Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Looks sweet! Glad to see Mr. Mcintosh ripping again after the injuries he has suffered.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

oh man... MD9 as usual... FUCK YEAH!
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Thanks guys. The last few weeks have been really good. I'll post up a few more photos soon.

Poop Ghost, Actually yeah... I need to write another non skiing TR about the road to our opening a bar in Utah. It's been absolutely bonkers, but the good news is that I have a professional relationship with several state legislators and through a lot of research with the DABC and then meetings with these legislators I was able to get a new law drafted that would loosen up on liquor licenses for the state of Utah. The law would allow every bar and dining club in line to open in July and also have surplus of licenses going forward. Given the current line and quota system getting a license could take almost 3 years without this new law. It passed the house yesterday 68-8 and just needs to clear the senate. I'm actually happy we didn't get the license now as it would have wrecked the rest of our ski season. Getting it in late spring or summer would be ideal so we can get the place running efficiently by others before next ski season.

Here's one from yesterday by MOE:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_8773small.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	390.9 KB 
ID:	133586  

Quote Originally Posted by Arno View Post
    call me old fashioned but I much prefer these to almost any POV vid. thanks for posting!
    Call me crazy, but I agree Arno.

First rate TR and photos Meat guys!
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Some seriously good stoke in here.

there were old folks having fun there too.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

that was amazing. thanks for posting.

beautiful pics!! thank you for sharing!

gosh, this brings me back to the day when a trip report with awesome pics stayed on the main page for days while all the garbage floated to the bottom.

Thanks guys.

Buster, I'm stoked you timed it so well on your journey back. Below are few photos from after your departure due to our lack of sufficient elbow twisting skills.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_9481small.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	421.6 KB 
ID:	133765   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_9753small.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	336.9 KB 
ID:	133766  

great lines. solid camera work. thanks for posting.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made this trip happen, Smith optics, Sun Valley, Sun Valley heli, Super G, MD9, Ian, Jacqui, the DuPont sisters, etc...

Super G did a hell of a job putting this together. There was never a dull moment from start to finish, we were either skiing, eating, bowling, hot potting, or drinking, from the moment we showed up to when we left. I can't say enough of how awesome the community is up there, everyone treated us like long time friends. If you're ever heli skiing with Sun Valley heli you need to ask for Bozo, great guide who did his best to find great snow and steep terrain with a less then ideal snow pack. I can safely say I'll find my way back to Sun Valley and the awesome folks who call it home. Thanks again Super G!
    “When I die, I'll rot. When I live, I'll give it all I've got.”

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    Right on MOE, glad you and your bro enjoyed what we have going on in Ketchum. It was great to show you guys around and I know McIntosh had a lot of fun skiing and partying with you as well. Thanks for all you guys do to keep this board a righteous place. Take it easy and see you next time, you are always welcome up here.
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

The l0ve and madness goes round and round, but not necessarily in that order.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Why, in the name of Tom Cruise's God, is this TR not on the top?