Page 1145 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145
Results 28,601 to 28,608 of 28608
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Working from home today because I have to "volunteer" to set up for a sample sale. Volunteer is in quotes because this is for the kiddo's ski racing, and they make you pay an extra $300 if you don't get 3 volunteer credits.

AND... They just called and cancelled my volunteer shift (due to start in 2 hours) because of weather. And I expect them to say "sorry, no volunteer credit for you", even though I blocked out this time to volunteer. Very annoying.
    Same here but without the cancel, but at least I get to ski when at the races, unlike

Gymnastics meets. They require volunteers as well or else it’s $500. For shit like selling concessions. For fucks sake...I’m hiring a high school student for $20 an hour to do it instead.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Somehow my cell number got input on buyerzone.com for a electric company looking for “phone integration” services.

I shit you not I’ve received about 100 calls in the last hour and a half. Called buyer zone and they supposedly updated it but still receiving calls. Jeebus christmas
    Start taking credit card numbers.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Card game last night at a friend and another friend brings over his dog, which in all other cases is totally awesome in my world. Except this guys dog is a big, untrained, unaffectionate PITA. It's an Irish Wolfhound which is the size of a small pony. It does not listen and just gets into everything and knocks shit over. The owner is constantly raising his voice telling him to lay down, stop, come here..... He is pretty much a loner so I feel sorry for him and try to give the dog some loving, but the dog might as well be a camel. It is so undoglike.
    The fact that he knocked the table and caused a re-deal when I had a winning hand and I later got burned big on 2 normally excellent hands did not help .either.

Weekend warrior neighbors and renters across the street kept getting louder as they got more drunk. Good [warm] weather had them outside, had to shut the windows at 10pm to enjoy the evening.
    They sure have been quiet today.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

^^^^. That’s what a early mow is for. Weeds looking long also

Lol I did that a couple years ago, d bag renters across the street making a shitton of noise at 3 am = 6:45 40 minute weed wack all across the front. Actually starting a bathroom remodel for the owners on the right Tuesday so I layed off this morning.

Todays annoyance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191013_152057.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	297661
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    ... It's an Irish Wolfhound... It does not listen and just gets into everything and knocks shit over...

The fact that he knocked the table and caused a re-deal when I had a winning hand and I later got burned big on 2 normally excellent hands did not help .either.
    I'm wondering weather or not this dog is far better trained then you realize.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    ˇÓrale, vato!

LOL, the dog only affected the first loss. The other 2x I got burned had nothing to do with the dog, but made the dog extra annoying.