Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Just got the scoop from my sister, but i'd be cool to get the first person details.

My initial thoughts:

First, fuck that ski school bullshit!

Second, glad you're OK, sucks about the Life ban. (sometimes once cooler heads prevail you can get that reduced)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Scree Shredder View Post
    Yep turns out due to a recently discovered error in property lines Moonlight actually owns the Little. Just sign out with Randy Spence at the top. He is the really friendly guy with the positive attitude that is always smiling. He will gladly set you right up with a tee time.
    Tim Cowie, (see how easy that is) I am so honored you want to drag me into your shit fit.
    Thanks.

But to clear up any misconceptions, we have known we own portions of the top of the Little and Big Cooler since 2003.

We do not manage them nor do we control access, that falls upon the happy Men and Women on the Big Sky patrol.

They are the ones who would have had to drag your dead ass out of the bottom of the Little if you didn't have such a fucking thick head.

Glad you survived. Not surprised that you see this all from your point of view.

FWIW you would have been 86ed from JHMR, Snowbird, Squaw or any other mountain.

You are not the first to get a "lifetime" ban from the Really Big Sky and those others kept their mouth shut, grew up a little bit and are now welcome.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Oh ya didn't you get fired from Big Sky for spouting some shit on the internet Randy not sure you're the one to be giving advice on keeping your mouth shut. That post was obviously sarcastic don't think anyone but you took it seriously.

Nope, I got fired for getting into a ruckus with the then Mountain Manager who was a giant douche of a person and is long since gone. I get on decently with the current MM but then again I don't work for him.

And those who know me well also know I have a very hard time keeping my mouth shut on just about any subject.

You want to edit my name I will do the same for yours. Otherwise, best of luck in your future endeavors.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    I can't wait to see the OP's gopro footy of his LC run.

http://unofficialnetworks.com/snowbo...rain-2-118737/
    thanks for posting mppg but call me crazy as the first words that come to mind are quite simply, holy shit. while I am very glad you are ok scree and appreciate you sharing your story, lucky is an understatement. clearly you were having difficulties prior to taking off your board (2:55), and if access did require a beacon, shovel, probe and it was completed disregarded, that just adds to the story. hopefully, the ban is lifted.