Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47 48 49 50 51 52
Results 1,276 to 1,288 of 1288

Thread: NFL 2013/14

String is offline PowderdDonutsMakeMeGoNuts
    Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    They have a good defense. Sherman's a good player. The NFC championship game was the SB- those were the two best teams in football.

And, Sherman's still a classless idiot.

You'll get over the gloating thing around Super Bowl win #3. After #5 you'll handle it with the utmost class- like a 49er fan.

The NFC championship was a better game but don't kid yourselves SF. You didn't make it to the Superbowl. Which reminds me, How many 9ers fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

We still don't know because all they do is talk about the last one. Pretty much sums up the 49er fans. Better luck next year, have fun sniffing Kaeps jock strap this summer. Should be a brawl with you guys next season!

Give it time, dude. I know being a winner is new for you. You'll get used to it after a while.

NY Times agrees with the "seahawks are just getting started" crowd: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/04/sp...ef=sports&_r=0

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    NY Times agrees with the "seahawks are just getting started" crowd: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/04/sp...ef=sports&_r=0
    Agree completely, but never under estimate the power of the SB hangover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by String View Post
    The NFC championship was a better game but don't kid yourselves SF. You didn't make it to the Superbowl. Which reminds me, How many 9ers fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

We still don't know because all they do is talk about the last one. Pretty much sums up the 49er fans. Better luck next year, have fun sniffing Kaeps jock strap this summer. Should be a brawl with you guys next season!
    powdered donuts on me next time we ride a chair together
    b

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Agree completely, but never under estimate the power of the SB hangover.
    The smart money is probably on 10-6 and back in the playoffs. Once you're in the playoffs in the modern NFL, any given game may as well be a coin flip. SB hangover is just regression to the mean. Unless you're Baltimore and you use the playoff run as an excuse to hand out stupid contracts. Then it's regression to the mean PLUS a little bit of an overdose of believing your own hype.

Love it.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Draft coming up in a few days, shouldn't you be starting a new thread about now Tuck?

Bobby already did.

Sure, yeah no worries I hadn't noticed it somehow. Watching too much hockey I guess.

spook Guest
    i'm am so fucking sick of hearing about manziel. he's going to get his ass kicked at the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    They have a good defense. Sherman's a good player. The NFC championship game was the SB- those were the two best teams in football.

And, Sherman's still a classless idiot.

You'll get over the gloating thing around Super Bowl win #3. After #5 you'll handle it with the utmost class- like a 49er fan.
    Aldon Smith faces three felony weapons charges and two DUI misdemeanors
    49ers CB Chris Culliver arrested for felony hit-and-run, weapons possession
    Will prosecutors charge 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks with assault?
    In all, there have been nine arrests involving 49ers players since 2012. . That's the most in the NFL during that span
    "We want to be a above reproach in everything..."

a whole generation has been born and started college since the 9ers last SB victory...
    Last edited by BaNosser; 05-30-2014 at 02:19 AM.
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

The Wild are gonna win it!!!