Anyone at Liberty Mutual Insurance?

Anyone at Liberty Mutual Insurance looking to get my resume in front of a hiring manager instead of being discarded by a application algorithm.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Anyone at Liberty Mutual Insurance looking to get my resume in front of a hiring manager instead of being discarded by a application algorithm.
    What department are you looking in? I don't work for them, but know some people that do.

Boston office, I take it?

I'm looking in the Portsmouth department the position is Principal Systems Administrator.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I only know people in claims. But if you get the job my company will pick up your tab...
    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    I'm looking in the Portsmouth department the position is Principal Systems Administrator.
    Sorry. Don't know any IT folk in that office.

Yep, which group? If you can PM the req # I can get more info too.