Page 1039 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... LastLast
Results 25,951 to 25,975 of 46183
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    That drives me nuts also. You really appreciate when someone leaves a good message ending with their name and number for the second time. It seems like common sense in the business world.
    That second reading of the number is key

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    My wife's never been flipped Honda Pilot has an issue like that. A generic check engine light comes on, but the dealer can't really figure out what's wrong, thinks it relates to the catalytic converter (if memory serves) but wasn't sure. If the code is cleared, sometimes it will be weeks before it comes back. And the car passes emissions inspection. So yeah, not gonna spend $$$ to fix something that may or may not be the problem, when the car is passing emissions tests.
    I had a VW Passat with a check engine light issue.

Came on as I drove it off the lot brand new with only 10 miles on it. It turned out to be an issue with the oxygen sensors getting hot because of where they were located in the engine compartment. The fix was a small shield to deflect the heat.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I wouldn't know if my check engine light is on or off because I put a piece of electrical tape over it years ago. Problem fixed.

Fucking scam.

Wrong thread I know, but I love how "not flipped" is now officially a box to check for Honda Pilot listings
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Dudes are really into wearing dress shoes that make them look like little lord fontleroy.

Good lookin bud
    This made me laugh

PM Larry

Joomla

CVs and resumes.

Someone got a little rowdy last night. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190516_084155.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	282778Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190516_084144.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	282779
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Ya, I don't willingly drive a VW if it isn't under fulll warranty.
    Driving my VW GTI is like having a hot girlfriend who fucking hates you but you won't dump for some illogical reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Driving my VW GTI is like having a hot girlfriend who fucking hates you but you won't dump for some illogical reason.
    lol
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Truck drivers that can't read signs.
    Now I will have to drive through town for the foreseeable future to get anywhere.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Looks like he made it almost all the way through....

She did, and kept going. The house closest to the bridge has a security camera to help catch oversize trucks driving through. They caught the truck delivering produce at a local supermarket the next town over.
    Video:
    https://www.facebook.com/mike.grant....c_location=ufi
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Wow. Possible POS candidate.
    Not first tier, of course - development league?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Someone got a little rowdy last night. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190516_084155.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	282778Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190516_084144.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	282779
    Is the horse ok, or was it a 2 legged creature that did that?

Earlier today a car in front of me blew a red light. Cop positioned to observe intersection was too busy having his nose in his phone to notice...

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Is the horse ok, or was it a 2 legged creature that did that?
    He seems fine. No cuts and walking normal. My guess is he hit it square on with both hind hooves.

Here he is enjoying some grass in the rain:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190516_133458.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	282809

Whew ....... thought the cats were getting organized.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    It's like sticking your dick in crazy.

He seems fine. No cuts and walking normal. My guess is he hit it square on with both hind hooves.

And here I was thinking some ass did it. Bahaha.

cool show on Nova last night speculating on the first people to ride horses as well as speculating that the wide range of Indo-European languages is due to the fact that the original speakers from the region north of the Caucasus Mtns rode horses and had horse drawn carts before other peoples and so were able to spread rapidly across Europe and Asia. (It also helped that they wiped out the native populations with plague to which they were more resistant than the local populations.) This theory contradicts the prevailing myth that people learned Indo-European languages from horses, of which Mr. Ed was the last survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    cool show on Nova last night speculating on the first people to ride horses as well as speculating that the wide range of Indo-European languages is due to the fact that the original speakers from the region north of the Caucasus Mtns rode horses and had horse drawn carts before other peoples and so were able to spread rapidly across Europe and Asia. (It also helped that they wiped out the native populations with plague to which they were more resistant than the local populations.) This theory contradicts the prevailing myth that people learned Indo-European languages from horses, of which Mr. Ed was the last survivor.
    Nova is such a great show. Always something good! LOL@Mr. Ed!

Credit card was expiring, company supposedly sent a new one that I never received, so I called them and they had to cancel the account and send a new card. That was annoying in itself, because that is my primary card used to pay all my bills. But whatever, ok, send a new card.

Same timeframe, Google Fi tries to charge that card, gets declined, sends an email. I get the new card, update my info, and in theory everything is good. But Google still hasn't charged me (though the phone still works). I send Google an email asking what is up, they send a response (days later) saying all is good, your card is up to date and has been charged. Except 10 days later, I check my CC account and there still is no charge from Google. Which may seem ok, I mean, am I really complaining about NOT being charged? Except a quick search shows that Google is all sorts of fucked up in the payments world, and I have been reading stories of people who cannot update their accounts and get their service cut off. Sent another email. Expect another response from "Sarah" in India.

Annoying. If my service gets cut off, it will escalate to infuriating.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Overpriced cars on bring a trailer.