Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tres kewl. 2 thumbs up!

Nice!

A bit more here of reading and pics if someone is interested:
    http://14erskiers.com/blog/2013/03/a...north-couloir/

Umm, FUCK YEAH! Sweet pics Tone. Been finding some really good stuff down there lately. I'll send ya some pics.

Oh, the ski pull method is being used in Western WA on some very rad stuff as of late. I'm gonna give it a try.

That is some quality photography and skiing and general getting-after-it-ness, a great effort, thanks.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Thanks for sharing, back to the top.

Obviously a point and shoot he bought used in gear swap.
    One of the best TR's in years, no words needed.
    Back to the top.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Ha, I would put up more but I always end up takin pictures of people when they're a quarter mile away which is lame. Wish I had some better action shots but I got greedy and skied to the bottom every time.

My camera is a Panasonic dcm-tz5 from like 5 years ago, point and shoot 9 megapixel so nothing special. Actually I gotta replace it, cause I have to hit it to get it to work every time I turn it on. Here is a cool action shot Frank took of me in the couloir though, much better than any of my B roll of tiny ant skiers:

And a couple cool ones of Doug, hopefully Frank doesn't mind, I doubt anyone will steal them for the cover of Powder! Pictures by Frank Konsella:

Certainly way better than any I got though! His Canon is sweet, I want one. He has lots more good shots, of Brittany too so hopefully he puts a few more up.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Nice Tone, you guys crushed it! Was just there for a week, best place on Earth. Your Abiathar photo reminds of the puckering that occurs at the top of it. Sheesh! I think I know your flamboyant two-stroker, too, he's totally on the strip club idea.

Keep on rocking!
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

Definitely don't mind posting pics, Tone.

If anyone just didn't get enough words and pics, you can start here and read the subsequent posts linked at the bottom of that post. We divided it up into 4 days. Man that place is cool, I know I'll go back sometime.

Some more pics. Doug:

mbsc:

FWIW, I'm using a Canon G12 that Tone mentions. A bit of a brick compared to some point n shoots, but less than a SLR. I think it takes a pretty nice photo.

"Man, the freaks this place brings together. So weird. Amazing yet beautiful any of us have even a single thing in common."
    -tone capone

fkna man, hope to shred pow with you on the other side

Nice bump, great thread.

Agreed. That couloir is fantastic. RIP, tone capone.