70/30 BC/Inbounds SW Montana Tele recommendations

Looking for some new soft snow skis as I sold my last pair a while ago. I am 6'3" 190lbs and have been skiing my whole life. I will be mounting tele (probably ntn freedom) and ski moderately fast with solid technique, boardering on charger inbounds in good snow, but dialed back in the BC with lots of shorter turns and trees. Past skis were G3 El Hombres, which were ok but never great, before that I had black 4frnt vcts that were great but I didn't like the twin for touring. I have never had rocker skis, and generally like smooth flexing poppy feeling skis that are moderately damp, the narrower skis in my quiver are movement thunders and G3 tickets both of which I like.
    Current top pick is the carbon Praxis Concept, but a pair of ON3P Billy Goat tour 191s just popped up locally for a good price should I jump on these or hold out for deal on the praxis or something else.
    I am on a pretty tight budget as I want to buy NTN boots and bindings for these because my old energy boots are beat. Looking for responses soon as I imagine the BGs will go quickly.
    Thanks

SW Montana as in msla / lost trail, or SW Montana as in Bozone? If the former: Concepts. If the latter: BG's (with the caveat that I've only skied the regular ones, not the tours). Also: no comment on how either of these work for tele.

Bozone, but I am new in the area from Seattle so I don't know the snow yet. Will be checking out the BGs tomorrow cause they are cheap and local.

BG's are chargier, which is nice in open spaces / higher speed lines (which bozone has). I'd assume the BG tours are less chargey, but I don't know where they fall relative to the Concepts. I found the Concepts to be more versatile, but less oriented towards high speed destruction. If you need a praxis discount code, shoot me a pm.

I am worried the BGs will be too chargie for my backcountry style. I want a playful maneuverable ski that can also go fast.
    What do I gain and lose with something this size 118 vs a 105-110 ski like a Praxis BC or voile charger or non fat lhsasa? The smaller skis are a bit lighter for the up and might be better in the variable conditions in the BC. I am open to other skis to consider as well and generally ski mid 180s but am thinking of sizing up with the rocker.
    Toast the Praxis are still above my pricepoint now even with a code, if I go that route I'm waiting for an end of season sale as only 177s are on overstock.