Page 1082 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... LastLast
Results 27,026 to 27,050 of 28608
    Littering pos people

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Littering pos people[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190708/dac85635af4844707d3c8413d9a14497.jpg[/MG]
    Yeap. We have two options: 1) complain and pick up what we can or 2) complain and leave it. Same goes for dogshit on trails.

Yup. Took it away, but still complaining

Good man. I keep meaning to bring non-dogshit bags for that kind of stuff but always forget. But thanks to your reminder I'll put a few in the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Good man. I keep meaning to bring non-dogshit bags for that kind of stuff but always forget. But thanks to your reminder I'll put a few in the pack.
    Ah, it was near the parking lot, so I had it in my car, not my pack. These bags are becoming scarce in my house as we always use reusable shopping bags.

Littering pos people
    Was at a stop light this weekend and the car in front of me threw their empty cigarette pack out the window. I put the car in park, ran and picked it up, waved it at the car, and ran back to my car. Just made it.

The more aggro approach would have been to throw it back in their car (windows open) but I generally try to pursue outcomes over making points. Pissing them off wouldn’t make them litter less... at least not any more than guilting them with a wave and a smile.

In either case, my girlfriend was mortified.
    focus.

Yup. Took it away, but still complaining
    You're complaining 'bout that?! Check out downtown Oakland some time. This place went to shit since I last visited.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    ˇÓrale, vato!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    You're complaining 'bout that?! Check out downtown Oakland some time. This place went to shit since I last visited.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Blocks and blocks like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0503.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	288055

Noting trash piles in Oakland seems redundant.

There's a six year old boy who I told his Mom last week that's he's a real sweetheart when he comes over to play with my 5 year old daughter, and that he is always welcome in our house anytime.

Yesterday he whipped out his dick and asked my daughter to touch it.

Booner jr?

Is Muted’s daughter fat?
    Last edited by rideit; 07-08-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    There's a six year old boy who I told his Mom last week that's he's a real sweetheart when he comes over to play with my 5 year old daughter, and that he is always welcome in our house anytime.

Yesterday he whipped out his dick and asked my daughter to touch it.
    that's unfortunate

The young man just might be presidential material

Met up with a former coworker for a section hike of the AT while she's thru hiking it. She's drowned herself in the thru-hiker cool aid. The way I carry my water is wrong. My shoe choice was stupid( scarpa crux approach shoes). I was being a "jerk" for yelling off a supposed bear casing the perimeter of the campsite. Wake up the next morning with another hiker telling me how his pack was snatched that night by the "imaginary bear". What's the point of carrying a compass when you have a phone and white blazes and so on. Thankfully I was able to tune her out and piss her off several times along the way.

Littering pos people
    GD this pisses me off.

edit: adding to this thought. trash in ski huts at the hills. dam people, pick up your shit. carry in and carry out its not that fucking hard.

Control you not what others do or do not.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    edit: adding to this thought. trash in ski huts at the hills. dam people, pick up your shit. carry in and carry out its not that fucking hard.
    Yeah, I don't get it. You brought it there, is it so hard to carry the empty containers back out? It really makes no sense. The laziness of people is continual source of amazement.

probably underage drinkers that don't want to get caught when properly disposing of the cans.

Exchange with my dentist's office (yes, even dentists have dentists)
    Dan, What Insurance do you have? Not sure if maybe I have it incorrect or maybe the ID#
    I respond with my insurance info, and tell her that it hasn't changed in years.

I've entered both your social and the ID you gave me and Delta is showing no coverage.

Can you please contact your HR and find out if there is another ID# or a problem with your coverage?
    I look into it further and respond with
    Hi, I called Delta Dental of Colorado and they show me as active. They also said that they log every call and don't show that any dental office has called them to confirm eligibility. They told me to make sure that you use my full name. I don't know what information you have that is wrong or what is going on with them, but I have had Delta Dental from the same employer for years now with no change.

I also emailed them, and just got a response that said "Please have your dental office give our customer relations department a call to verify your coverage. I show you active. They can reach us at 800-610-0201."
    She responds

Dan I didn't call, I log onto their website with your information and it's showing no coverage, did they ask you for ID#.?
    I respond.

Yes, they asked for my id#, and confirmed my identity with the last 4 of my social. I don't know what to tell you, I have called them and emailed them and confirmed my coverage. Twice. Maybe you should try calling them to figure out the disconnect?
    Fucking hell, she won't even call them and wants me to do what? I have confirmed I am still eligible/active, wtf else am I supposed to?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Get a new dentist?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    Get a new dentist?
    This is the first time I have had issues with them, but if this continues...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This is the first time I have had issues with them, but if this continues...
    Dental insurance has always been utterly worthless for me. IME, every time I've tried to bother with using it, it's been exactly what you're dealing with. I'll pay cash for the dental visit just to avoid dealing with this nonsense. What a system, huh?

It's not insurance. It pays for routine stuff and maybe a filling or two, then you're on your own. The opposite of insurance, which is supposed to cover what you can't afford to pay for. Consider it a plan for preventative dental care.

I had the same thing for an ER doc bill out of network. They billed Kaiser twice, no response so they send me the bill. I call Kaiser, they have no record of the claim, Kaiser calls the biller, finds out they had my ID number wrong. Why do I have to connect the biller to the insurance. If they get no response on a bill twice maybe they have something wrong and should check it out themselves. Not to mention the fact that the bill was for 30-74 min of critical care and I don't recall being seen in the ER at all, direct admit to ICU in Reno from Tahoe Forest ER. But then I was pretty doped up when I got there, hope Kaiser looks hard at the documentation before paying.

The dog thread is pretty sad lately. More bummed out than annoyed I suppose.