Spare seat in AK in April?

Can't convince any riding mates to hit AK with me. I'm a little worried about getting stuck with a bunch of epicski dentists instead of the tgr variety, so was wondering if anyone needed help filling a heli?
    I'm no rockstar, but I'll ride most things and am looking for some more interesting lines after a season in Verbier.

Sent from my ST18i using TGR Forums

do you have a pussy?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Dear Sir,
    I wish to protest the previous characterization in the strongest possible terms. Several of my friends are members of Epic and only a few of them are dentists.
    Respectfully,
    Dr. Mo Lar DDS

Max Gosey and I will be at ak heli in Haines from the 1st thru the 7th doing the three day package. We still wouldn't fill a heli with three though. Also looking to get out for a couple tours on potential down days if you are interested. Pm me if you want and ill give you all the details of our plan.

"do you have a pussy?"

I don't have one, but what if I AM one? Does that count?

If he doesn't have a pussy, at least he has a cornhole.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    This is kinda like the goose that laid the golden egg, but shittier.

me and gf are doing akheli from march 24th (well 25th frist day of possible skiing i guess). to april 4th and leave on the 5th. sooo do we speak of "getting down most stuff" in european "1000m vertical varied 45° terrain" terms or about american "100foot inbound lines" with a name
    and of mcourse It'd be more fun to ski with a maggot. Still not sure about wanting to ski with max gosey. If he's the real deal from back then.......

we will have down days touring stuff with us as well.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    me and gf are doing akheli from march 24th (well 25th frist day of possible skiing i guess). to april 4th and leave on the 5th. sooo do we speak of "getting down most stuff" in european "1000m vertical varied 45° terrain" terms or about american "100foot inbound lines" with a name
    and of mcourse It'd be more fun to ski with a maggot. Still not sure about wanting to ski with max gosey. If he's the real deal from back then.......

we will have down days touring stuff with us as well.
    Max Gosey can ski circles around 99% of the people who post on here. I always found it hiliarious that all of the gapers around here gave him shit when he was out there stomping backflips off 30 foot cliffs.

do you have a mouth?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Subtle, I'd appreciate it if the oracle could send some snow to the west Wallis, I need some practice.

I've been looking at flights to Cordova. How's the snow looking up there? NWS shows wind and not much precip for Prince William area... I may be better off harvesting local corn. Trigger finger is itchy, though until Friday I'm 150 miles from my skis. I've had no real practice since December, when AK last visited CA. When it comes to inbound lines, I'm pretty good, however, I own no go-pros, don't do backflips, and don't stomp 30' cliffs.

I believe.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

Quote Originally Posted by skiracer88_00 View Post
    Max Gosey and I will be at ak heli in Haines from the 1st thru the 7th doing the three day package. We still wouldn't fill a heli with three though. Also looking to get out for a couple tours on potential down days if you are interested. Pm me if you want and ill give you all the details of our plan.
    I have no money, but I fill up a seat on a heli quite nicely. You two should pay me to come up and fill the bird

I've been looking at flights to Cordova. How's the snow looking up there?
    We are getting the wind also. Not much of AK is being spared. Maybe Girdwood that area usually holds up the best during these wind events. Cordova is 8" above average for moisture this season. Been warmer than usual so been some rain. Still top of ski hill has a 10' base. There is a shit load of snow up high. Looking at the weather as a layman I do not see alot of moisture on the horizon. One thing I know if there is going to be moisture anywhere in AK it will be in Cordova. I am looking forward to being here next week. No place turns around faster than Cordova.
    off your knees Louie