Page 1126 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... LastLast
Results 28,126 to 28,150 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    mouthful right there
    Especially if his job title is fluffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I don’t mind work, jobs are what piss me off.
    I don't mind work, or jobs....its the idiot co-workers who piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Watch it, Old Retired Dude.
    Jealous, amirite?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3B13CFD4-F40B-4A78-A4CA-B0C7C09D89A3.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	380.9 KB 
ID:	296352

mouse with one leg trapped flopping around in my mud room disturbing my sleep

DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by refried View Post
    Those stupid little screwcaps on cardboard 1/2 and 1/2 containers, the little plastic piece you have to remove to use them is so small I can't get my finger under it to pull it out. The morning got better after that.
    The screwcap is one of those things that was originally meant for princesses, and then I guess everybody started paying a little extra for, as if it made what was inside more precious. So now they all have it.

The good news is you can still open and close the carton the old way -- it's quicker and easier, and you get more (when the carton is near-empty.

Well, it does stay fresher longer with the princess cap.

Which is worse: no turn signal at all, or hitting your turn signal 3 blocks before YOU FUCKING TURN?????

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Which is worse: no turn signal at all, or hitting your turn signal 3 blocks before YOU FUCKING TURN?????
    Or my father's favorite move, the turn signal turned on during the turn...
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Or my father's favorite move, the turn signal turned on during the turn...
    I am wondering if you dad had children that were put up for adoption. I know somebody who is probably descended.

Or how about doesn’t bother to signal? I’m in the turn lane/on ramp fuck if I’m gonna waste a fraction of a calorie moving the turn signal

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Approaching place to turn, approaching place to turn, approaching place to turn...

At place to turn: signal, slam on brakes.

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you want to get rearended, because you deserve it?

I've rubbed a few people over time when I had a black pickup with black rubber like bumpers. Put Warn on but, always wanted to put rubberized bumpers.

Just never told anyone

Drive very civil these days. Fuse grew longer

eta: gotta giggle at people with zeerrooo situational awareness
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    This situation. People like that suck.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...10#post5771710
    Yes they do. Entitled assholes.

If you're tailgating me the latter is likelto happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Approaching place to turn, approaching place to turn, approaching place to turn...

At place to turn: signal, slam on brakes.

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you want to get rearended, because you deserve it?
    To continue....
    The one's who make it half or all the way through a turn and then stop only to wave through cross traffic in the parking lot. Fuck you you ignorant fuck. Get out of the hot zone so I don't get rear ended waiting for you to satiate your hazardous altruisms.

“hot zones”......

I think I mentioned this before but this shit is tripping me out. A significant subset (like maybe 5% or so) of people in this town will randomly stop and let you go for no reason.

Today, I'm on a main road, nobody behind me, there's one car coming the other way. I want to take a left so I signal, slow and stop so the other car can pass and I can go, but they brake to a stop and wave me to go. For no fucking reason. I'm like, no you moron just keep fucking driving but now they're stopped and still waving me to go. Now there's a car coming from behind them who has no idea of the little traffic stalemate psychodrama we have going on, so obviously the would just go around the stopped guy in front of them - and T-bone me if I did go. wtf?

Just drive your car and stop when there's a sign or a light on when you get where you're going. Just drive your car like a normal person, that's all I'm asking. This stupid random-stopping shit keeps happening and I'm not getting better at dealing with it.
    Last edited by iceman; 10-06-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think I mentioned this before but this shit is tripping me out. A significant subset (like maybe 5% or so) of people in this town will randomly stop and let you go for no reason.

Today, I'm on a main road, nobody behind me, there's one car coming the other way. I want to take a left so I signal, slow and stop so the other car can pass and I can go, but they just stop and wave me to go. For no fucking reason. I'm like, no you moron just keep fucking driving but now they're stopped and still waving me to go. Now there's a car coming from behind the other guy, he obviously has no idea of our little traffic stalemate psychodrama we have going, so obviously he would just go around the stopped guy in front of him - and T-bone me if I did go. wtf?

Just drive your car and stop when there's a sign or a light on when you get where you're going. Just drive your car like a normal person, that's all I'm asking. This stupid random-stopping shit keeps happening and I'm not getting better at dealing with it.
    Niceholes, it's a thing.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Which is worse: people who think they don't have the right of way as dictated by laws intended for safety, or people that think they do have they right of way when they don't??

Imma say ........ flush 'em both.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Which is worse: people who think they don't have the right of way as dictated by laws intended for safety, or people that think they do have they right of way when they don't??

Imma say ........ flush 'em both.
    People who don’t take their right of way is worse because if you go then they hit you it’s your fault. Someone steals your right of way, then it’s their fault at least.

I hate niceholes.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The courtesy wave killed my 4Runner. My wife has since learned to ignore niceholes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums