Revelstoke discount tickets?

Was planning on heading up to Revelstoke in a few weeks. Any word on where to get discounted lift tickets other than from RMR? I was digging around and saw some good rates with liftopia dot com, anyone had experience buying from them?

Has anyone been up there lately? I was wondering what conditions are like right now.

Thanks

conditions are good. someone always selling tickets in here http://list.thestoke.ca/

Also try costco, they have quite good rates

Sent from my LG-P500h using TGR Forums

discount of $25 or 25% with some other season passes? best to call ahead and ask the hill what is on the list, and make sure no black out dates.

Best part about buying tickets online is that there is a separate line up that is always way shorter than the regular ticket line. Not really an issue most days, but on a busy powder saturday it helps get your day started much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarschralped View Post
    Also try costco, they have quite good rates

Sent from my LG-P500h using TGR Forums
    Anyone know what the current Costco deal is? Is there a costco in revy? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wizard604 View Post
    Anyone know what the current Costco deal is? Is there a costco in revy? Thanks
    There is definitely not a costco in Rev. It's been a while since I did Costco ticks growing up but as I recall you couldn't get the discount tickets at costco's close to the lifts... so if we were heading to the interior from Vancouver we'd pick them up in the lower mainland.

I did liftopia for revy and it was easy
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

68$ revy online ticket . Thats a fair price in my opinion
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

We stayed at the sandman Monday night. $120 for a room and a ticket. Not a bad deal.
    There was 10 to 15 cms up high yesterday. Less today. But there is apparently a storm coming tonight. Not to terribly happy to have to leave today.

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    I did liftopia for revy and it was easy
    Thanks for heads up on Liftopia. The pricing was way cheaper than anything I could find elsewhere so far. $208 for 4 days, which works out to $52/day. The pricing varies depending upon the dates you choose.

I went last season and paid 50% for each day skied with my coach/instructor certification (had to show my membership card). If this applies to you, give them a call and see if they're still doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard604 View Post
    Is there a costco in revy? Thanks
    ha! you've obviously never been to Revy Its a weee bit smaller than Vancouver.