Page 141 of 327 FirstFirst ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 8156
    Haa this old fuck likes the bass line

ha- great song and thought you'd enjoy the base line et al
    skid luxury

Thee voice. Don’t think I’ve heard this remix

What song is it you wanna hear?

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Haa this old fuck likes the bass line
    Bass line of the year, 2015!
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 12-28-2017 at 07:18 PM.

::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Unfortunately, my newbie status doesn't allow me to post links. Anyway, the song is You Don't Get Me High Anymore by Three Days Grace. It's a cover, but I think it sounds pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by laurapalmer View Post
    Unfortunately, my newbie status doesn't allow me to post links. Anyway, the song is You Don't Get Me High Anymore by Three Days Grace. It's a cover, but I think it sounds pretty badass.
    It’s not my particular taste, but what the hey, this thread welcomes diversity. So, from your description:

This lady has been haunting me for the last few weeks. I hear her in my head all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

In honor of the cold places back east:

Hard to believe, 34 years ago, 1984 was released. Some great sound on that album, Diver Down, Women and Children First, and Fair Warning. Donn Landee had it dialed.

Girl Gone Bad - Van Halen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMnF8scIKz0

^Alex went under the radar, somehow. such a solid deep track

And because baby bear asked for it, some young folks music for yuz - go see Chaz play if you have the chance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmYj7kOnlg

Is this young fuck music? Interesting video anyway:

Good vibes for a back to back 30cm

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Is this young fuck music? Interesting video anyway:
    Not sure I’m young enough to qualify that. But I couldn’t stop watching this video. Great tune!

Posting this in honor of Norm Rogers, an acquaintance of mine from growing up in Minneapolis, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer a couple weeks ago and does not have long to live. Norm was the original drummer for the Jayhawks on their classic debut album, but he liked punk better so he joined the Cows and played with them for ten years. Cows are one of my all-time favorite bands and Norm's drumming was ALWAYS awesome. Good luck Norm. Make some noise on the other side.

^^hadnt heard of them. Good stuff. A little grungy too. Bet Norm has some good times

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Posting this in honor of Norm Rogers, an acquaintance of mine from growing up in Minneapolis, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer a couple weeks ago and does not have long to live. Norm was the original drummer for the Jayhawks on their classic debut album, but he liked punk better so he joined the Cows and played with them for ten years. Cows are one of my all-time favorite bands and Norm's drumming was ALWAYS awesome. Good luck Norm. Make some noise on the other side.
    Man, that sucks. Cows were one of the greatest live bands in Mpls back in the day, just killed it. Shannon got all the accolades, but the whole band was tight, raw, loud, and hilarious.

Godspeed, Norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Man, that sucks. Cows were one of the greatest live bands in Mpls back in the day, just killed it. Shannon got all the accolades, but the whole band was tight, raw, loud, and hilarious.

Godspeed, Norm.
    Yeah they were awesome live. I remember one show in particular at the Uptown Bar where they opened with their cover of "39 Lashes" and it just blew me away. My sister dated the bass player Kevin for several years so I saw a lot of shows. Later they used to come through Missoula and play when I lived there and I would afterparty with them. Shannon was a weird dude but pretty nice underneath. I think he's still active in the Mpls scene having moved back there from New York. Anyway, thanks for posting the gofundme link, Norm was absolutely the nicest guy. Fucking sucks. I sent that link to my sister and she said she was in Brit's pub last week, where Norm has been a manager for years, and she looked for him but she didn't see him...she was not aware of his illness.

Those were the days. I talked my wife into meeting me at a Cows 1st Ave mainroom show after she got off the late shift; she was in a bad mood, and not into seeing a show. Then the band hit the stage and kicked into a massive free-for-all noisefest, Rutmanis doing his weird gyration dance like a special-needs kid, Thor summoning demons with his feedback, and (probably) Norm trying to keep the rhythm scaffolding firmly planted, while Selberg strutted onto the stage wearing nothing but a sock on his dick and proceeded to do a slow-motion reverse striptease. My wife was an instant fan.

You and I were probably at a few shows together. You know Pat and Haze at AmRep?

here's more non-OF music (and of course you know I say that as a joke but still adore you all) that you might enjoy- another NSFW video too hehe
    yeahman, sorry about your buddy- we should all play more music before our time is up!!
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Those were the days. I talked my wife into meeting me at a Cows 1st Ave mainroom show after she got off the late shift; she was in a bad mood, and not into seeing a show. Then the band hit the stage and kicked into a massive free-for-all noisefest, Rutmanis doing his weird gyration dance like a special-needs kid, Thor summoning demons with his feedback, and (probably) Norm trying to keep the rhythm scaffolding firmly planted, while Selberg strutted onto the stage wearing nothing but a sock on his dick and proceeded to do a slow-motion reverse striptease. My wife was an instant fan.

You and I were probably at a few shows together. You know Pat and Haze at AmRep?
    No, I can't say I knew them. That's a hilarious story though. Kevin R. was a good dude, too, who as I'm sure you know went on to play for years with the Melvins. Saw them in Boise long ago and said hi. They were all wearing ladies nightgowns that night, playing with Hank III. I heard Kevin was spiraling into heroin addiction recently, which sucks and ended up causing a split with the Melvins, but based on his FB page he's still active in Los Angeles in a band called Hepa-Titus. I saw his name on the gofundmepage as a donor, so that's cool, and he also made a post on FB about Norm's cancer.

::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Chlorine and Wine. Baroness
    https://youtu.be/qhS0j3WxfWY

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums