Page 1145 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... LastLast
Results 28,601 to 28,625 of 46279
    Fuck the fucking employees of fucking Lufthansa for striking on the fucking day I fly to Istanbul. Fucking flight fucking canceled, but re-booked on an earlier fucking departure time. Of course, I fucking find out this morning and didn't have the fucking chance to budget an extra fucking hour on top of my fucking six (6) fucking hour drive to fucking Denver. Fuck this shit!

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

You should hire Fred to drive you, you’ll get here in three (3) hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Fuck the fucking employees of fucking Lufthansa for striking on the fucking day I fly to Istanbul. Fucking flight fucking canceled, but re-booked on an earlier fucking departure time. Of course, I fucking find out this morning and didn't have the fucking chance to budget an extra fucking hour on top of my fucking six (6) fucking hour drive to fucking Denver. Fuck this shit!

Luftwaffe Is best flown to and from Germany. Take Turkish to Istanbul.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    https://www.newyorker.com/humor/dail...to-destroy-you

When they let 5th graders write for what was once a pretty good magazine.
    Is there currently a better magazine, I might ask?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Luftwaffe Is best flown to and from Germany. Take Turkish to Istanbul.
    Shit, they can even get to to the Fatherland now. But I did meet a British honey on the flight to London. She lives in Aspen now and we've already discussed skiing together this season.

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    You should hire Fred to drive you, you’ll get here in three (3) hours.
    Now, that's annoying. You don't think we can read the word "three" and it needs further clarification?

Seriously, though, I've always found this weird.

For the avoidance of doubt.

Daniel Ortega eats here.

For the avoidance of doubt.

I had a boss that said “if you ever put that in a document you’re fucking fired.

Write it correctly the first time.”

I always get a chuckle out of that.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I had a boss that said “if you ever put that in a document you’re fucking fired.

Write it correctly the first time.”

I always get a chuckle out of that.
    It would be kind of fun to fuck with people and write something like "The bill shall be remitted within ten (9) days."

Shit, they can even get to to the Fatherland now. But I did meet a British honey on the flight to London. She lives in Aspen now and we've already discussed skiing together this season.

I flew Lufthansa round trip from Frankfurt to Bucharest two years ago. That was interesting. They had some serious attitude. IIRC we flew in and out of terminal Z in FRA which definitely felt like the ends of the Earth. Even for FRA. The flight crew spoke German and English. All of the Romanian announcements were pre-recorded and played last. They seemed pained when interacting with the Romanian passengers.

Did you check her teeth?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It would be kind of fun to fuck with people and write something like "The bill shall be remitted within ten (9) days."
    ...Name:  tapatalk_1519621130418.jpeg
Views: 491
Size:  43.0 KB

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    https://www.newyorker.com/humor/dail...to-destroy-you

When they let 5th graders write for what was once a pretty good magazine.
    I love the New Yorker but I never read the Daily Shouts and Shouts and Murmurs. The vast majority are sophomoric humor or not humorous at all. The cartoons are usually pretty good though.

Workaholic bosses and co-workers. Technology has made them unprecedentedly annoying. Seems that everywhere I've worked, you always got that person who's e-mailing and now texting all through the night. Wife's dealing with the same thing. Finally had to teach her about the scheduled Do Not Disturb function on her phone. Even more infuriating is how all these dingbats expect quick responses lest you receive a flurry of follow-up e-mails/texts. ...at 3 AM. Phone comes off DND at 7AM and it always immediately blows up with notifications.

I swear all these people are popping Adderall as they are running around like hyperactive maniacs 24/7. Another common thread among them is they all seem to have NO life outside of work.

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    ...Name:  tapatalk_1519621130418.jpeg
Views: 491
Size:  43.0 KB

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Is this at Mt Rose?
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Work/Life balance? That’s crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    I know, right?!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    My last boss lived in Georgia. Every month they would pick him up at SFO in the Company helicopter so he could work here for the next two weeks, than back home for the rest of the month.
    When he was here he liked working 10-14 hours a day, since his option was to sit in an empty apartment. He thought we should be at work with him. And I wasn’t ‘allowed’ to take a ski day when he was here, no matter how good the storm.

I actually lasted for almost two years of him, until I had to say Fuck This, handed in my laptop and turned myself into a full time ski bum. The best decision I made in that period.
    I thanked him (when I received a phone call while at the top of Palisades at the Wood) during His retirement party, for motivating me to quit. I don’t think he ever really understood.

I just left my job. I absolutely loved it until I got a new boss

This fucking guy was the biggest square and workaholic I've ever seen. Week one I heard him complain that a co-workers expense report had 3 drinks on it for a dinner. I knew it was going downhill right then.

We worked standard 8-5. He comes in at 7 and leaves at 6/630...every fucking day, and expected us to do the same. Best part is he would tell you he didn't, but he did.

He once questioned if I had put in a full work week the day after I had put in a marathon 13 hr day to get caught up on the bullshit reporting he was requiring.

The last straw was really something...incredible really.

I wanted to see a new oem with big potential. He told me I needed to schedule another visit in the area for it to get approved. I tried for 2 weeks and couldn't get another visit so I told him he should approve it anyway because I needed to go. He said no. So I ended up scheduling a completey worthless meeting to get the Ok and told him it would be worthless.

When I got back (with the largest booking potential we'd seen in a couple yrs) I put trip report together from the good meeting and asked if I should bother with one from the other meeting, since there was no oem volume potential.

He looks at me like I was the world's biggest idiot and says, "why would you schedule a meeting with someone you knew had no potential?"

I started sending resume out the next day
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post

This fucking guy was the biggest square and workaholic I've ever seen. Week one I heard him complain that a co-workers expense report had 3 drinks on it for a dinner. I knew it was going downhill right then.

We worked standard 8-5. He comes in at 7 and leaves at 6/630...every fucking day, and expected us to do the same. Best part is he would tell you he didn't, but he did.

He once questioned if I had put in a full work week the day after I had put in a marathon 13 hr day to get caught up on the bullshit reporting he was requiring.

I wanted to see a new oem with big potential. He told me I needed to schedule another visit in the area for it to get approved. I tried for 2 weeks and couldn't get another visit so I told him he should approve it anyway because I needed to go. He said no. So I ended up scheduling a completey worthless meeting to get the Ok and told him it would be worthless.

When I got back (with the largest booking potential we'd seen in a couple yrs) I put trip report together from the good meeting and asked if I should bother with one from the other meeting, since there was no oem volume potential.

He looks at me like I was the world's biggest idiot and says, "why would you schedule a meeting with someone you knew had no potential?"

OMG

There's stupid and then there's this jackoff. Forget forest through the trees, he doesn't even know what a tree is. Peter Principle at work.

That is the WORST. You work your balls off, just to get harassed about invoicing. There is NO pleasing these people.

These are usually the same dorks who say everyone needs to give "110%." And things somehow ALWAYS seem to be a huge emergency for these people, and EVERYTHING is always #1 top priority (also impossible).

What's always telling is when you actually talk to THEIR superiors about the project and ask directly, always funny when they're chill and like "Yeah, everything's cool. You guys are doing a great job." Yup. Just as I thought. It's always that one person acting like the building's on fire and you have to work all through the night, every night to ever get ahead, oh yeah, and you never will get ahead because of the next big emergency, and reporting.

Someone I know posted this on FB the other day.

I used to hate doing laundry until about a year ago when I had an amazing lady give me some great advice!

I now LOVE doing laundry- especially matching socks together!!

Why?? Because I now have turned it into a prayer time for my children and my husband.

When I reach for one of my children’s socks, I find the mate and put the two together. I then pray over my child and their future mate. ❤️ I take time to pray a protection around them, that their love would be strong for God and for each other, and that they would always honor God by putting Him first. Sometimes I don’t find the matching mate and those go into the “not matched” stack. I like to think of those as the mate my child could have been with but because of prayers- they will be matched with the right one.

Then, I match my husbands socks and I pray over him. I know he does a lot in these socks and his load is heavy at times. I pray that God would bless and lead his steps as He follows after God.

I’m crazy enough to believe that prayer works and I’m crazy enough to think folding laundry and praying can bring about crazy blessings!!

So, what are you waiting for... Go get some laundry and start praying. I believe you will start seeing amazing things for your children and spouse!
    #exstressobook #laundryprayingmama #prayinALLthings

**Thanks everyone for the shares since this posted**You can continue to follow my posts right here on Facebook at Exstresso Time.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I luv me sum laundry.

Especially washing mah play clothes and I think of all the kewl shit I will do wearing them next time or have flash backs to that epic pow day/bike ride.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Someone I know posted this on FB the other day.

I used to hate doing laundry until about a year ago when I had an amazing lady give me some great advice!

I now LOVE doing laundry- especially matching socks together!!

Why?? Because I now have turned it into a prayer time for my children and my husband.

When I reach for one of my children’s socks, I find the mate and put the two together. I then pray over my child and their future mate. ❤️ I take time to pray a protection around them, that their love would be strong for God and for each other, and that they would always honor God by putting Him first. Sometimes I don’t find the matching mate and those go into the “not matched” stack. I like to think of those as the mate my child could have been with but because of prayers- they will be matched with the right one.

Then, I match my husbands socks and I pray over him. I know he does a lot in these socks and his load is heavy at times. I pray that God would bless and lead his steps as He follows after God.

I’m crazy enough to believe that prayer works and I’m crazy enough to think folding laundry and praying can bring about crazy blessings!!

So, what are you waiting for... Go get some laundry and start praying. I believe you will start seeing amazing things for your children and spouse!
    #exstressobook #laundryprayingmama #prayinALLthings

**Thanks everyone for the shares since this posted**You can continue to follow my posts right here on Facebook at Exstresso Time.
    Dear god! You know people like that? You need a better filter.

Yeah, I could tell you horror stories about the federal government for days.

But that is all in the past now.
    watch out for snakes