full tilt high five boot questions?

hey i am looking at getting the full tilt high five boots i am wondering if they would be a good all mountain boot and i have played hockey for 22 years and my foot as a bone spur on the right foot by my pinky toe! I have no way to try them on because no place around my area carries them my shoe size is a 11.5 to 12 and i was wondering if i should go 29.5 or 29 to allow for break in let me know what you guys think

thanks

Mount your own fucking skis jong

sent from the future using my mind powers
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

The Full Tilts as well as all their Flexon predecessors have always been know for their narrow build. People with wide feet have been shut out of the Flexon cult for a long time. The High Five's and other Full Tilt models (including the Seth Morrison's) feature a wider toe box at 102 mm. This should make them better suited for your feet than the 99 mm width of the traditional Flexon toe box. Don't get bummed out if they are too narrow even at 102. Your local sports store can blow them out for you. Just make sure you tell the guy to do it slowly. It's better to come back in and have the boots blown out again than have them blown out too much. As for length, sounds like the 29.5 is the way to go for you. I wouldn't recommend ever buying a boot without trying it on however. In fact it's a shame you can't demo boots (in most cases) because even if a boot feels good in the store it doesn't mean it will feel good on snow.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Mount your own fucking skis jong

sent from the future using my mind powers
    You are a tool. Your response makes no sense to my question..