Page 1145 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... LastLast
Results 28,601 to 28,625 of 29705
    Control you not what others do or do not.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    edit: adding to this thought. trash in ski huts at the hills. dam people, pick up your shit. carry in and carry out its not that fucking hard.
    Yeah, I don't get it. You brought it there, is it so hard to carry the empty containers back out? It really makes no sense. The laziness of people is continual source of amazement.

probably underage drinkers that don't want to get caught when properly disposing of the cans.

Exchange with my dentist's office (yes, even dentists have dentists)
    Dan, What Insurance do you have? Not sure if maybe I have it incorrect or maybe the ID#
    I respond with my insurance info, and tell her that it hasn't changed in years.

I've entered both your social and the ID you gave me and Delta is showing no coverage.

Can you please contact your HR and find out if there is another ID# or a problem with your coverage?
    I look into it further and respond with
    Hi, I called Delta Dental of Colorado and they show me as active. They also said that they log every call and don't show that any dental office has called them to confirm eligibility. They told me to make sure that you use my full name. I don't know what information you have that is wrong or what is going on with them, but I have had Delta Dental from the same employer for years now with no change.

I also emailed them, and just got a response that said "Please have your dental office give our customer relations department a call to verify your coverage. I show you active. They can reach us at 800-610-0201."
    She responds

Dan I didn't call, I log onto their website with your information and it's showing no coverage, did they ask you for ID#.?
    I respond.

Yes, they asked for my id#, and confirmed my identity with the last 4 of my social. I don't know what to tell you, I have called them and emailed them and confirmed my coverage. Twice. Maybe you should try calling them to figure out the disconnect?
    Fucking hell, she won't even call them and wants me to do what? I have confirmed I am still eligible/active, wtf else am I supposed to?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Get a new dentist?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    Get a new dentist?
    This is the first time I have had issues with them, but if this continues...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This is the first time I have had issues with them, but if this continues...
    Dental insurance has always been utterly worthless for me. IME, every time I've tried to bother with using it, it's been exactly what you're dealing with. I'll pay cash for the dental visit just to avoid dealing with this nonsense. What a system, huh?

It's not insurance. It pays for routine stuff and maybe a filling or two, then you're on your own. The opposite of insurance, which is supposed to cover what you can't afford to pay for. Consider it a plan for preventative dental care.

I had the same thing for an ER doc bill out of network. They billed Kaiser twice, no response so they send me the bill. I call Kaiser, they have no record of the claim, Kaiser calls the biller, finds out they had my ID number wrong. Why do I have to connect the biller to the insurance. If they get no response on a bill twice maybe they have something wrong and should check it out themselves. Not to mention the fact that the bill was for 30-74 min of critical care and I don't recall being seen in the ER at all, direct admit to ICU in Reno from Tahoe Forest ER. But then I was pretty doped up when I got there, hope Kaiser looks hard at the documentation before paying.

The dog thread is pretty sad lately. More bummed out than annoyed I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's not insurance. It pays for routine stuff and maybe a filling or two, then you're on your own. The opposite of insurance, which is supposed to cover what you can't afford to pay for. Consider it a plan for preventative dental care.

I had the same thing for an ER doc bill out of network. They billed Kaiser twice, no response so they send me the bill. I call Kaiser, they have no record of the claim, Kaiser calls the biller, finds out they had my ID number wrong. Why do I have to connect the biller to the insurance. If they get no response on a bill twice maybe they have something wrong and should check it out themselves. Not to mention the fact that the bill was for 30-74 min of critical care and I don't recall being seen in the ER at all, direct admit to ICU in Reno from Tahoe Forest ER. But then I was pretty doped up when I got there, hope Kaiser looks hard at the documentation before paying.
    Thank god for old age, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    The dog thread is pretty sad lately. More bummed out than annoyed I suppose.
    What's up? The stoke thread? The other thread is always sad.

Neither is on the front page is why I ask.

The stoke thread has had some sad anti-stoke lately.

I can't even look at the other thread.

poster in polyasshat bitching about a polyasshat thread
    going polyasshat and not the direction he wants it to go.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

It's a tough one for sure. I avoid it because i can't take it, but then I have something to post in it. Not easy to figure out what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Wipe your feet before you track that shit in here son.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    ...Yesterday he whipped out his dick and asked my daughter to touch it.
    Thinkin your ability to make someone comfortable in your home can't be overstated.
    "knowledgeable in escapades of the flesh"

Ya can't bring myself to redirect peeps to sad dog thread. It'll pass.
    mountainous regions are wonderlands

Just read it. Yeah leaving that alone and bitching about it here was the right move. You're gonna yell at that guy? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Ya can't bring myself to redirect peeps to sad dog thread. It'll pass.
    ditto
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    vibes.

Chiggers
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Shit that annoys you

Tariffs
    Next Round of Chinese Tariffs Could Have Expensive Effect on Snowsports Industry
    http://Next Round of Chinese Tariffs...QkadrkmplETdEw
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

People.

Little league double headers in 99 degree heat. This is brutal

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Little league double headers in 99 degree heat. This is brutal
    Ooof, vibes. Your kid needs bike friends, I can help.