Page 1083 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... LastLast
Results 27,051 to 27,075 of 28709
  1. #27051
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,001
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's not insurance. It pays for routine stuff and maybe a filling or two, then you're on your own. The opposite of insurance, which is supposed to cover what you can't afford to pay for. Consider it a plan for preventative dental care.

    I had the same thing for an ER doc bill out of network. They billed Kaiser twice, no response so they send me the bill. I call Kaiser, they have no record of the claim, Kaiser calls the biller, finds out they had my ID number wrong. Why do I have to connect the biller to the insurance. If they get no response on a bill twice maybe they have something wrong and should check it out themselves. Not to mention the fact that the bill was for 30-74 min of critical care and I don't recall being seen in the ER at all, direct admit to ICU in Reno from Tahoe Forest ER. But then I was pretty doped up when I got there, hope Kaiser looks hard at the documentation before paying.
    Thank god for old age, huh?

  2. #27052
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    The dog thread is pretty sad lately. More bummed out than annoyed I suppose.
    What's up? The stoke thread? The other thread is always sad.

    Neither is on the front page is why I ask.

  3. #27053
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    6,291
    The stoke thread has had some sad anti-stoke lately.

    I can't even look at the other thread.

  4. #27054
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,001
    It's a tough one for sure. I avoid it because i can't take it, but then I have something to post in it. Not easy to figure out what to do.

  5. #27055
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,001
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    poster in polyasshat bitching about a polyasshat thread
    going polyasshat and not the direction he wants it to go.
    Wipe your feet before you track that shit in here son.

  6. #27056
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    flatland
    Posts
    2,831
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    ...Yesterday he whipped out his dick and asked my daughter to touch it.
    Thinkin your ability to make someone comfortable in your home can't be overstated.
    "knowledgeable in escapades of the flesh"

  7. #27057
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    5,132
    Ya can't bring myself to redirect peeps to sad dog thread. It'll pass.

  8. #27058
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,001
    Just read it. Yeah leaving that alone and bitching about it here was the right move. You're gonna yell at that guy? Nah.

  9. #27059
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,688
    Chiggers
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  10. #27060
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    3,483

    Shit that annoys you

    Tariffs
    Next Round of Chinese Tariffs Could Have Expensive Effect on Snowsports Industry
    http://Next Round of Chinese Tariffs...QkadrkmplETdEw
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

  11. #27061
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,296
    People.

  12. #27062
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,987
    Little league double headers in 99 degree heat. This is brutal

  13. #27063
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    10,730
    Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Little league double headers in 99 degree heat. This is brutal
    Ooof, vibes. Your kid needs bike friends, I can help.

  14. #27064
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    3,927
    Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Little league double headers in 99 degree heat. This is brutal

  15. #27065
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Ooof, vibes. Your kid needs bike friends, I can help.
    He does. The kid has put his bike away along with every other hobby this summer for his bat and glove. He’s in love with it but 5 days of baseball a week is starting to get a little old. Luckily after Saturday we will be done.

  16. #27066
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    He does. The kid has put his bike away along with every other hobby this summer for his bat and glove. He’s in love with it but 5 days of baseball a week is starting to get a little old. Luckily after Saturday we will be done.
    I used to love softball a while back and then played in a few leagues one season that entailed playing every day and 2x on Tuesdays. I could not wait for the season to end. I got so burnt out that I lost my passion and also it became a chore. Towards the end of the season I was playing like shit cuz I was unable to motivate myself.

  17. #27067
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Central OR
    Posts
    4,928
    My wife is a social justice warrior.

    She had a few glasses of wine tonight, and said, “I don’t know if you noticed, but women have dominated his week.”

    “Huh?” says I.

    “Women’s soccer” says she.

    “Um, yeah, the US kicked ass... but didn’t they dominate other women?”

    I still have no idea what the fuck her point was.

  18. #27068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    5,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    My wife is a social justice warrior.

    She had a few glasses of wine tonight, and said, “I don’t know if you noticed, but women have dominated his week.”

    “Huh?” says I.

    “Women’s soccer” says she.

    “Um, yeah, the US kicked ass... but didn’t they dominate other women?”

    I still have no idea what the fuck her point was.
    She's just scrappin
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  19. #27069
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    3,730
    tonight's NYC blackout. its supposedly one transformer that blew out and if affecting about 60,000 people, yet all 3 cable networks are covering it nonstop. sorry, NYC, but not everything revolves around you.

    although it is a nice break from trump good/trump bad talk.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

  20. #27070
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    25,192
    There is not actually any 'Trump Good' talk by anyone with a functioning cranium...
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

  21. #27071
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,296
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190714_142717859.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	288468
    Real VTers tap trees.

  22. #27072
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,338
    not really sure what thread to put this in; shit that amuses you might even be appropriate, in a sick and twisted way.

    We may have done the most boneheaded thing ever at our house.

    We did a small remodel in our lower level. It was an open "family room" and laundry area, plus a door to the "garage". The garage was ghetto converted to a bedroom years ago, before I bought the house. We walled off the family room, with a wider than normal door opening, with double barn doors. It will be our guest room. The garage will be turned back to a garage.

    My brother is visiting in a few days and we are ready to make the family room a bedroom for the first time ever. Time to move the couches out (there's a two piece sectional; eventually we'd have a sleeper sofa but we don't own one yet). Uh oh. The larger sectional piece cannot, as far as we can figure out, make it out of the room. We may have walled it in. We managed to move the couch along one wall and set up the bed for now. But I hope we don't have to saw it in half to remove it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  23. #27073
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    not really sure what thread to put this in; shit that amuses you might even be appropriate, in a sick and twisted way.

    We may have done the most boneheaded thing ever at our house.

    We did a small remodel in our lower level. It was an open "family room" and laundry area, plus a door to the "garage". The garage was ghetto converted to a bedroom years ago, before I bought the house. We walled off the family room, with a wider than normal door opening, with double barn doors. It will be our guest room. The garage will be turned back to a garage.

    My brother is visiting in a few days and we are ready to make the family room a bedroom for the first time ever. Time to move the couches out (there's a two piece sectional; eventually we'd have a sleeper sofa but we don't own one yet). Uh oh. The larger sectional piece cannot, as far as we can figure out, make it out of the room. We may have walled it in. We managed to move the couch along one wall and set up the bed for now. But I hope we don't have to saw it in half to remove it.
    Easiest fix is to make bro stay at the HIE out by the Bus Stop, assuming it's still there.

  24. #27074
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    2,400

    Shit that annoys you

    How much room do you need before it’ll make it? I’d take the door and jamb out before cutting the sofa in half....

    Agreed on sleeper sofa being a waste. Murphy bed FTW.
    focus.

  25. #27075
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    18,041
    What do you think the Sawzall was invented for?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •