Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    This thread delivers.

People keep calling him a kid. Dude looks like an adult in the pics he posts. Says he’s a millionaire and owns his own 100 acre farm. A kid?

am I too late to get $1k or $10k or whatever for skiing some chute in vermont without falling? cuz I am game

Can someone post the $10k challenge. Fastest time on downhill sections, bushwaka gets a dropper post and challenger has to go fixed post? How long is the track?

I'd love to see some media coverage on this

I want a big farm in Vermont.

I would tractor stuff. Weld stuff, grow stuff, shoot stuff, burn stuff, ride dirtbikes. Own my own semi maybe and pull some freight around once in awhile.

If I had a chunk of money and a big plot of nice land in a nice place with a nice wife, I reckon I might try for a hockey team’s worth of offspring.

I can’t imagine any of that life ever leading me towards internet arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Ok cool, then come get the money. sounds really easy, its really easy to sit there and say you can get them to come show me. BTW the OG bet was only DH sections.....so sure cross bike, I am bad, should be really easy. doubt anyone will show, because its insane to think a fixxed post rider is as fast as someone on dropper going down anything that has twist and turns.

BTW

Both XC winners had droppers, you ignorant if you say otherwise.

Tom Pidcock was on a BMC 4 stroke with an internal dropper post. its looks like its normal post but if you actually cared about facts you would no it is not. You cant even get the best 4 stroke, with out a dropper.

https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/intl...01-one-22.html

Jolanda Neff.

well shes literally never does not use a dropper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr3B9oW8NlE

but again you would know this if you were not an ignorant fool.
    You’re right they did. The big rock drop caused many and maybe most to ride them. That said, plenty still didn’t and the majority don’t on normal WC courses. And because I’m not trying to win an argument I am happy to admit that van der Poel did not ride one and crashed out on the drop. Maybe a dropper would have helped him.

That said vdP is one of the fastest XC riders in the world and doesn’t use a dropper.

And saying that no one could beat you on a DH with a fixed post is simply hilarious. You don’t know how foolish you are when you say that some of riders I know couldn’t beat you downhill on a cross bike. They could. Easily. Me too. On the other hand, they aren’t human…

Doesn’t mean a dropper isn’t faster downhill. Of course it is. I’m agreeing with you. Just saying tone down the absolutes. It’d make things easier.

I suspect if the setting for this challenge were more accessible, there’d be plenty of takers.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    People keep calling him a kid. Dude looks like an adult in the pics he posts. Says he’s a millionaire and owns his own 100 acre farm. A kid?
    I’m in my mid fifties, would you like to challenge me on my ability to call younger people kids? Don’t make me have to challenge you. I’d bet you can’t beat me in a wine drinking float down the river. You won’t be able to keep up as I drink wine down the river.

You’ll have to drink Franzia if you wish to take on this challenge. You must row from a heightened seat, and when throwing you can’t stand on the cooler. I bet you can’t beat me in a getting drunk throwing minimally contest.

I’ll even row and will/won’t pay for your travel expenses.

Bring it.

(Dibs will have to sit in back ((and judge))or let me use his boat.)

This is an internet challenge I would love to win or lose. I’m going to start practicing right now. Then imma check the spare bottle of Pinot Noir in the trunk. Then I’ll start heading your way.

I don’t know where that is but I’ll find you. I’m 99% better than anyone at driving and finding people. Just saying.

I’m confused - somehow we got from video of Whacka riding like a muppet on a mellow trail to a throwdown challenge on a mega gnar DH on a cross bike. I really don’t want to but I am irresistibly drawn to catching up on the 17 pages of mtbr that I’ve missed.

This is an internet challenge I would love to win or lose. I’m going to start practicing right now. Then imma check the spare bottle of Pinot Noir in the trunk. Then I’ll start heading your way.

I don’t know where that is but I’ll find you. I’m 99% better than anyone at driving and finding people. Just saying.
    Why don't we have a thread for ridiculous challenges for large sums of money?

I bet 15 powder skirts I can eat more onion rings than bennymac.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    I’m confused - somehow we got from video of Whacka riding like a muppet on a mellow trail to a throwdown challenge on a mega gnar DH on a cross bike. I really don’t want to but I am irresistibly drawn to catching up on the 17 pages of mtbr that I’ve missed.
    Dude it’s gone full Law and Order in there. You can get the quick version by skipping page 3 -14.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post

Imma be busy with the wine drinking/floating challenge but when I mop the floor there I’m going to come your way for those onion rings.

Imma be busy with the wine drinking/floating challenge but when I mop the floor there I’m going to come your way for those onion rings.
    You’re on Merlot boy.

The contest will be between Cowboy and Pipeline, if I feel threatened I will extend this to the end of Swallow. I realize you don’t know where any of these are, but that’s what makes it so easy for you, come get my money.

I haven’t seen your fly fishing prowess, but I’m pretty sure I can bluff you out of it. You can trust me as I’m a Taylor’s Flats billionaire. I own 100 (one) acres out there, nevermind that the GIS tax parcels show someone else owns it, it’s really mine and not my wife’s girlfriend’s Dad.

I’ll bet you can’t even catch one dolphin on a dry nor streamer!

I want to see these 15 powder skirts in advance. Don’t tell me they’re tied up in some sort of investment.

TGR max bet is $37

I want to see these 15 powder skirts in advance. Don’t tell me they’re tied up in some sort of investment.
    Oh, I’ve been selling jackets and shipping them out without the powder skirts for years. I’m good for the skirts.

Me reading this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Last edited by Bushwacka; 10-13-2021 at 07:40 AM.

I'll just take a blow job and move on
    vermont sucks anyways shitty skiing shitty biking and it's full of meth heads and junkies according to benny plus all the downstaters who have polluted the place for the last forty years

Onion rings? It's on.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Onion rings? It's on.
    Fine. You got next.

I can eat more chicken than any one man can fry.

That’s not how the song goes dumbfuck

You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken than any man ever seen
    crab in my shoe mouth