Mom of the year!

Link may be NSFW for the prudey types.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2LbktN2BV

South Glens Falls. I know it well. Used to work with these people.

I like her hair color and fake tan. But that face ? What a mean looking woman.

Plus she's 33 and has a 16 y/o kid. So she was preggers at 16 herself.

So she is a crazy ass MILF. Probably into bondage and poopenhausen. I would hit it.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

So she is a crazy ass MILF. Probably into bondage and poopenhausen. I would hit it.
    Lol wtf?

Found from following your link.......best HS coach ever?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1265698

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    Lol wtf420swagyolo?
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Pretty funny that in some of the comments, the people are outraged. For 16 year old boys whatever. Pretty sure there was a time, not to long ago, that a 16 year old was a man with a family.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperdawg View Post
    Found from following your link.......best HS coach ever?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1265698
    Saw that too, pretty hot too. Kid was probably pretty close to 18, which would have changed the story and punishment significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Pretty funny that in some of the comments, the people are outraged. For 16 year old boys whatever. Pretty sure there was a time, not to long ago, that a 16 year old was a man with a family.
    Could I come to your house for your sixteen year old's birthday party? I'll bring the drugs.

Shit Mom had him when she was 17. Don't think she was spending too much time cracking books at 16.

One drop of her vagina on your tongue and you would flee out the window like a sick canary grimly looking for eagles to put an end to your misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Could I come to your house for your sixteen year old's birthday party? I'll bring the drugs.
    The cousins were smokin weed with my kids at 13. Not condoning, as I was fuckin pissed when they told me years later. So ya, by 16 your a few years late uncle Benny.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Shit, when I was 16 I didn't come home Christmas Eve because I was banging my friends younger sister. Walked in the house around 8AM Christmas morning on no sleep, still shitty and went to bed. The rents were pissed but it was worth it.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

The cousins were smokin weed with my kids at 13. Not condoning, as I was fuckin pissed when they told me years later. So ya, by 16 your a few years late uncle Benny.
    Cool. I need some weed. I'll buy some from them. Do they have any X?

80 people at the party?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I kinda come down in the middle. I don't think it hurt the kids any more than being from Glens Falls already has, and I could tell you some stories from when I was that age that would curl your hair still, but on the other hand you might hope that Mom would have a little more class, smarts...something.

I mean at the very least she should've known that of course the story would get out and a lot of people would freak out and it might cause her a lot of trouble and maybe a bunch of money. I mean, c'mon, honey. Think.

A stripper giving a lap dance to a 14 y.o. boy "endangers his welfare?" Nah

Ice, I worked in a plant full of these people. Thinking was not part of the process.

The mothers would sit around the lunch room telling stories of their summer "camping" weekends, which consisted of parking a rec vehicle or trailer or two in a circle, and the parents would drink themselves into a stupor, and the kids would just run free.

Funny thing, though. No topless places up there at all. Had to drive down to Albany.

Wait, how do you camp then?

in a circle like during chuck wagon days sounds like to me.

The other adults only were outraged afterwards. Everything was great until the cops started looking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Everything was great until the cops started looking around.
    Isn't that the way it is, and yes they can put her in the cell with me and she'll be safe I promise!
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Post of the day goes TO:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

lmfao +1

Plus:
    Quote Originally Posted by retarted article
    Approximately 80 people attended the party, including a 13-year-old and many adults who later said they were outraged at the sexually charged performances.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2LwuTiA5L
    What the hell were the adults doing there anyway? Putting their rage faces on with the high schoolers? There was obviously drinking going on, I guess the next generation was down with the youngin's. I've seen it happen before, and it's quite odd.. Can't say I would complain when I was in HS, though.

Pretty sure there was a time, not to long ago, that a 16 year old was a man with a family.
    Not sure about this, at least in Western civilization. Nobles tended to be married at an early age, but often waited to consummate the marriage. Commoners didn't generally get married this young.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    The rents were pissed but it was worth it.
    best ending to any teenage memory
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller