Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 368
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,588
    Your ignorance is astounding……


    I can eat more chicken than one man can fry
    And I'll tell your boy dirty low down lies
    Yes I'll tell your boy low down lies
    Oh lies, more lies than there's stars in the sky
    And I'll never get to heaven when I die
    No I'll never get to heaven when I die


    <font color="#000000">










    go play with your fuckin’ mule…. go on now.



  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    9,765

    This Just In - Folks on MTBR debate some stupid ass shit

    What is that white noise? Holy Shit that’s even worse than Billy Strings
    crab in my shoe mouth

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,121
    awww Bushwacka got a permanent ban from MTBR because he offered to pay $1,000 for another poster's true identity....so ends the entertainment

    That is until some of these challenges come to fruition!

    is it snowing yet?

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    14,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I want a big farm in Vermont.

    I would tractor stuff. Weld stuff, grow stuff, shoot stuff, burn stuff, ride dirtbikes. Own my own semi maybe and pull some freight around once in awhile.

    If I had a chunk of money and a big plot of nice land in a nice place with a nice wife, I reckon I might try for a hockey team’s worth of offspring.

    I can’t imagine any of that life ever leading me towards internet arguing.
    Jeremy Clarkson needs to hire you to work on his farm. My god that would be amazing.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    awww Bushwacka got a permanent ban from MTBR because he offered to pay $1,000 for another poster's true identity....so ends the entertainment

    That is until some of these challenges come to fruition!

    is it snowing yet?
    But the Mod says they kept the thread alive because Slaps is supposedly racing Bushwacker today? Did I get that right?

    Damn, that thread was a trip...

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    But the Mod says they kept the thread alive because Slaps is supposedly racing Bushwacker today? Did I get that right?

    Damn, that thread was a trip...
    Yeah slaphead is scared.

    He has all my contacts lives about 2 hours away and still hasnt contacted me.

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Yeah slaphead is scared.

    He has all my contacts lives about 2 hours away and still hasnt contacted me.
    Got your address in the GPS, got the race rig tuned up, already drinking heavily.
    All systems are go.

    Just waiting for you to show me the money...

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPosterForLife View Post
    Got your address in the GPS, got the race rig tuned up, already drinking heavily.
    All systems are go.

    Just waiting for you to show me the money...
    showing you the money requires me to put out to many details of my life to anyone.

    Also going to my house will be pointless, go to Cady's Falls Nursery.

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,241
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,588
    You can’t just take a picture of the money without giving us your life details?

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    You can’t just take a picture of the money without giving us your life details?
    knowing how to scrub image metadata is a different kind of autism

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    4,594
    Finally a MTBR and TGR crossover thread! I've been waiting for this since the Flintstones met the Jetsons.

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    5,068
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Finally a MTBR and TGR crossover thread! I've been waiting for this since the Flintstones met the Jetsons.
    God I used to live that movie. Rented it from blockbuster I don't know how many times!

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    showing you the money requires me to put out to many details of my life to anyone.

    Also going to my house will be pointless, go to Cady's Falls Nursery.
    Picture of cash on a copy of today's local paper.
    Enough to cover my $10k winnings plus travel expenses for the team.

    You already posted your name, face and address publicly, along with pictures of your family, your supposed net worth, and your business website but now you're backing out because you're afraid someone might see a corner of your kitchen table in a picture?
    Take it outside on the lawn then. FFS. I really need this money man.

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    4
    And make it snappy before I'm too drunk to drive!

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,647
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPosterForLife View Post
    And make it snappy before I'm too drunk to drive!
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPosterForLife View Post
    Picture of cash on a copy of today's local paper.
    Enough to cover my $10k winnings plus travel expenses for the team.

    You already posted your name, face and address publicly, along with pictures of your family, your supposed net worth, and your business website but now you're backing out because you're afraid someone might see a corner of your kitchen table in a picture?
    Take it outside on the lawn then. FFS. I really need this money man.
    its because no sane person keeps cash around. I can not post a picture of my brokerage accounts....

    guess is off then.

    its better to not expose myself to this and let some numb nuts think he is right. if you want to see if you can be faster than me on with a high post you know when and where.

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,588
    You’re worth millions yet you can’t come up with 10,000 in cash? Sounds like you think you’re gonna lose.

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    its because no sane person keeps cash around. I can not post a picture of my brokerage accounts....

    guess is off then.

    its better to not expose myself to this and let some numb nuts think he is right. if you want to see if you can be faster than me on with a high post you know when and where.
    So just to clarify: you're waving the white flag?

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    So just to clarify: you're waving the white flag?
    to clarify I am not posting up account pictures, nor am I going to have 10k of cash with drew till i need to.

    but yes its not worth posting up that shit for this ass. I am also not going there tomorrow unless he contacts me via text or PM not worth my time, I could be trading or riding with my wife. If really needs the money, he will contact me.

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    8,497
    Still me:


  22. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    You’re worth millions yet you can’t come up with 10,000 in cash? Sounds like you think you’re gonna lose.
    I can, but its point less to with draw shit if he is never going to show up. Especially if he wants FIAT in bills. I could pay electronically in probably a half day.

    Especially since I keep literally 99.9 percent of my worth in a crypto/stocks either in brokerage or in air gapped wallets. FIAT money is hyper inflationary and in the past month as lost 5 percent of its value. I keep almost no money in cash because every dollar kept in cash is not making money and its actually loosing money. If you had 100k in bank account in 2020, its now worth about 85k in 2021 despite still saying its a 100k. especially since I pay for most things with a crypto linked visa card so I can stay of the fuckery that is FIAT currency and it design to lose value.

    I live on less than 15k a year...... I drive a old fcking car, I just want to make sure I can afford any skis or bike I ever would want while not working. Million dollar is not that much, but it is fuck you money. Its enough to basically not work for the rest of my life even though I spend most days day trading and trying to get it bigger.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    8,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    <snip> FIAT money is hyper inflationary and in the past month as lost 5 percent of its value.

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,121
    Bushwacka pays the monthly bills of his 100 acre farm in crypto I guess - since he can’t withdraw 10g. Some “millionaire”

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,588
    Just admit it. you think you’re going to lose. so, now you’re going to welch on the bet because that’s what losers do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •