay on Trump's good side so he can continue to mine the Egyptian cotton fields for his bed sheets. Oil is cheap now, and this special cotton is very rare.
    Except for the fact that he has a new product

Towels made from the “best cotton in the world”
    . USA cotton!?

He’s trumps twin brother
    . . .

The Mike Lindell appearance seemed like a wtf moment for most, but it was a shrewd dog whistle for the glued to Fox religious right. Down and out drug addict came to Jesus and lived the American Dream (of getting rich). Plus his pillows are made in America, and he sounds like your uncle from Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    What's wrong with Karen. She's pretty hot.
    Name:  20200329_152503.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  19.7 KB
    Wrong Karen. This is the Karen being referred to...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Yes, the Made in America blurb has probably increased appeal x10 in the current environment.

Yeah, even though I make fun of the fact that he wears a cross/crucifix necklace outside of his shirt in the commercials, and his obviously dyed hair, I respect that he didn't offshore his business and created 1000+ (what I assume are good) jobs in his home state. If his pillows were anything special I'd buy a couple, but I'm kinda addicted to my purple pillow (and mattress).

Yeah, even though I make fun of the fact that he wears a cross/crucifix necklace outside of his shirt in the commercials, and his obviously dyed hair, I respect that he didn't offshore his business and created 1000+ (what I assume are good) jobs in his home state. If his pillows were anything special I'd buy a couple, but I'm kinda addicted to my purple pillow (and mattress).
    Good on him. I still won't buy his stuff, he's supporting bat shit insane.

Always wondered what was so revolutionary.
    Then saw them in a local store with a sample pillow.
    It’s chunks of foam. Loosely cut chunks of foam.
    Those pillows have been around since 1960.
    . . .

Yeah, the pillows aren't good, but the marketing is great.

I haven't been able to find pasta at the grocery store in a month.

Shop Rite had Ronzoni pasta on sale and they usually have about 30 varieties. This time they had skids of it, but only lasagna noodles and 3 other types. They must be limiting the changeovers in the plants due to shortage of staff. Other than the skids they were just rolling in off the truck the shelves were bare.