Page 1027 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... LastLast
Results 25,651 to 25,675 of 46293
    I have to admit that customer service reps scripts annoy the hell out of me; I have to remind myself that they have to read that shit if they want to keep their job. "I can help you with that" usually translates into "good luck getting your problem fixed", but Benny, you have to work to get hung up on by on overseas customer service rep. Given what you posted I can only imagine what an asshole you were on the phone, so on behalf of all of us, thank you for confirming to the guy you talked to what an asshole Americans are, and good luck to the next person that guy talked to. Prick.

How about a shout out for good customer service--Kaiser. I got balanced billed for an ambulance ride (the billing company didn't understand that Kaiser has a negotiated rate with Truckee FD Ambulance) and I got billed for an ER doc at Renown in Reno that never saw me (or I don't remember due to drug fog) because Kaiser didn't pay his bill (sent incorrect billing information.) Both times I called Kaiser Outside Services (number easily located on web site), gave some info, waited on hold maybe 5 minutes while rep called the billing services directly, came back and said tear up the bill, both times. Reading horror stories about medical bills I was prepared for the worst. And the best part, no script, the reps just talked to me like a normal human being. I made sure the reps knew how grateful I am for the great service.

Yeah that's pretty fucked. From friends I've had that have worked call centers, pretty much the only justification you have to hang up on someone is if they cuss at you.

Well of course I cussed at him. For fucks sake, I told him I didn't want the 100 bucks. But he kept on coming at me. Jezuz Christ. I'm supposed to be nice? This is fucking password security I'm talking to! It's supposed to be serious shit! That's not customer service. It's sales. No time for games. What's wrong with you guys?

Goat, I know customer service. That isn't it. Customer service is getting straight to my concern and dealing with it, not trying to sell me a 100 gift card to Walmart. It's one of the biggest banks in the world. Jezuz.

What happens when one of the biggest banks in the world meets one of the biggest douches in the world? Apparently a phone hang up.

When I find myself losing it with customer service I at least try to tell the person that I know they're just doing their job, they don't make the policies, blah, blah, blah. Usually saying that calms me down a notch or two. Benny, if they keep coming at you with the $100 offer it's because they have to, or because they have to get so many takers to keep their job. If they're ignorant it's because they're poorly trained. If their accents are difficult to understand it's the fault of whoever hired them. The person you were cussing out is very possibly smarter and better educated than you, probably speaks and writes English better than you, and is definitely more fluent in English than you are in Hindi. They probably make in a year what you or I spend on a ski trip. If you're smart you will shut up and let this one go; if you don't--well that speaks for itself.

Developers knocking down one of the best kept Victorian houses on the block. Guess I'll get to listen to construction again this entire fucking summer.

Apparently it is wasp season already. Great.

Name:  Wasp-Attack.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  99.9 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Yes, Happy Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Apparently it is wasp season already. Great.

Name:  Wasp-Attack.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  99.9 KB
    Reminds me. Gotta put out the wasp traps.

Fucking little flying assholes.

Wasp and ants just magically showed up the last two days. Eff. Time to go to war.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Wasp and ants just magically showed up the last two days. Eff. Time to go to war.
    maybe you need to turn them against each other:

Ants build hanging bridge to attack wasp nest
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

maybe you need to turn them against each other
    Ants also attack other ant colonies, we have an epic battle taking place in our living room. House is brick and sits on sand so every year about this time we get ants coming in that we have to deal with. This year 2 colonies are battling it out. Every night we are vacuuming up dead ants, some that have died in mutual combat. Hoping the borax solution we put out every year gets them under control soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Wasps kill stinkbugs. I hate stinkbugs.

I’ll just take care of both myself 🤷♂️

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Huh, I'd never heard of "do the needful" before now.
    pm throwitaway9876

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Ants also attack other ant colonies, we have an epic battle taking place in our living room. House is brick and sits on sand so every year about this time we get ants coming in that we have to deal with. This year 2 colonies are battling it out. Every night we are vacuuming up dead ants, some that have died in mutual combat. Hoping the borax solution we put out every year gets them under control soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Wow, that's crazy shit. Maybe get some government funding for a nature documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Developers knocking down one of the best kept Victorian houses on the block. Guess I'll get to listen to construction again this entire fucking summer.
    You think you have construction noise issues?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/05/n...manhattan.html

People who regurgitate some announcer's opinion as their own after a major sporting event that they have no clue about in order to sound knowledgeable. Oh you watched the Masters on Sunday and just knew Tiger was going to win because of his maturity blah blah blah. STFU you fucking moron!

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    People who regurgitate some announcer's opinion as their own after a major sporting event that they have no clue about in order to sound knowledgeable. Oh you watched the Masters on Sunday and just knew Tiger was going to win because of his maturity blah blah blah. STFU you fucking moron!
    Fuck....that drives me nuts too. There's a kid I play hockey with that repeats a bunch of spittin chicklets stuff word for word every week to me, in the form of his expert opinion, knowing that I listen to every podcast.

Kid is a rock head
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Chick I used to work with had just got done telling everyone how she was a huge football fan since forever and loved the Browns. Sitting at the bar with some other coworkers watching a game with her favorite team she yells “Home run!!!” When the Browns score a TD. Everyone just kinda looks at each other and chuckles. Then the TD got called back anyway and she started whining. Ugh!

Well, it was the Browns....

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, it was the Browns....
    Yeah - in her defense, if she’s only been a fan for 6-7 years they’ve probably only scored 4 or 5 touchdowns before last year. She likely didn’t know what one was.

And I’m a damn Browns fan.

Vibes.

They could use better starting pitching. But, then again, everyone does.

Nothing says Easter like shooting off your gun repeatedly. Ugh.

One would think that a solemn holiday such as Easter might be well... a little more solemn.

Oh for crying out loud now they're multiple guns being fired. FKNA.