Ogden Mags, friends looking for a house to rent.

So, a buddy of mine got a job at QBP, And is looking for a house for he and his lady. Anyone know anything, besides KSL?
    Great folks.

ive got a line on a couple places. you know what he's looking for? 3br house for ~800? studio for a lot cheaper? something in between?
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

I'll find out some more details. I would think proximity to pathways/trails for commuting will be no. 1, safe, etc. thanks.

cool. I'd be happy to talk to them about the area if they want although since I 'm an east coaster they may want to consult Meatdrink9 as well
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

I hipped them to this thread. MD, whatchya gots?

Thanks for starting this dude!

We are looking for 2+ rooms and a garage is required. Looking at the east bench area but am open to options.

We are in town now(3/18) until tomorrow afternoon looking at places. Email works best for me. brandoncampisi@gmail.com

Thanks all!

All of our places on the east bench are currently full, but I know of a couple of places opening up next month that have garages. East Central, but not east of Harrison. FYI, I live in East Central, but I'm somewhat of an urban pioneer.