Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    is this about "word is born" vs. "word is bond" again?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    You're so easy.
    You expected my love or something Tracy? You get what you put out. Karma of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Damn, Crass has been around since 05?
    And lurking for years before that.

You're so easy.
    I can play nice if you wanna play nice Tracy. It's really your choice. I really don't care either way. But we're obviously not buddies so play things how you want.

bklyn is online now who guards the guardians?
    'Karma' ? Cause and effect?

So if cancer and a kid on meds is the effect then what is the cause? Is it all just chance or did some action(s) of yours cause these issues?

All the misplaced anger and aggression isn't helping your health or your kid's. is it the root cause of your problems?

Where does it come from? Do you feel deficient? Are you not enough, as your are? I don't need your love, you need your love.

You need to understand why your potential sensitivities are off limits but no one else's are. This is your fisher king wound to recover from.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

I took a education course when I was younger thinking maybe I wanted to be a teacher. The female professor one day explained that she as a "psychologist" felt that it was beneficial to begin regimented medication as early as possible on children for add and adhd as it would beneficially alter their brain growth (which finishes around the age of 7) in a manor that would result in permanent changes with positive outcome in their hyperactive behavior. Change their diet? na Exercise? na Eliminate the hours of daily television consumption? nope Instead give em drugs, alter the natural process of brain growth and assume the outcome will be a healthy child. A debate ensued and the professor ended up running out of the classroom crying from verbal lashings. I never went back to that class.

'Karma' ? Cause and effect?

So if cancer and a kid on meds is the effect then what is the cause? Is it all just chance or did some action(s) of yours cause these issues?

All the misplaced anger and aggression isn't helping your health or your kid's. is it the root cause of your problems?

Where does it come from? Do you feel deficient? Are you not enough, as your are? I don't need your love, you need your love.

You need to understand why your potential sensitivities are off limits but no one else's are. This is your fisher king wound to recover from.
    Well thanks if you are trying o be helpful. I'm not sure how to take you at this point. I'm pretty happy where I am and my son is smart as hell. H's a challenge sometimes because he's so into how everything works but I'm pretty happy about that. In all seriousness don't worry about me and my son as we are doing as well as any other person. Hopefully you are as well. I don't hate you (I don't hate anybody) but you seem to dislike me most of the time. If thats not true well then we have a misunderstanding and one that I should apoligize for the names I called you. I'm not a biggot but I play one very well because I have been fuct with plenty and know how to hit hard as well.

Edit: We have mental health problems in the extended family. Schizoid x 3(uncles), etc. Thats not our prob but we all have our problems as I'm sure you do. In any case I am hoping you mean the best and I can gurantee that the words I type are just words meant to be as mean as possible. Thats not right but you have done the same to me. Thats not an excuse for me but I hope you understand that words are meant to hurt people who hurt me. In the end I forgive people for my own good and I wish i hadn't used those words. It's a fucked up thing that nobody can be proud of but you definately know what I mean.
    Last edited by Crass3000; 03-08-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    is this about "word is born" vs. "word is bond" again?
    Pretty sure its word is bomb. Just dont let the TSA hear you say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    Well if I understand you correctly they can't trust people walking through their yard?
    i think it's 'like' people walking thru their yard not 'trust' people walking on their lawn.

Damn, that dude IS crass...

Pretty harsh too! What's up with the mega N-bombs??? There must be some good backstory here.

popcorn, yum.
    watch out for snakes

crass & bklyn are friends again, so yeah, times they are a changin'.

Yikes that was ugly, sounds like someone needs their meds adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    BUT they don't got on your PERMANENT RECORD!!
    Also, when I was a kid, the PERMANENT RECORD was a lie. It actually exists today.

I, for one, kind of like the medical companies stepping in and selling a ton of adderall. Made it accessible during college and made night-before-the-test cramming possible.

I knew a lot of kids that wouldn't take their prescriptions just to save 'em for abuse with their friends later. The shit is literally legal speed. Literally. Mix it with a bit of liquor or weed and you have a party.

and I don't have kids, but if/when I do, they'll get exactly what I got; no drugs regardless of their hyperactiveness. My ex was on concerta and I would know instantly when she was on it or not. If she was energetic and fun she wasn't on it. I preferred it that way.