Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shit sandwich
    Thank you Snowsprite...she'll be pumped to hear that a girl commented.
    Make that two. Not only is she a beauty, she looks like she's got bags of character as well. Kids with character is a very good thing!
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

Adding mine:

Reilly, Age 4

Logan, Age 2 (almost)

Quote Originally Posted by Steezus Christ
    Are you going to push her hard so she can be the youngest person to ever huck Bishops Cliff? The sickest cliff in all of Sundance!
    hell yeah dude...she'll be back-flipping off the drop in Snowstake before she turns 7 too.
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

Nice pics Tipp...kids rock eh??

Quote Originally Posted by shit sandwich
    hell yeah dude...she'll be back-flipping off the drop in Snowstake before she turns 7 too.
    Oh my god, Snowstake... The absolute Sundance core test- Do you remember the HUGE pine tree that fell down in the middle of Snowstake about 3/4 of the way down? One side had a huge ditch and the other was a natural kicker the whole length of the tree. But we would huck from the roots and try and clear it to the painful flat landing.

Ok so sometimes parents think they have the cutest kids and everyone just nods but OMG these lil ones are adorable. SS - your gurly is a doll, I'm thinking lots of broken hearts along the way (preceeded by dad waiting on the porch step with a shot gun) Tippster - who is boss in your house, does the lil miss wrap you around her finger...while you're chasing the lil dude around? Beautiful guys

Quote Originally Posted by Steezus Christ
    Oh my god, Snowstake... The absolute Sundance core test- Do you remember the HUGE pine tree that fell down in the middle of Snowstake about 3/4 of the way down? One side had a huge ditch and the other was a natural kicker the whole length of the tree. But we would huck from the roots and try and clear it to the painful flat landing.
    yeah that landing can be pretty unkind...super fun drop though off that tree though