Page 1150 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150
Results 28,726 to 28,729 of 28729
    It annoys me that someone is happy. I'm so much happier when everyone is annoyed.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Car broke down on Friday morning and had it towed straight to the shop. Now it's Wednesday and I still haven't heard a diagnosis. Called yesterday PM to check on status and they said they hadn't even looked at it yet. I understand shops be mad busy and all so I'm not upset with them. Just frustrated at the situation. I'd REALLY like to know whether or not I need to be shopping for another ride.

Been looking at cars online and that's even more depressing. Cars are WAAAYYYYY too expensive these days. I miss the days pre-Cash for Clunkers when you find great used cars for under a grand all day long. I bet someday, my son's going to punch me when I tell him "Well, sonny, back in MY day, I bought a used Subaru for $150 in perfect shape." Haha. Cars are my generation's version of "Back in my day, you could get a soda for a nickel."
    Well, the dollar ain't worth what it used to be, Sonny.

Other shit that annoys me: people that can't get it into their thick skulls that healthcare is not a good/service that follows the "normal" rules of capitalism. Even when *they* are getting SHAFTED by their health insurance.

My favorite take out meal of all time (spicy pork bulgogi) always gives me the shits exactly 8 hours after consuming.

I'm not sure if that's annoying or impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Other shit that annoys me: people that can't get it into their thick skulls that healthcare is not a good/service that follows the "normal" rules of capitalism. Even when *they* are getting SHAFTED by their health insurance.
    Make as much money as possible. By any and all means necessary. SHAFTING is a good portion of the manual it seems.
    But yes, health insurance requirements - offend my delicate capitalistic sensibilities.