Page 1121 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... LastLast
Results 28,001 to 28,025 of 45938

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post

"Do you have pets?"
    For the best.

They probably wouldn't enjoy you pepper spraying them anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    you mean she's not going to stay a snuggly 8 year old?
    lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I am going to be a master at that one.
    This one's for you - it says bring a legal pad:

Strategies for Fathers Dealing With Mother-Daughter Conflicts

Bring a Legal Pad
    A dad may find it useful to write down things that his daughter and wife say to one another and recite those items back to them, asking for clarification. Very often, hearing words recited can cause people to reflect on how things sound. Keeping notes also can help you clarify and sort through what is being said. Underline important statements and find commonalities, as well. Ask your wife and daughter questions about the things that stand out to you. Sometimes it's hard to keep up when a mother and daughter begin to argue. It can help if you have them sit down and you jot down notes along the way. You will not interrupt, but, at the same time, you won't lose track of important points to revisit.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^ That’s kind of complex. Back when this was an issue, I just turned the tv up. If that didn’t work, I’d go for a walk, or skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    You know what's really fun? When your wife and teenage daughter call you at work to involve you in the fight they are having.

That's fun. Can't get enough of that.
    Text them this:

Name:  smoking-chimp2.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  53.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Bring a Legal Pad
    A dad may find it useful to write down things that his daughter and wife say to one another and recite those items back to them, asking for clarification. Very often, hearing words recited can cause people to reflect on how things sound. Keeping notes also can help you clarify and sort through what is being said. Underline important statements and find commonalities, as well. Ask your wife and daughter questions about the things that stand out to you. Sometimes it's hard to keep up when a mother and daughter begin to argue. It can help if you have them sit down and you jot down notes along the way. You will not interrupt, but, at the same time, you won't lose track of important points to revisit.
    Fucking litigators.
    I still call it The Jake.

Bring a Legal Pad
    I mean, is it me, or is this a good way to piss them both off enough to get killed off for insurance money?

I mean, is it me, or is this a good way to piss them both off enough to get killed off for insurance money?
    No, not just you. That was my first thought after reading it. Best to sit back and let that firestorm burn itself out

Quote Originally Posted by scrambledbacon View Post
    No, not just you. That was my first thought after reading it. Best to sit back and let that firestorm burn itself out
    I kinda thought that too but hey... it might get them to quit fighting each other and unite against you. Get them to at least agree on something.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

You know what's really fun? When your wife and teenage daughter call you at work to involve you in the fight they are having.

That's fun. Can't get enough of that.
    Wait until the wedding planning when you try to skip out on the tasting dinner or whatever to catch some pow a day or two away.

I'm an avid motorcyclist, and these douchebags can't even read.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I kinda thought that too but hey... it might get them to quit fighting each other and unite against you. Get them to at least agree on something.
    For the win

Fake exhaust tips. I don't know why exactly but this new trend enrages me so badly!

This is from the new Audi S6 TDI. WTF, Audi?!!!

This is from the new Ford Explorer ST. AAARRGHH!!!

First they take away our manuals. Then they push SUVs harder and harder. And now this?! Does the car industry's asshattery know no bounds?

^^
    Here are more. The Lexus IS-F:

Mercedes C-Class:

This other Mercedes:

This trend needs to stop NOW!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	59121910519__11FDBA8D-D368-4689-B078-6114AE963BB3.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	295392
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3699.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	295393

Damn dog!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Fake exhaust tips. I don't know why exactly but this new trend enrages me so badly!

First they take away our manuals. Then they push SUVs harder and harder. And now this?! Does the car industry's asshattery know no bounds?
    Ha! Is there a new regulation that exhausts must point down now?

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Ha! Is there a new regulation that exhausts must point down now?
    After a little research, it appears there are good reasons to point the exhaust tips down. Less back pressure since the airflow under the car helps suck out the exhaust. At the back of the car, there is a dead zone without as much airflow. So down is better. But not as sexy.

In the "annoying car shit" vein, what's the deal with those strobing brake lights? I've seen it a few times recently and it's really annoying.

It's not just fake exhausts. I was in a Honda dealer shopping, and one of the employees drove by outside with a new Civic with all sorts of wings and doo dads and silly two tone color treatment, and I thought, oh my, some dude THAT to a Civic? Not that it's the first time I've seen that. But, lo and behold, it was a factory/dealer product! Eee gads.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post

Buick started it many many years ago with the side holes. I'm not a fan of fake f holes on Gretsch guitars either.
    Name:  1956-Buick-Special-Riviera-four-door.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  73.4 KB

Wow.

TGR over-run by cloud screamers.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    In the "annoying car shit" vein, what's the deal with those strobing brake lights? I've seen it a few times recently and it's really annoying.
    Oh shit. What about Chevy lighting up the white reverse lights after park or when unlocking??? It used to be that’s how you knew somebody would be backing up soon. Now it means nothing. Fuck that. Net safety impact = negative. Dumb. Mother. Fuckers.
    focus.

Was behind a car with green LED taillights the other day. Wanted to ram him just out of principle.

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Was behind a car with green LED lights the other day. Wanted to ram him just out of principle.
    Green means GO motherfucker!
    focus.

Shit that annoys you

ATT bill....wife and I got new phones a couple months ago.....and have been noticing my bill being significantly higher the past 2 months.....so today I finally looked at the actual bill to see why it was so high...and the dickhead sales guy we had signed us up for a whole bunch of shit I definitely did not want/need or ask for.

So pissed....I knew that guy was gonna screw it up....I shoulda waited for someone else...all we went in for was 2 new phones and to transfer what we had on our old phones to the new phones...

-He activated a couple of IPads (that I don’t need service for) onto the account.
    -He signed up all 4 of our lines to the bullshit NextUp program.

The hassle ahead of me is going to be monumental ....I’ve been paying for his extra add on shit for 3 months now.....