Page 1124 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... LastLast
Results 28,076 to 28,100 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    FUCKING AUTOCORRECT
    Yes.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yes.
    Eventually, computers will read our minds and write entire paragraphs of unintelligible, out of order, meaningless words for us without having to touch the keyboard at all! We will all just become 0bernhard Franz!

Seriously, the other day, autocorrect was correcting stuff that I typed into a search engine. How is that even remotely helpful?

I for one welcome our Lamb Expeditions overlords.

it's early, but I am guessing that this will be the best post I read all day.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Is there a prize for most arrogant and obnoxious parking job? Plenty of other open spaces, but this one was in the shade... and no handicap sticker, mirror tag, or plate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_4634.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	879.4 KB 
ID:	295859
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

^what's the problem? It's a Mercedes. Rules do not apply.

This would be fine stoke if I follow your idiom rightly

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Is it just me, or is predictive text progressively becoming less accurate, more pervasive, and exceedingly annoying in general? Whether on my phone, or the internet, or MS Word, or Apple, or typing an email, etc. I find it changing real words, that are spelled correctly, into other words that make absolutely no sense in the context of the sentence.
    And yet every time I use google maps, and ask for directions I have to type out all of my home address. (yeah I know I can set it, but jeese, it remembers everything else)

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I work in financial services. We offer HSAs.

Try typing HSA into excel. I motherfucking dare you. Now imagine doing that in a report an auditor wants yesterday and you don’t really have time for his bullshit.....
    File. Options. Proofing. AutoCorrect Options. Replace: HSA With: HSA. Add button. Select Yes on confirmation pop-up. Done!
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    File. Options. Proofing. AutoCorrect Options. Replace: HSA With: HSA. Add button. Select Yes on confirmation pop-up. Done!
    Oh, I fixed it shortly after bitching. Deleted the “hsa” to “has” line. Thanks though.
    focus.

Forty (40) MPH crosswinds during a 600 (six hundred) mile motorcycle ride. Yeah, that was fun, like not at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I bought a bag of delicious trail mix stuff from Costco. 28 servings. I ate it as a pre lunch snack. I’m annoyed at my lack of self control.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/men...rest/991896444

Two former Hood Canal men were charged with eight federal felonies, accused of cutting down and selling trees that were on Olympic National Forest land and starting a forest fire in the process.

One of the men, 37-year-old Justin Andrew Wilke, faced a judge in Tacoma on Monday. The other man, Shawn Edward Williams, is in custody in California on an unrelated charge.

Charges said that, in early August 2018, Wilke and Williams found a tree they wanted to steal, but there was a wasp nest in it.

The men first used wasp killer on the nest but when that didn't work, Wilke poured gas on the nest and lit it on fire, documents said. The men then tried to put the fire out with bottles of water, but it grew into a 3,300-acre forest fire, known as the Maple Fire, that cost $4.5 million to put out, officials said
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Periodontist wants to extract 2 teeth. That shit is annoying.

Last November, periodontist gives me estimate for extraction, $2,000. That shit is annoying (and I can't afford it).

Last week, they again say they want to extract the 2 teeth, and convinced me to consider it again, because I'm going on vacation next month. They gave me new estimate, $200. When I notice the discrepancy, they don't have a great answer, but say they can submit to the insurance and be able to give me an EXACT amount. Ok, I say, please do. Mildly annoying.

No word from them, and if I'm going to do the procedure, I need to do it ASAP so I can have time to recover before the vacation. So I try to send them an email, but they have no email address on their site (even though they email me from "no reply" addresses). Annoying. Call them and ask for a status update, and am told "those take about 30 days to process". Fuck, you think maybe you should have told me that last week? That shit is annoying.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I bought a bag of delicious trail mix stuff from Costco. 28 servings. I ate it as a pre lunch snack. I’m annoyed at my lack of self control.
    I buy the same trail mix. You ate 4 pounds of trail mix in one sitting?

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sign.../dp/B002YOJER0
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I buy the same trail mix. You ate 4 pounds of trail mix in one sitting?

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sign.../dp/B002YOJER0
    You think I'm some kind of Pig? Nah, it was only 1 2/3 pounds:
    https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Roots-Sa...20318757&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Last November, periodontist gives me estimate for extraction, $2,000. That shit is annoying (and I can't afford it).

Last week, they again say they want to extract the 2 teeth, and convinced me to consider it again, because I'm going on vacation next month. They gave me new estimate, $200. When I notice the discrepancy, they don't have a great answer, but say they can submit to the insurance and be able to give me an EXACT amount. Ok, I say, please do. Mildly annoying.

No word from them, and if I'm going to do the procedure, I need to do it ASAP so I can have time to recover before the vacation. So I try to send them an email, but they have no email address on their site (even though they email me from "no reply" addresses). Annoying. Call them and ask for a status update, and am told "those take about 30 days to process". Fuck, you think maybe you should have told me that last week? That shit is annoying.
    Tech talk ?

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    You think I'm some kind of Pig? Nah, it was only 1 2/3 pounds:
    https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Roots-Sa...20318757&psc=1
    I'm impressed. I can put down some food but I'm not sure I could handle that feat.

What trail were you saving it for?

Can you log in to your insurance account and see the estimate? I had to have a tooth extracted in July. They couldn't tell me the exact amount, but they submitted it to my insurance before the procedure. I was able to log in a few days later and see the cost breakdown for the extraction and the implant, but it was going to take them about 3-4 weeks to get it from MetLife Dental.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Can you log in to your insurance account and see the estimate? I had to have a tooth extracted in July. They couldn't tell me the exact amount, but they submitted it to my insurance before the procedure. I was able to log in a few days later and see the cost breakdown for the extraction and the implant, but it was going to take them about 3-4 weeks to get it from MetLife Dental.
    Good idea. I can log in to Delta Dental's website, but there's pretty much no content there at all. So nothing to look at.

Good idea. I can log in to Delta Dental's website, but there's pretty much no content there at all. So nothing to look at.
    Weird. My Dentist gets that pricing info from Delta while I'm in his office... is it some issue because hes not a preferred provider?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Weird. My Dentist gets that pricing info from Delta while I'm in his office... is it some issue because hes not a preferred provider?
    I think he's a preferred provider, but it's periodontics and not general dentistry. Don't know if that makes a difference, but it's not standard cleanings and fillings. And it's quite possible that it's incompetence on the behalf of his staff, I don't know.

Edit: and while they're all Delta, I think each state is run entirely differently, so that could be it too.

I didn't know you could walk out of a dentist's office for 2 bills.