Page 1045 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... LastLast
Results 26,101 to 26,125 of 46281
    So basically, the more you stand out the more people are drawn to you ...... you might be an influencer!!

Seriously, there's a reason for male plumage and female red butts. Very distracting. If you stand out, you get more attention such that the observer is ignoring things that they shouldn't. Ultimate attractive nuisance. Whole thing breaks down with bikes of course.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    You would be amazed by how many people can’t see a big red fire engine with lights and siren on
    People that draft behind fire trucks/ambulances taking advantage of the hole left by all us other schmucks who pulled over for sirens and lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Latest annoyance:
    Costco parking lot, far corner away from the mob. No security cameras and the asshole obviously didn't leave his/her digits. The amount of stupid it takes to not notice the BRIGHT FUCKING ORANGE truck parked not-so-close is staggering. How do these people even remember to breathe is beyond me. I'd smash their face with the swing arm of the bike rack if I could...
    Wow. People should have their drivers licenses revoked for that crap. My guess is that they were dinking around on their cell phone, hit you, kept going, and drove off without having ANY clue of what they just did. I say this after witnessing some buttwipe (mentioned somewhere in this thread) who hit me earlier this year while I was in my parked car at a Home Depot. I saw them backing up (big ass Ferd-Effteenwhatever), backing up, backing up. I was like "no, no, NO, NO, NO!" Guy who was loading up his trunk next to me was yelling at the guy to stop before he hit me. Guy bumped me and just drove off without EVER averting his gaze from his damn phone. He was seriously staring down at it, texting or whatever, the entire time AND as he drove off. 100% oblivious. Scary that we share the road with these assclowns. Speaking of which, I still need to buy a dual car cam with a park mode to catch these goons in the act and sic my insurance company after them with video evidence. Hit & run, baby! Cops are gonna LOVE issuing that fat ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    People that draft behind fire trucks/ambulances taking advantage of the hole left by all us other schmucks who pulled over for sirens and lights.
    What are we supposed to do? Wait for you to finish your quiche ?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    There's something to this...

When I was driving a drab-tan minivan for YEARS nobody ever did anything really dumb in front of me when I was driving...

Fast-fwd to now driving a GIANT bright red F150 and people routinely (comparatively speaking) will pull right out in front of me when I'm tooling down the road.

It's like the bright colors somehow camouflage the GIANT FUCKING TRUCK.
    I don’t think drivers are taught (or at least practice as much) the same rules as those who bike - always focus on the clear path you want to take, and not fixate on the obstacle you want to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    - always focus on the clear path you want to take, and not fixate on the obstacle you want to avoid.
    That is my ski philosophy.

Why do people point their key fob at their car to lock/unlock the doors?

There's something to this...

When I was driving a drab-tan minivan for YEARS nobody ever did anything really dumb in front of me when I was driving...

Fast-fwd to now driving a GIANT bright red F150 and people routinely (comparatively speaking) will pull right out in front of me when I'm tooling down the road.

It's like the bright colors somehow camouflage the GIANT FUCKING TRUCK.
    don't you have a big f150 horn ? they've already pulled out, but you can make them just as pissed as you are if you lay on it long enough.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    don't you have a big f150 horn ? they've already pulled out, but you can make them just as pissed as you are if you lay on it long enough.
    I'm not looking to piss anyone off. I just find the whole thing perplexing from a human behavior standpoint...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Why do people point their key fob at their car to lock/unlock the doors?
    It's a vestige from the days of remote control introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    That is my ski philosophy.
    There's a school of thought that says aim for the tree or rock, then turn around it when you get there. If you focus on missing it you start going too fast by the time you reach it and a turn to check speed would take you right into the obstacle. Of course we all just straightline it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    I feel your pain.

Thought my kids were done after this season to focus on other sports. Their existing club team is falling apart at the seams with drama, new coach next season, CRAZY parents, etc....

Then the wife calls and said they got a offer from another team without a try out that a few of their HS teammates play on, trains closer to home, a coach they are familiar with from a past team.

Guess I’m in for at least another year. Take my $$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im annoyed that girls lax is still a club sport in Utah. Take my $$$ indeed
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Airport WiFi. There is nobody in the airport and the Internet is still so slow it’s almost unusable. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Airport WiFi. There is nobody in the airport and the Internet is still so slow it’s almost unusable. FFS.
    Using airport WiFi? Do you WANT to get computer herpes or something? Stay off that stuff and use your own hotspot. Using public WiFi (especially airport) is spooky stuff. It's the digital equivalent of barebacking hookers in Bangkok.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    barebacking hookers in Bangkok.
    NTTIAWWT

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    NTTIAWWT
    Paging Murray Head

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post

Seriously, there's a reason for male plumage

1) why do drivers feel entitled to break every rule of the road to make the turn that they didn't plan for? What happened to just going around the block when you fuck up? Your goddamn GPS will even redraw the route for you! Don't just stop in the right lane and block traffic because your dumb ass forgot to get in the left turn lane!

2) if you are going to a busy store at a busy time - for example, Home Depot garden department on Memorial Day weekend - leave your fucking dog at home. While we're at it, leave your stupid fucking children at home too. Or at least don't bitch when I run their asses over when they run out in front of my 400lbs cart full of mulch

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    1) why do drivers feel entitled to break every rule of the road to make the turn that they didn't plan for? What happened to just going around the block when you fuck up? Your goddamn GPS will even redraw the route for you! Don't just stop in the right lane and block traffic because your dumb ass forgot to get in the left turn lane!

2) if you are going to a busy store at a busy time - for example, Home Depot garden department on Memorial Day weekend - leave your fucking dog at home. While we're at it, leave your stupid fucking children at home too. Or at least don't bitch when I run their asses over when they run out in front of my 400lbs cart full of mulch
    lmao and agreed

While we're at it, leave your stupid fucking children at home too. Or at least don't bitch when I run their asses over when they run out in front of my 400lbs cart full of mulch
    God, I wish I could. You think it's a choice? Believe it or not I don't want to manage a cart with 10' long 2x4 and a small kid at the same time. They don't go together.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    God, I wish I could. You think it's a choice? Believe it or not I don't want to manage a cart with 10' long 2x4 and a small kid at the same time. They don't go together.
    Just don't bitch when they dart out and adrenalated runs them over with his cart of mulch.

Future Parent Post Preservation Service
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just don't bitch when they dart out and adrenalated runs them over with his cart of mulch.
    My dog will tear him apart if he does that, one is a Great Pyrenees with a real nasty defense mechanism. Which is why I bring him to HD. Full circle and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    My dog will tear him apart if he does that, one is a Great Pyrenees with a real nasty defense mechanism. Which is why I bring him to HD. Full circle and all that.
    Just make sure you have a good umbrella policy on your insurance...

Shit that annoys you

If you almost run over my kid with your 400#s of mulch we’re gonna have an issue, especially if you’re all “they shouldn’t even be here.” You bear the burden and care and liability for your 400#s of mulch. Who fucking wheels that much mulch through the store anyways? This your first time helping mom with the flowerbeds or what?

How about if you’re going to a busy store at a busy time, exercise a bit of tolerance and self awareness.
    focus.