Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlander#2 View Post
    This type of thing is always someone did something wrong while driving.
    Or more likely, the cops invent "something wrong while driving" as an excuse to pull someone over they deem as suspicious. "Improper lane change," "failure to to maintain lane," etc. Then it's "driver acting suspiciously" or "officer thought he smelled marijuana" as probably cause to search vehicle. (The latter obviously not the case in this instance.)

Edit: see conundrum above for example.

Too bad we don't have any mags who can chime in about that driving while black thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I.F. Is like the cosmic intersection of Mormons and Junkies.
    Quote worthy. I speond a fair bit of time there, for work, guess I never noticed the junkies.

conundrum, thanks for the heads up. I never get pulled over, now if I do, I'll know why and won't be as much of a dick to the cop until the end of the discussion after he has "warned" me and I tell him it's a bullshit stop.

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
    Or more likely, the cops invent "something wrong while driving" as an excuse to pull someone over they deem as suspicious. "Improper lane change," "failure to to maintain lane," etc. Then it's "driver acting suspiciously" or "officer thought he smelled marijuana" as probably cause to search vehicle. (The latter obviously not the case in this instance.)

Edit: see conundrum above for example.
    Theres also the whole drug dog thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they just teach half the dogs to sit down in front of the drivers door. Some are actually trained and effective but even then false positives are dismissed as irrelevant because they claim the dog was just smelling residue of some sort. If a dog reacts to a car they use that as probably cause for a search and if nothing is found they use that as probably cause for a drug test.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    during the search approximately 52 pounds of Methamphetamine...were located...Felicia Inez Varela had an additional 5 grams of Methamphetamine concealed on her person.
    Or roughly 1/5000th of what they were carrying in the U-Haul. Good thing she had that concealed!

In addition, Felicia was busted for "introduction" of meth into a correctional facility. Cops way of saying they are pissed you got it past them.

she had 5 grams stuffed up in her pussy, no doubt.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Yeah, bet she never thought they'd find it behind an ovary.

I was imagining how hot this chick must be .... even better than I thought.

Pulled over for "Failing to maintain lane" .... Technically I should be getting pulled over everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    she had 5 grams stuffed up in her pussy, no doubt.
    I authored a Search Warrant for a woman's vagina. I was not present when it was served, but the officers found 10g of heroin.

EDIT: I think this is a pretty solid #500th post
    Last edited by smartyiak; 03-15-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I authored a Search Warrant for a woman's vagina. I was not present when it was served, but the officers found 10g of heroin.
    on that note:
    http://kfor.com/2013/03/05/graphic-w...private-parts/

The officer observed the handle of a revolver sticking out from inside her body,” Ross said.
    Court records state it was a “wooden and metal item sticking out from her (Harris’) vagina area.”
    “It was a five shot,” Ross said. “It was loaded and as she turned around, she noticed more plastic baggies, larger plastic baggies wedged in the crack of her buttocks.”
    Those baggies contained meth and were removed along with the gun.

Out of habit I typically keister weed when I'm just taking it from one room to another.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    How much is a pound of blow worth anyways? and a pound of crank? seems like the cops "street value estimate" might be low for the first time in history.
    Seriously! A closet plant looking like Charlie Browns Christmas tree usually goes for a 1-2 lbs.
    Johnny's only sin was dispair

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    And just how many meth labs there must be--this map is staggering:

http://www.justice.gov/dea/resource-..._maps/2004.jpg
    ...and that map is nearly 9 years old. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Out of habit I typically keister weed when I'm just taking it from one room to another.
    Another classic Parvo post. Remind me again why I didn't hunt you down and make you drink brown liquor with me at the High West saloon last month?

I'm always greatly amused when there is a big drug bust caused by a blown tail light or a speeding ticket. Proof only the stupid get caught.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    I'm always amused by people who believe "routine traffic stops" bust major crimes.

Ever have a cop pull you over for 'no reason' ? Re-read conundrum's post.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

I live close to route 80. It's amazing how many busts are in the local paper as a result of a broken tail light or some other stupid thing.

It's a damn good thing all criminals drive crappy cars and can't drive worth a shit.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    It's a damn good thing all criminals drive crappy cars and can't drive worth a shit.
    at least in CA... it's just can't drive worth shit.

a loaded hand gun where ???

but it didnt fit all the way ???

pic's or it didnt happen ...

no wait ...
    if thats her mug shot then its best we dont see pic's eh?

but I'm betting the cops took pic's
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...