Page 1114 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... LastLast
Results 27,826 to 27,850 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    BBs will ricochet around the kitchen
    Ski goggles
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

.177 pellet gun
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    .177 pellet gun
    .177 or .22 ? I’ll need a spotter
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0674.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	742.0 KB 
ID:	294158
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Grenades, duh
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Grenades, duh
    Mice have been known to do wave attacks you might want a claymore or two
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Spotter? How long is this room?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Flamethrower

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Flamethrower

“Hey Honey, I got that fucking mouse “

Name:	IMG_0675.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	445.7 KB 
ID:	294171

People who don't read then give a product a bad review:

DOES NOT KEEP ME WARM
    I BOUGHT THIS JACKET FOR WINTER (IN ALASKA) IT DOESN'T KEEP ME VERY WARM, AND THE SIZES DON'T FIT RIGHT. I USUALLY LIKE EVERYTHING I GET FROM CARHARTT AND COULD GIVE THEM STELLAR REVIEWS BUT THIS TIME I WISHED I USED MY MONEY ELSEWHERE. NOW I'M STUCK WITH A JACKET THAT DOESN'T KEEP ME WARM FOR WINTER IN BELOW FREEZING WEATHER.
    WAS THIS REVIEW HELPFUL? YES (1) NO (3) FLAG AS INAPPROPRIATE
    DECEMBER 27, 2018
    KATHRYN W
    ANCHORAGE , AK

RESPONSE FROM CARHARTT
    WE'RE SORRY TO HEAR THIS AND WILL SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK WITH PRODUCT DESIGN. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A RAIN JACKET; IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSULATION. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1 800 833 3118 IF WE CAN FURTHER ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    It’s not my dog I don’t hike around other people I just keep hearing from self righteous fucks who think they should impose their own set of rules on other people because of their own narrow views of how people should recreate
    Unlike the poop bags everywhere that do annoy me, I'm fine with offleash dogs. But if you're dumb about it I'm going to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    People who don't read then give a product a bad review:

DOES NOT KEEP ME WARM
    I BOUGHT THIS JACKET FOR WINTER (IN ALASKA) IT DOESN'T KEEP ME VERY WARM, AND THE SIZES DON'T FIT RIGHT. I USUALLY LIKE EVERYTHING I GET FROM CARHARTT AND COULD GIVE THEM STELLAR REVIEWS BUT THIS TIME I WISHED I USED MY MONEY ELSEWHERE. NOW I'M STUCK WITH A JACKET THAT DOESN'T KEEP ME WARM FOR WINTER IN BELOW FREEZING WEATHER.
    WAS THIS REVIEW HELPFUL? YES (1) NO (3) FLAG AS INAPPROPRIATE
    DECEMBER 27, 2018
    KATHRYN W
    ANCHORAGE , AK

RESPONSE FROM CARHARTT
    WE'RE SORRY TO HEAR THIS AND WILL SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK WITH PRODUCT DESIGN. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A RAIN JACKET; IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSULATION. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1 800 833 3118 IF WE CAN FURTHER ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY.
    A member of the Palin clan?

People who dump their crap on the side of a county road for private land owners to clean up.

Assholes.

Name:	20190917_084131.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	294311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190917_084158.jpeg 
Views:	102 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	294312
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    Any time someone uses “colorway” to describe any sporting good. Grounds for immediate bitch slapping.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Still snickering.

We used to put out our green waste--pine needles, brush, etc--in green bags for the trash. Now they give us 90 gallon cans to put the stuff in--and for neighbors, renters, passersby to put garbage, trash, dog shit in. The trash company looks in the cans before they empty them and won't empty them if there's anything besides green waste, which means we have to clean the crap out of them.

yeah that's fd up. similar to giving a bad review to a hotel because the weather was bad or your vacation destination isn't what you expected. Review the hotel you dumb ass.

Any time someone uses “colorway” to describe any sporting good. Grounds for immediate bitch slapping.

I'm annoyed that I don't know what you're talking about and have never heard the term before. Fuck, I'm getting old.

On the positive side of picking up other people's trash--we did neighborhood cleanup along our stretch of Donner Pass Rd early this summer. We collected enough car parts to open a successful auto parts store. Check out my web site--oldgoatsjunk.com

And one more--Cokie Roberts dead at 75. Not that she's someone I feel much about one way or the other, but that my initial reaction in reading the headline was "So young!"

My dishwasher is over 10 years old now, but still basically works great. The door seal needs to be replaced, Maytag wants $60 for a strip of rubber that probably costs them pennies. The vinyl coating on the lower dishrack is also starting to fail in places and the metal is rusting. Maytag wants $240 for a new dishrack. This is fucking madness.

Name:	IMG_4851.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	294328

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    People who dump their crap on the side of a county road for private land owners to clean up.

Assholes.

Name:	20190917_084131.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	294311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190917_084158.jpeg 
Views:	102 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	294312
    Black light and a dna test kit.

I’m with you OG, I’ve never heard the term colorway.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'm annoyed that I don't know what you're talking about and have never heard the term before. Fuck, I'm getting old.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    I’m with you OG, I’ve never heard the term colorway.
    I mean.... you can be annoyed by that, I guess.... but it’s the correct word when describing different patterns of colors on products. Maybe a little silly to use with customers or outside of discussions with your merchandisers, suppliers, or colleagues.... maybe. Not sure of a better word to differentiate between the black/grey/red and the grey/black/red versions of the same product, though.

I could buy in to being annoyed by people who overuse jargon, though. My ex wife is the fucking worst with this. Now that she had a job in an insurance call center it’s off the charts. Any conversation about medical insurance (which she makes sure comes up) is incredibly obnoxious.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My dishwasher is over 10 years old now, but still basically works great. The door seal needs to be replaced, Maytag wants $60 for a strip of rubber that probably costs them pennies. The vinyl coating on the lower dishrack is also starting to fail in places and the metal is rusting. Maytag wants $240 for a new dishrack. This is fucking madness.
    I ran into the same issues. It was better to just get a new dishwasher.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    I ran into the same issues. It was better to just get a new dishwasher.
    That's certainly what they want you to do. I found the door seal for $15 on Amazon, but the rack is more problematic. I think I'm going to try extending it's life by wrapping the rusty spots in self-fusing silicone tape.

<snip> I think I'm going to try extending it's life by wrapping the rusty spots in self-fusing silicone tape.
    That's ghetto-tastic, and I approve *completely*...

That's certainly what they want you to do. I found the door seal for $15 on Amazon, but the rack is more problematic. I think I'm going to try extending it's life by wrapping the rusty spots in self-fusing silicone tape.
    try this?

https://plastidip.com/our-products/rerack/