Page 1026 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... LastLast
Results 25,626 to 25,650 of 46041
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Some little prick in India I had to call about online banking who barely speaks English hanging up on me because I told him, after the fifth time he mentioned a 100 dollar gift, THAT I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE 100, GET ME ONLINE. Bet he went out to take a shit in the street to celebrate.
    How do you know he was little?

That's how I saw him. Don't kill my buzz. That little shit.

Nobody hangs up on The Bunny.

Some little prick in India I had to call about online banking who barely speaks English hanging up on me because I told him, after the fifth time he mentioned a 100 dollar gift, THAT I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE 100, GET ME ONLINE. Bet he went out to take a shit in the street to celebrate.
    I think you mean couldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I think you mean couldn't.
    Oh no you didn't!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Nobody hangs up on The Bunny.
    Damn straight. They can't.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

People who have an incredibly difficult time doing ANYTHING and think that they're not the problem.

Angry racist POTD

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    People who have an incredibly difficult time doing ANYTHING and think that they're not the problem.
    That describes an awful lot of people. I would probably never leave the house again if I found them more than a nuisance that requires tolerance.

How about all the people that turn anything and everything into rocket surgery and think that they are the only ones capable?
    ​I am not in your hurry

Time to do the needful.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    That describes an awful lot of people. I would probably never leave the house again if I found them more than a nuisance that requires tolerance.
    It's not a debilitating annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless.
    How about all the people that turn anything and everything into rocket surgery and think that they are the only ones capable?
    You're describing 90% of my career. lol

The fact that now EVERY full moon has a name/descriptor.
    When did this shit get so widespread?
    Get off my lawn.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Get off my lawn.
    You mean the Purple Blood Red Harvest Leaf Apron lawn?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Time to do the needful.
    Someone deals with foreign correspondence on the regular. Particularly India & the ME. Cracks me up every time I see that when they want me to do something for them.

Get off my lawn.
    And they're all SUPER MOONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Someone deals with foreign correspondence on the regular. Particularly India & the ME. Cracks me up every time I see that when they want me to do something for them.
    It's a two way street. It works if you ask them to do the needful. And sometimes I have heard it as a question: Do you want me to do the needful?

On a tangent, I was pretty amused when I annoyed a scam artist the other week. I received one of those "This is Microsoft Windows department calling" calls where they want you to install malware. Things took a turn towards ugly when I asked him what it was like in India at that moment. He must have been Pakistani. At some point he got sick of me peppering him with obnoxious questions and he insisted he was in control and that I needed to do what he was telling me. I laughed and hung up. He should have just asked me to do the needful. Jeesh.

Huh, I'd never heard of "do the needful" before now.

Get off my lawn.
    Easier than ever to label a woman's increased libido without sounding redundant
    Last edited by Gepeto; 04-18-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Get off my lawn.
    The native americans named the moons. So YOU get of THEIR lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    And they're all SUPER MOONS!!!
    There can be only one

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    I get that's a dig against benny... but...

fuck it's annoying that in 2019 people don't get shit service can be a conscious business decision. It might be a broad one (the whole corp is shitty) or it might be a tailored one (you get shittier service because you don't spend enough money) but it's not so much random & personal anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    Easier than ever to label a woman's increased labido without sounding redundant
    Will the label be spell checked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    There can be only one
    Name:  The-Highlander-reboot-will-bring-back-Connor-MacLeod-765794.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  45.7 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Will the label be spell checked?
    fixed just for you dipshit

second time i posed this question today - passive aggressive much?

feel free to get aggro about my capitalization

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    I get that's a dig against benny... but...

fuck it's annoying that in 2019 people don't get shit service can be a conscious business decision. It might be a broad one (the whole corp is shitty) or it might be a tailored one (you get shittier service because you don't spend enough money) but it's not so much random & personal anymore.
    I may have pressed a snowflake button, but, hear me out. I'm a Citibank customer, checking and a nice points, works well in Europe, Mastercqrd. I can access both accounts on their Android app by changing username. For some reason, that didnt work today, and the security alarms shut the gates real fast, which is good, I've been hacked twice. But, they force you to call 866 blah blah to get back on. Now, 866 blah blah IMMEDIATELY starts with a bollywoodish but anglo robot female voice pushing a 100 dollar bonus thing, press 1 for that. And, some sort of press anything else for nothing. What the fuck. Then, it hangs up on me, because, I didn't want #1, but, but......., so, I dial again. Press 2 this time, same speil. Get heavily accented male voice in India PUSHING THE SAME FUCKING 100 DOLLAR GIFT I think at Wal Mart, of all places. Right off the bat. He wasnt even listening to me. I say, no, I need to get back online. He says no, no, you want this wonderful gift, 100 dollar credit......(I swear to God I'm telling the truth).....so, that's when I snapped, and said, I DON'T WANT THE FUCKING HUNDRED DOLLARS. FIX MY PASSWORD.....he's all, sir, this is being taped, I said, I don't fucking care, switch me to your manager, aNd he fucking HANGS UP.

I thought they fixed this shit. I thought CS managers in large American corporations heard enough complaints about this absurd shit. Nope. Now I'm getting fucking promotions at the same time I need to fix access to my accounts. And I can still barely understand what they're saying! Can't believe we bailed out these monstrosities of capitalism.