Page 1202 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... LastLast
Results 30,026 to 30,050 of 46042
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Where are the sweet GS planks?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Maybe he should consider the Jerantulas?

Some are still waiting for that shipment notice.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Doooooooo it.

I had some DH skis, once, briefly. I think I did two runs on them and that was enough. They. Do. Not. Turn. Not until you are going very very fast.

I stick with GS skis for hard pack days now.
    This. Bought some used from a racer dude.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

GODDAM YOU ALL TO HELL!

Whats the dealio with the plates? Can you strip that off or is it necessary?
    watch out for snakes

Will they slarve and slash?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

There's a Tele skier in the Wasatch who owns a hunk of shit snowcat with exclusive rights to use it on the Cardiff Fork access trail, a popular hiking/snowshoeing/skiing area. The old cat is more smog machine than snow machine. What was once a fast five mile runout with lots of zones to pop off of little berms and banked turns is now chewed up cattrack chunder.

Anything will if you have a 4" angle grinder for your tune ups.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    There's a Tele skier in the Wasatch who owns a hunk of shit snowcat with exclusive rights to use it on the Cardiff Fork access trail, a popular hiking/snowshoeing/skiing area. The old cat is more smog machine than snow machine. What was once a fast five mile runout with lots of zones to pop off of little berms and banked turns is now chewed up cattrack chunder.
    Sounds like a job for the A10 Warthog. I know a guy who knows a guy who used to fly one. He would just need an A10 and a few rounds of 30mm HE.

But then you have all that depleted uranium dust contaminating the whole area for decades.

If he is a tele skier he will most likely not do any PMs and it will grind to a halt due to lack of motor oil.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Anything will if you have a 4" angle grinder for your tune ups.
    Have one. I'm in then.

But then you have all that depleted uranium dust contaminating the whole area for decades.
    Trying to solve one problem at a time here, Scotty.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Are you kidding?! Can they slarve and slash!? You outta see ‘em; they’ll slarve under that rooski radar so low they’ll be burning the treetops!! HELL YEAH they can slarve and slash!!!

Lito would slarve those down moguls all day long and love it.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Just found out that some scumbag hacked my Hulu account and switched the associated e-mail address without me ever noticing til now. Then they got into Netflix but thankfully only changed password. Thankfully Hulu customer service helped me reset it back to the old one and booted off all devices, but still annoying. Apparently a TON of people got hacked from December-January and the notification went straight to junk (then auto-deleted later) for most of us.

Check your accounts, folks!

This has been blowing my mind this season. If he's going to truck up there on the daily he could at least put in a proper grooming so the exit is fast... How far up does he go? I never make it past the mower skinner, maybe he trashes the road all the way to the mining structures?

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Just found out that some scumbag hacked my Hulu account and switched the associated e-mail address without me ever noticing til now. Then they got into Netflix but thankfully only changed password. Thankfully Hulu customer service helped me reset it back to the old one and booted off all devices, but still annoying. Apparently a TON of people got hacked from December-January and the notification went straight to junk (then auto-deleted later) for most of us.

Check your accounts, folks!
    Wait. You got hacked and had Hulu CS set your password back to the OLD one?

Some are still waiting for that shipment notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    The initial product review of the Jerantula said it was the all-mountain speed machine that shall not be attempted to be tamed by weaklings and the un-grim.

I’d say they’d slash and slarve faster than anything.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Wait. You got hacked and had Hulu CS set your password back to the OLD one?

No!!! Haha. I had them reset it back to my old associated e-mail address. Not my password. Changed that. They straight up hijacked the associated e-mail. That was annoying as I was completely locked out.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    No!!! Haha. I had them reset it back to my old associated e-mail address. Not my password. Changed that. They straight up hijacked the associated e-mail. That was annoying as I was completely locked out.
    <whew>

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    This has been blowing my mind this season. If he's going to truck up there on the daily he could at least put in a proper grooming so the exit is fast... How far up does he go? I never make it past the mower skinner, maybe he trashes the road all the way to the mining structures?
    I've seen the track go past the George's area but I don't know if the stream crossing stops him later in the season. Some say go somewhere else if you don't like it, and we're not touring there that much regardless, but there's so many good lines: Mower, Meadows, Catchers, all the little Days into Cardiff chutes, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You're not helping, goddammit.
    I have a pair of Super Bros that maybe get one day a year, because I dont fear for myself as much for others on the hill if I decide to wear them. I barely turn with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    No skin in the game. Groomed track seems like the friendly thing to do.

I've seen the track go past the George's area but I don't know if the stream crossing stops him later in the season. Some say go somewhere else if you don't like it, and we're not touring there that much regardless, but there's so many good lines: Mower, Meadows, Catchers, all the little Days into Cardiff chutes, etc....
    I did a Cardiff to Mineral the other day and the snowcat was half way up George's bowl, easily above Montreal hill. I don't know what his normal is since that's the first time I've gone up Cardiff in a few years.

code that uses every C++ feature possible, including templates arcana, polymorphic inheritance with overridden operators and every std:: type feature possible
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<