Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43
Results 1,051 to 1,059 of 1059
    Don't know what specific needs you have A.P. but I have size 26 salomon mtn lab boots to sell (or in your case lend or sell) and weren't you a fan of k2 coombacks? if so, I have a pair of 181cms non rockered o.g. coombas i can part with. Just sayin', just in case.
    What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Don't know what specific needs you have A.P. but I have size 26 salomon mtn lab boots to sell (or in your case lend or sell) and weren't you a fan of k2 coombacks? if so, I have a pair of 181cms non rockered o.g. coombas i can part with. Just sayin', just in case.
    I have a pair of 2016 Cochise that I picked up for cheap so i am covered for skis. New Kingpins will be expensive but I really like those so i will bite the bullet there. As for the boots, I am coming to Terrace in August so if I haven't found anything before then I'll get a hold of you. Thanks for your offer of help. It is very much appreciated.

Sam from mcbike sez thosec guys were riding burnslake tomorrow
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I spent yesterday afternoon driving around Burns Lake and didn't find those dudes. This was after having checked out the security cam footage again in the morning. It looked like one of the dudes was carrying something that he did not have on the way up. A shiny flash is seen above his head and both myself and the couple who own the cams concluded that it looked like skis. Anyways, I'm leaving for Calgary today. I'll stop by Ruckus. Plus the highway south is closed so they have to go through PG and McBride so I will have a look for them. The bad part is that I was demo-ing those Scarpa F1's so now I owe Dave 500 bucks. The other Dave offered to set me up again at cost so that's cool.

A.P., didja get any help from the cops?

Filed a report and the constable was nice enough but he sheepishly told me that this kind of thing is not exactly a priority. Furthermore, stuff left in the woods is basically fair game. If my items would have been inside my car or house or something that is registered to me than it would be different, but since i left them in the woods, it's kind of. Grey area. As in the dudes could say, we just found some stuff and figured it was abandoned.

Shit, AP that bites huge. I hope you get your stuff back man. I'd love to say hi in Cowtown brother but my sched is fucking insane until Aug.

Guido, nice turns a couple of days ago,

Interesting, you know with access being so hit and miss in Sibolas, I really think Wesach access is now the choice for July skiing. Too bad, there's some great history re the Sibolas, it just sounds like a shit show.
    www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    As per usual Sweeney delivers.

As much as I want to look back on this day as a success all I can think after watching this video is that I have a major counter rotation issue to address (read: shitty snowboarding). Too bad skiing didn't work out for me.

EDIT; PRODUCT MIGHT ONLY BE ON SALE IN TERRACE, B.C.!!!! SORRY FOR MY FALSE AND MISLEADING INFORMATION! Public service announcement for B.C. outdoor gear wearing maggots....Revivex is presently on sale at Canadian Tire! Save your canadian pesos for new boots!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	209588

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ge...-0764481p.html
    Last edited by swissiphic; Yesterday at 08:59 AM.