Page 1137 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ... LastLast
Results 28,401 to 28,425 of 46183
    Been in many of the same situations. Understand completely. I would have given this guy a fair shake. Like anyone, I thought. Not so sure about the others once he put on the headphones and had 3 translators doing shifts.

Do the crime, do the time. What ever happened to that? I don't care who you are, honestly, or who you fuck, or how. Been there, done that. Also on the other end.

I raised my hand and said that I had personally appeared for over a decade in front of the judge, knew all the court staff, knew professionally most of the Sheriffs on the witness list, but had no problem making a fair and impartial decision compared to the law. Knowing 0 facts. Like it should be.

God forbid you had a truly impartial juror.

As a dentist, I would think me a wildcard. But if you probed and knew me, you would realize that I actually don't have biases that you would assume I do. Because I wear polkadotted knee socks, and my pants are painted, do you find me a Democrat? Because I have represented Defendants, do you find me a let out of jail free card? Because I don't have tv and listen to NPR on the radio, do you find me...? Etc.

Ask me a question and I'll tell you my answer. It may surprise you. But that is a little too much complexity for most to understand.

That may be why I'm single. Funny that I had to ask the security guard to grab my multitool card thingie that he confiscated from me from my wallet last week when I came in for a contentious divorce hearing. He scrambled, I laughed, and he said, "what are you doing here for this circus?"

I should have known. But treated myself to a great lunch (amazeballs fried chicken sammy, tomato bisque, and mashed potato casserole) at my boys at Moe's and used the gas station for a ghetto car clean with the window washer.

Is that racist? I also admit to calling the jazz station twice tonight with requests, neither of which they could fulfill. Bummer. I already have them, but just wanted to hear them over the airwaves. Is that weird? Because if it is, then peg me. With consent of course ;?)

I'm pretty sure I just fucked my chances on tinder by editing my profile to say that, "If you belive in Jebus, you know where to swipe." I thought it was a nice pun for going right. I'll say Jesus all night long.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 10-23-2019 at 01:01 AM.

don't even know what day it is. But Yesterday for the 3rd time I lost a tire. I mean new tires, All side wall hits. when I waa going slow/ That does not happen. Today I was on Dog Valley road. I was gong 5 miles per hour. I did not have the music on. I heard it.!! I heard it, when the bullit hit the rim. They are not just shooting over my head anymore. I used to hear the buzz and a thunk in a tree. Now they are shooting at me. Whats next? Think about it. 3 tires, all side sidewall hits. and only when I am in the open going real slow/ I thought about this for a day before typing. These fuckers keep escalating. Whats next?

Do I have to go up in the wods and start hunting? You know I hate it. I don't want to harm a squcal . This shit needs to stop right now. If I go out there and find them, And I will. I will make them scream like a little girl .. Right before I.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Chill, breathe. Tomorrow is another day to get worked. Relax and laugh about what it can bring. We got you.

BTW, the police state of TGR requires me to advise you that this is not legal advice or therapeutic advice of any kind. This is only to be used for "ski purposes".

Keep that IN MIND. I pm'd you. Check it.

You totally remind me of my FRIEND Jeff, who does the same. No one can deal with him because he pulls "a Jeff", but I save all of his voicemails about killing people and telling me I'm a piece of shit, and he comes around eventually. I'm still waiting for the last one, and it's been over a month. I waived at him the other day and got an angry nod, which I thought was progress. He still has my river cooler, and a wooden plaque on his dashboard that I put there that says, "You are absolutely magical", which I needed and thought couldn't hurt him and me on a roadtrip. I want it back, but am too timid to retrieve it right now given his "Jeff State". He can have it for awhile till he chills out. It's not worth a firearm for a confrontation over a piece of wood, and I hope he internalizes it.

Seriously, give me a buzz. I gave you my number. You couldn't offend me with anything you say if you TRIED.

MTT is looking for attention not assistance.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    MTT is looking for attention not assistance.
    Maybe we've all been there, no? I can say, from working in the best psych unit in the world as a reference, that I've been in the deepest depths a human can go before killing themselves. I've been there. I've also pulled a gun out of a friend's mouth while reading his note.

I have no problem what so ever sharing my experience, that pain, like broken ribs of your brain. No problem bringing that up again. It's easy because it fucked me hard.

It's something I struggle with, and I'm not afraid to just say it. And I sure as shit don't want another mag down. Whether it's a body image crush on a teen, or a mid life crisis, or a going mental and thought I have my shit, or a holy shit I'm fucked kill me, I just don't want to see it, or I'm broke and worthless and look like shit. I have. You want to express yourself on the internet, do it. I'm not some savior, I get it.

Do it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Chill, breathe. Tomorrow is another day to get worked. Relax and laugh about what it can bring. We got you.

BTW, the police state of TGR requires me to advise you that this is not legal advice or therapeutic advice of any kind. This is only to be used for "ski purposes".

Keep that IN MIND. I pm'd you. Check it.

You totally remind me of my FRIEND Jeff, who does the same. No one can deal with him because he pulls "a Jeff", but I save all of his voicemails about killing people and telling me I'm a piece of shit, and he comes around eventually. I'm still waiting for the last one, and it's been over a month. I waived at him the other day and got an angry nod, which I thought was progress. He still has my river cooler, and a wooden plaque on his dashboard that I put there that says, "You are absolutely magical", which I needed and thought couldn't hurt him and me on a roadtrip. I want it back, but am too timid to retrieve it right now given his "Jeff State". He can have it for awhile till he chills out. It's not worth a firearm for a confrontation over a piece of wood, and I hope he internalizes it.

Seriously, give me a buzz. I gave you my number. You couldn't offend me with anything you say if you TRIED.
    Hey, Maybe it is me.?? I am open to anything at this point.. But I do have 3 tires with bullit holes in them,

But hey!!! Maybe I am not OK ok anymore/

You ever play pool? There is a rule. Stand up or shut up

What do you want to do.

So, if your listening, I am tied. AND I AM exausted I am NOT OK
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Dude, and I never say that, I will crush your ass in pool. How do you think I paid for law school? Bring it. Poker up yer ass too. Try me.

I'm going to bed. You have my number.

Win.

I was going to complain about hotel buffet breakfasts, but I think I’ll wait a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I was going to complain about hotel buffet breakfasts, but I think I’ll wait a bit.
    Just stuff it in your ski coat pocket and report back later.
    I still call it The Jake.

Car broke down on Friday morning and had it towed straight to the shop. Now it's Wednesday and I still haven't heard a diagnosis. Called yesterday PM to check on status and they said they hadn't even looked at it yet. I understand shops be mad busy and all so I'm not upset with them. Just frustrated at the situation. I'd REALLY like to know whether or not I need to be shopping for another ride.

Been looking at cars online and that's even more depressing. Cars are WAAAYYYYY too expensive these days. I miss the days pre-Cash for Clunkers when you find great used cars for under a grand all day long. I bet someday, my son's going to punch me when I tell him "Well, sonny, back in MY day, I bought a used Subaru for $150 in perfect shape." Haha. Cars are my generation's version of "Back in my day, you could get a soda for a nickel."

Had to change shops for this very reason. I love my new guy. If he tells me to bring the car over at 10 o’clock on a Tuesday, that means he’s gonna work on it at 10 o’clock on a Tuesday. No driving by for weeks and weeks and watching your car just sit there in the fucking parking lot is your rental charges keep racking up. I like this guy.

It annoys me that someone is happy. I'm so much happier when everyone is annoyed.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Car broke down on Friday morning and had it towed straight to the shop. Now it's Wednesday and I still haven't heard a diagnosis. Called yesterday PM to check on status and they said they hadn't even looked at it yet. I understand shops be mad busy and all so I'm not upset with them. Just frustrated at the situation. I'd REALLY like to know whether or not I need to be shopping for another ride.

Been looking at cars online and that's even more depressing. Cars are WAAAYYYYY too expensive these days. I miss the days pre-Cash for Clunkers when you find great used cars for under a grand all day long. I bet someday, my son's going to punch me when I tell him "Well, sonny, back in MY day, I bought a used Subaru for $150 in perfect shape." Haha. Cars are my generation's version of "Back in my day, you could get a soda for a nickel."
    Well, the dollar ain't worth what it used to be, Sonny.

Other shit that annoys me: people that can't get it into their thick skulls that healthcare is not a good/service that follows the "normal" rules of capitalism. Even when *they* are getting SHAFTED by their health insurance.

My favorite take out meal of all time (spicy pork bulgogi) always gives me the shits exactly 8 hours after consuming.

I'm not sure if that's annoying or impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Other shit that annoys me: people that can't get it into their thick skulls that healthcare is not a good/service that follows the "normal" rules of capitalism. Even when *they* are getting SHAFTED by their health insurance.
    Make as much money as possible. By any and all means necessary. SHAFTING is a good portion of the manual it seems.
    But yes, health insurance requirements - offend my delicate capitalistic sensibilities.

Laundry tags in clothing. I've bought a few items of clothing recently where I'd swear they could have written "War and Peace" unabridged on all the tags.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Laundry tags in clothing. I've bought a few items of clothing recently where I'd swear they could have written "War and Peace" unabridged on all the tags.
    and yet, they all look like hieroglyphics.

Name:  laundrysymbols.png
Views: 435
Size:  96.6 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Translation/key code please??

Case in point.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191023_122552843.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	552.9 KB 
ID:	299073

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I found a chart of those online --with explanations of course--and taped it to the laundry room door.

so just cut off the ones in the languages you don't want after you decide you won't return the cloths. this is like the fucking mattress tags - once you've bought it cut that shit off.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    so just cut off the ones in the languages you don't want after you decide you won't return the cloths. this is like the fucking mattress tags - once you've bought it cut that shit off.
    I'm not a fan of having little stubby tag shards left in my clothes either.

Annoying clothes tags should tear off cleanly with a good pull. Ones that don’t annoy me.
    focus.