Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Finally a MTBR and TGR crossover thread! I've been waiting for this since the Flintstones met the Jetsons.
    I do worry that, like meeting your doppelganger in an alternative universe, everything will explode and we'll all die!!!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    … in the past month as lost 5 percent of its value.
    Against my better judgement I’m joining this thread:

Lateast inflation numbers were released literally this morning, and inflation was 0.5%, not 5%; but what’s an order of magnitude between friends.

And you’re worried about fiat money losing value??? Pray tell, what’s the biggest single day/week/month drop you’ve seen seen in crypto?

Best of luck with your speculating (sorry ‘investing’)

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Bushwacka pays the monthly bills of his 100 acre farm in crypto I guess - since he can’t withdraw 10g. Some “millionaire”
    I actually do, electronically. It converts to FIAT for the payments using Alchemy Pay, but since I am the bank I can nt just print physical money. I am not government after all which can print as much money as its want and the only recourse is devaluing people who save money with out investing and hyper inflation.

Name:  saupload_money-printing-m2.png
Views: 336
Size:  8.7 KB

You re quite frankly losing shit tons of money if you hold large amount of USD. Inflation is the past year is being reported at 10 plus percent but its probably closer to 15-20 percent. I can do 99 percent of my life with out my bank account, my bank account only exist for gifts given to me in fiat. The farm business is payed in cash but again we keep very little assets in cash, its a value losing proposition. Crypto is extremely liquid, and unlike stocks/mutual funds there is no manipulation in the market and its way quicker than trying to sell a stock. no T+2 for settlement, its basically with in seconds and even the worst cryptos do not lose money like the USD dollar. One of these currency is fake, and manipulated and its the one that is green.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Against my better judgement I’m joining this thread:

Lateast inflation numbers were released literally this morning, and inflation was 0.5%, not 5%; but what’s an order of magnitude between friends.

And you’re worried about fiat money losing value??? Pray tell, what’s the biggest single day/week/month drop you’ve seen seen in crypto?

Best of luck with your speculating (sorry ‘investing’)
    huge drops. I have lost 100k of in a day.

but find me a crypto in the top 20 by market cap, that has lost money in the past year, heck find me one that has not returned 100 percent....go head. you just ignore the volatility or use the dips to build value. Volatility is literally the way I make money.

What difference does any of this make? You’re not going to lose right? Or are you admitting that You were wrong in the first place, it was a stupid bet to make, and that you were always going to lose no matter what?

I actually do, electronically. It converts to FIAT for the payments using Alchemy Pay, but since I am the bank I can nt just print physical money. I am not government after all which can print as much money as its want and the only recourse is devaluing people who save money with out investing and hyper inflation.

You re quite frankly losing shit tons of money if you hold large amount of USD. Inflation is the past year is being reported at 10 plus percent but its probably closer to 15-20 percent. I can do 99 percent of my life with out my bank account, my bank account only exist for gifts given to me in fiat. The farm business is payed in cash but again we keep very little assets in cash, its a value losing proposition. Crypto is extremely liquid, and unlike stocks/mutual funds there is no manipulation in the market and its way quicker than trying to sell a stock. no T+2 for settlement, its basically with in seconds and even the worst cryptos do not lose money like the USD dollar. One of these currency is fake, and manipulated and its the one that is green.
    Holy shit, you know even less about money than you do about seat posts and pole straps!!!!

This Just In - Folks on MTBR debate some stupid ass shit

Everything inside my head hurts.

Holy shit, you know even less about money than you do about seat posts and pole straps!!!!
    Let's not let that get in the way of a *really good* narrative, though.

Top 10 crypto. Past year return, excluding stable coins linked to USD.

BTC 398%
    ETH 838%
    ADA 1882%
    SOL 6,018%
    DOT 872%
    DOGE 8,609%
    UNI 629%
    LTC 252%
    WBTC 399%
    AVAX 1011%

I think its far risky to trust the stock market where prices are manipulated and you are the product.

Please tell me how mutual fund and stocks are good return on investment. ....

They are utter shit.

What in my post is incorrect. Saying "you know nothing about money" is well kind of vague. What objectively did I get wrong?

If you’re not also the “stalefish” mag in the Bitcoin thread you need to join that one - you guys are twins and he’d love to hear from a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    What difference does any of this make? You’re not going to lose right? Or are you admitting that You were wrong in the first place, it was a stupid bet to make, and that you were always going to lose no matter what?
    yep I am going to lose no matter what, so slap head should set a time and come get his money and it an entirely stupid bet to make.

How about this slappy if I win you pay me 1k? I mean it seems unfair for only me to risk the money?

If you’re not also the “stalefish” mag in the Bitcoin thread you need to join that one - you guys are twins and he’d love to hear from a brother.
    I havent held BTC since 2016.........

I should have held it far longer but believe it not other things have returned FAR better than BTC.

I havent held BTC since 2016.........

I should have held it far longer but believe it not other things have returned FAR better than BTC.
    It’s morphed into a general crypto thread.

FYI: Your instincts that make you sure you know more about a topic than anyone you
    talking to is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    Why is it every time someone calls you out you either move the goal posts, or change the subject entirely?
    Are you a love child of Tony Fauci?
    You’ve been saving up this alias just for this?

Josh.

It's time to stop.

Just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    You’ve been saving up this alias just for this?
    Love that he’s been ready to go for 4 and a half years, and this is the discussion (and I use that term loosely) he decides he can’t possibly sit out.

It’s morphed into a general crypto thread.

FYI: Your instincts that make you sure you know more about a topic than anyone you
    talking to is astounding.
    I dont

I am just post facts....I have no opinion on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    Why is it every time someone calls you out you either move the goal posts, or change the subject entirely?
    Are you a love child of Tony Fauci?

what goal post have I moved?

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    to clarify I am not posting up account pictures, nor am I going to have 10k of cash with drew till i need to.
    Who the fuck is drew? Is he your money man? Can he take a picture of the cash? I'm so confused.

I dont

I am just post facts....
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sav2L2E38XA

so what opinions did I post, son? Its weird you seem to think I am saying opinions on something but yet you are too stupid to actually point out what the opinion was.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Josh.

It's time to stop.

Just trying to help.

so what opinions did I post, son? Its weird you seem to think I am saying opinions on something but yet you are too stupid to actually point out what the opinion was.
    Son? SON?????

Did you not see my name? That’s a proud, aristocratic title. Did you not notice the first initial? The use of a Royal middle name? (we can just ignore the last part). This name signifies that I’m someone who deserves RESPECT!

Also, I’m pretty sure I’m older than you so not sure how I could be your son? Maybe after we work through pole straps, seat posts, and money, we can work on procreation?

HOF material is really rising to the top here this afternoon. Stunning.