TR: 30 Nights of Camping in 2012

So in my usual tendencies I meant to post this sometime in December but finally got around to it now.

2012 was a pretty sweet year as I ended-up camping for exactly 30 nights over 13 different trips. Lots of traveling (based in Denver but spent 18 of those nights someplace in Utah) and lots of new places that I have been wanting to visit for a while.

Anyways I have a picture for every campsite I stayed at in 2012 here on my website: http://andylibrande.com/news/2013/01/30-nights-of-camping-in-2012/

Below are a few of my favorite pictures from all of the adventures last year:

Zion National Park: our camping spot

Zion: ~650 ft of exposure

Bryce Canyon:

Moab: our camping spot

Kayaked into Lake Powell in Late May to watch the Annular Eclipse with my old man:

The Annular Eclipse as viewed from a sandy rock while drinking whiskey and smoking cigars in Lake Powell:

Later in the year returned to Lake Powell to spend a week waterskiing/wakeboarding/cliff jumping:

Fall had some great colors this year. Up near Red Cliff at the Klettergarden:

Visited Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in October:

Anyways just a few photos from a great year. As I said above a recap of all of my camping trips and links to more detailed Trip Reports (maps, more photos, etc) is here: http://andylibrande.com/news/2013/01...mping-in-2012/

Hope you enjoy

Very cool! 2, 5, 6 are my favorites. Will check out the full TR later.
    Gallery || Facebook || Instagram
    Go that way, really fast...if something gets in your way, TURN!

Nice, some of my favorite areas