Need new boots, something similar to the technica diablo magma but new, lange rx120?

I've been on my technica diablo magmas for a few years now and it's time for new boots. Only thing is the new demon series is in my opinion a little stiff with little to no flew adjustment what so ever. My demon's I set on soft and moved both of my canting screws back to allow more flex. I have a pair of demon 130's but they are way to stiff to ski all mtn and then take a lap through the park, the 120's seem like they are the same way, a groomer/race boot. I was just looking at Lange and the RX 120's are looking like my kind of boot, there are 2 flex screws so I can make them as soft as I want.
    How would the new lange RX 120 compare to the oldschool diablo magma? The last's are the same, 100mm last, but are lange boots a little roomier like technica? Any input or boot suggestions would be appreciated.

Colorado season clips 10-11, best season ever!

G.N.A.R the movie, complete movie. Watch this!
    http://unofficialnetworks.com/gnar/

Vail best day ever 18inches

Shane McConkey is the shit! First chair?

stop being a pussy and softening your boots is my recommendation

Why would you want a different boot for skiing park as for any other type of skiing? Get the boot that works for you. Red seems to be working for people these days. Try those

Or give apex boots a call and give them a twirl.

You must be pretty light if you have a hard time with tecnica 130s, but not with a lange rx120. I ride 130s all mountain sometimes, and dont have a problem even in the moguls, i only weigh 180. So like someone above me already said stop bein a pussy and flex thosee boots man.

Honestly. Get a 110 flex that fits your foot. Aslong as your not 200 lbs you should be fine. There definately not a race boot but there stiff enough to still rip. and youll be able to flex them better to get more out of them... Dont just buy the stiffest baddest boots out there, it will make you ski like shit if yoi cant flex them

boots are for your feet,

skis are for terrain.

any boot will be able to "race" or ride switch. Its the skis and the stuff above the knee, that makes that possible'

or buy red boots.

Stop being a pussy? I could probably ski circles around you! And the demon 130 is way to stiff for my liking. Maybe your the type that enjoys carving up groomers all day long with the rest of the gapers in your race boots but not me. If your doubleing up moguls and sending it like myself a stiff ass boot doesn't cut it nor is it comfortable what so ever to be on a rail when you can't flex your boots. I 'm 6'4'' 220lbs and in my opinion the demon 130 is way to stiff to be an all mtn boot. Maybe a fag who bangs gates all day long would enjoy them but not me.
    I asked a simple question and that was do the lange RX120 boots have a little bit more room in 100mm last like technica to allow for a wider foot? Or am I going to have to play with the shell to get them to work?
    I am asking because I don't believe any shops around slummit county carry them and the lange RX 120 has 2 adjustment screws for flex which technica does not so I can customize them however I feel which is probably right around a 115 flex.

Colorado season clips 10-11, best season ever!

G.N.A.R the movie, complete movie. Watch this!
    http://unofficialnetworks.com/gnar/

Vail best day ever 18inches

Shane McConkey is the shit! First chair?

Your 6 4 220 and 130 is to stiff for moguls... You wouldnt even be able to ski with me, nvm ski circles around me.

Check out epicski.
    Last edited by vailszendrei; 02-24-2013 at 11:24 AM.

And 130 is too stiff for sending it??? The only thing your sending is mail. What kind of boots do you think top tier park and big mtn skiiers use. Nordica ace 3 star is 130 flex "park" boot. Nordica patron is 130 flex "freestyle" boot. Salomon ghost max is a 130 flex "freestyle" boot. I use quotations because any boot can be used for most anything and theres really no such things, but thats what those boots are marketed as. And there not just for pros

Sorry for the hat trick triple post, but People tour in stiffer boots than you use for all mtn...

Take the technicas to a boot fitter and get them softened? Do the boot work yourself? But what do I know I just bang gates all day cause I wear stiff boots...

Buhlee dat

Get the new full tilts they are like flexy and shit so you can do your wirly birds and helocoptors in the snowboard parks. Not good for that gay homo faggot shit like racing. Tom Wallisch uses the red ones to make his tall t look longer.

Greg, this damsel rescuing, slayer of dragons needs a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bertrenolds View Post
    Stop being a pussy? I could probably ski circles around you! And the demon 130 is way to stiff for my liking. Maybe your the type that enjoys carving up groomers all day long with the rest of the gapers in your race boots but not me. If your doubleing up moguls and sending it like myself a stiff ass boot doesn't cut it nor is it comfortable what so ever to be on a rail when you can't flex your boots. I 'm 6'4'' 220lbs and in my opinion the demon 130 is way to stiff to be an all mtn boot. Maybe a fag who bangs gates all day long would enjoy them but not me.
    I asked a simple question and that was do the lange RX120 boots have a little bit more room in 100mm last like technica to allow for a wider foot? Or am I going to have to play with the shell to get them to work?
    I am asking because I don't believe any shops around slummit county carry them and the lange RX 120 has 2 adjustment screws for flex which technica does not so I can customize them however I feel which is probably right around a 115 flex.
    Shit, I didn't realize you were sending it off double moguls, my bad. Summit county is some gnar, so if you feel like you need to soften up those boots go ahead.

If i didnt wear full tilts i wouldnt be able to do my double moguls tho. I cant huck moguls unless i have a 70 flex boot.

Whats it called when you spread your legs like a upside down "Y", while your in the air after hittin a steeeep mogul?...and is that harder than a backflip? Can you even backflip?

Quote Originally Posted by bertrenolds View Post
    Rumor has it that the salomon mission cruise is the PERFECT boot for the extremely gnarr shredding that you do doubling up moguls and sending it on green circle wind lips... I would recommend up sizing one shell size and not using any full custom or off the rack footbed, I would actually recommend using the insoles from an ugg boot cause there nice and fuzzy. Or maybe a rigid carbon fibre orthotic from your local pediotrist. Oh and be sure to tuck your pants into your boots to cushion your shins and keep any pant cuffs out of the way of those edges when your rippin it like rhalves. But on the real this fag would love to take a donation of those fag technicas since your way too rad to wear those pussy boots.

Oh btw I'm 6'4 205 and have NO problem flexing a 130 boot, even the scorpion 130 which historically runs a lil stiff...