Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I will try and get Soprano to drive me from SF. As his attorney I will advice him to rent a very fast car with no top...
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    Ok, I will start planning for that weekend. Never been to Mammoth, what is the best way to get there from one of the international airports (SF/LAX)? I would prefer to fly but is there only a little private airport down there?
    Fly into Reno, Stunts. I'll get you there.
    (Plus, the way I've been bustin' myself up down there the last few years, I might need a stunt driver to get home)

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    my bday's May 5th, sounds like a party!!!

will attempt Cinco de Mini 2013!

FKNA!

my birthday is May 5 too

I'll try to be there.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Don't worry, this year we will be wrapping you in several layers of bubble wrap. What could go wrong?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

So is this confirmed? Flights are hard to book on that weekend I would like to get it done ASAP.

www.poachninja.com

^it has been confirmed

no job, no kids, in like motherfuckin sin!
    that doesn't make any sense, but i'm goin.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Lock up your wives and daughters, I just booked my flights. I arrive around lunch on Thurs 2 May. I may fly to Mammoth, I may go to reno and hook up with Splat, I may get Soprano to rent a convertible, fill the trunk with a serious drug collection, buy a handgun and speed all the way there. We will see...

www.poachninja.com

cool, cause we're gonna need an attorney. the other guys gonna need a dentist so we should have that covered x1000

Lock up your wives and daughters, I just booked my flights. I arrive around lunch on Thurs 2 May. I may fly to Mammoth, I may go to reno and hook up with Splat, I may get Soprano to rent a convertible, fill the trunk with a serious drug collection, buy a handgun and speed all the way there. We will see...
    Just so you know I'm up for it, Stunts, the last couple times I picked up a maggot for the mini, it was in the powder cop car, Joaquin, with bklyn, almost getting busted for crashing a cop convention before we got out of Nevada; and then snorkeldeep, who kinda freaked when I was driving 110 mph at night with my headlights off. So, you should feel safe and secure if you make it to Reno for the ride.

^^^Ah!!!! Sounds like the making of another epic Mini.

I am at about the 95% confidence level that I will make this years Mini.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

^then i'll bring the nacho the wonderpup

Shit...

Just remembered the last time I shared a birthday with someone. Our asshole friends handcuffed us together. Sucked until I was finally able to pick the lock on mine. Sucked worse for him when I cuffed his hands together and he couldn't get out.

A lot depends on Sonora Pass opening.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Mrs. C. and I might come down for the weekend -- probably done with skiing for the year, but always good to meet more maggots and hang out. We'd be camping at Ft. FKNA, wherever it may be this year...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Things were pretty well melted out a t the various Ft FKNA's last week, so any and all should be good to go. Remember, at least one person needs a fire permit, free from the FS or BLM.

Good times are going to be had. Any chance we can get Big Kuba out from CO for another tent burning? Somebody PM McPoser we need a road built.

iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Things were pretty well melted out a t the various Ft FKNA's last week, so any and all should be good to go. Remember, at least one person needs a fire permit, free from the FS or BLM.

Good times are going to be had. Any chance we can get Big Kuba out from CO for another tent burning? Somebody PM McPoser we need a road built.
    Download & print a campfire permit here:
    http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/sequoi...fsbdev3_059516
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    Shit...

Just remembered the last time I shared a birthday with someone. Our asshole friends handcuffed us together. Sucked until I was finally able to pick the lock on mine. Sucked worse for him when I cuffed his hands together and he couldn't get out.

A lot depends on Sonora Pass opening.
    not to worry, I'm like Houdini...
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

The last time I tried to hook up with Splat using domestic air travel, I ended up drunk, on the wrong plane gone the wrong direction to the wrong city. It was a fun adventure, though. I can't seem to find the thread.

www.poachninja.com

not to worry, I'm like Houdini...
    ... dead?

Or did you mean:

Got this offer...Looks like anyone can get it.

On behalf of the entire Mammoth Mountain family, I'd like to say we miss you! Our records show that you haven't been here in a while, but it is not too late to get your snow fix in! While other mountains are closing, Mammoth Mountain will stay open through Memorial Day weekend*. That's seven weeks - plenty of time to ski or ride. Snow, sun-what more could you ask for?

How about 3 days of your choice on the mountain for only $147? That's only $49 dollars a day !

This deal is good for any day during the rest of this season- whether you come for a 3 day weekend or come 3 different days. But you must purchase before April 21, 2013!

Just follow these simple steps:
    1. Act now! Purchase your tickets online or call 1-800-504-7412 before April 21, 2013
    2. Choose any 3 dates you want to visit Mammoth.
    3. Come enjoy California's only real big mountain!

https://www.mammothmountain.com/Lift...urlstring#text

We look forward to seeing you on the slopes again soon.

Howard Pickett
    Chief Marketing Officer, Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    ... dead?

Or did you mean:
    I know you have a lot of CD's, but WOW... that's obscure!!!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

I know you have a lot of CD's, but WOW... that's obscure!!!
    No Whodini in my collection, but it came to mind for whatever reason...

You going to the Mammoth mini?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    No Whodini in my collection, but it came to mind for whatever reason...

You going to the Mammoth mini?
    I think I may... prob leave early Sat. and spend one night only... weekend is it for me!

The last time I tried to hook up with Splat using domestic air travel, I ended up drunk, on the wrong plane gone the wrong direction to the wrong city. It was a fun adventure, though. I can't seem to find the thread.
    If you can't find the right plane, I'm nor surprised you can't find the right thread.

Why is it epic thread seem to always involve Splat???

iscariot

Scruffy Skittles Signing On

Cinders & me are gonna try & get down for Cinco de Mini.
    Will prolly be looking for a ride to/from Bay Area. Would like to come down on Thurs and head back on Mon or Sun if possible...any takers? (Sinecure, are you around? Dad, gonna make it this time?)
    We'd lavish gas-money, etc., on you!!

We *might* be coming down with a Girly Crew - Tini & ShadeGardener (plus Cinders)- in "the yellow submarine", but nothing is certain yet.

QUESTION:
    Is that 3 Day Tix a better deal than BAF's?

THOUGHT:
    We were wondering about staying at The Lodge this time, just to see how it is. Assuming there is an evening Shuttle to take us into town...?
    We always take way too long getting ready in the am, so it might work out for us.

BUT, would be happy to stay in Town, as we have before, if any of Y'all have suggestions or offers?

SPLAT: Gonna bring any Demo's?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I be in.