Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Results 351 to 368 of 368
  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    3,021
    Why do mentally challenged people from vermont get to use the internet?

    Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,788
    Your material is as dusty as your alias

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    9,293
    This definitely seems like a job for La Rog. I’m going to have to look him up.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    How many times should I quote myself?

    Josh.. please stop.

    This isn't helping anything. If you quit, everyone else will too.

    You have said you don't like internet drama.

    Avoid it and don't read or respond.

    Please. Trust me, it will help.

    I know you are a good skier. Rip some smuggs/stowe notch lines and post some stoke. Stop arguing. It isn't going anywhere, and it's OK if some people you don't know think you're wrong.

    FWIW I spent 4+ years at Johnson State with smuggs passes for the first two and Steaux for the third before I moved up to Jay, so this is terrain I'm very familiar with.

    It's OK. Let it go.
    Seriously,

    All I ever said was that I don't find a dropper post particularly useful for ME riding where and how I ride.

    Now I'm speeding through southern VT, drunk as shit, hoping that money pic shows up so we're not risking my license (and innocent travelers lives) for nothing.
    Price we pay to be right I guess. Hammer down!!!

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,501
    Sorry, it’s difficult to keep up. Has a date been set for the wine and float challenge with Bob?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nhampshire
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Sorry, it’s difficult to keep up. Has a date been set for the wine and float challenge with Bob?
    I'm just waiting on the onion ring bracket. I have faith Bob will smoke any challengers on that.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Am I on the inside? Fuckin’ Fed Chair my man!

    Wait, what’s proper protocol here? Am I not supposed to dox myself for free? Is it better form to wait for Bushwacka to offer $1k to a forum member to dox me so I can help a Mag out?
    I would dox your for only $800, Madam Vice Pres… er… I mean J. Barron DeJong.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    13,244
    What kind of idiot keeps all of their "literal" millions in crypto? Don't get me wrong, I have plenty in my coin base pro account, but that's just ridiculous. I may not have "eff you" money (1 million is *not* eff you money), but I could still walk down to the bank and "with drew" $10k in cash in a matter of minutes. So this is twice now where the challenge has been accepted and proof of $$ request has been denied as an excuse to back out.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,622
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    What kind of idiot keeps all of their "literal" millions in crypto?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    ..................................
    Last edited by Bushwacka; 10-14-2021 at 01:10 PM.

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    The entire point... was.... to make it so your financial situation was your business and yours alone.
    How does that fit into bragging about your claimed wealth on a public forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    ........................
    Last edited by Bushwacka; 10-14-2021 at 01:18 PM.

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    302
    I’m going to be serious here for a second:

    You’ve posted your real identity, and are basically admitting that you’re using crypto for tax avoidance. That seems…not good.

    Also, you’ve made a bunch of money investing in assets that have mostly been rising at astronomical rates. Basically everyone who got into crypto and stayed in has made some money as the market has inflated, so trading prowess hasn’t really been required to make money (or maybe more importantly, avoid losing money). Maybe making some well timed trades could increase returns, but even guys who make bad trades in that type of market can still be earning and think they’re financial wizards. But there’s huge risk being invested in an asset that has rapidly inflated (8000% in a year in one case I think you posted). Just consider that it’s possible for a market like that to crash and you can very quickly be wiped out. I’m sure there are plenty of people who were invested in synthetic CDO’s prior to the Great Recession who can tell you what that’s like.

    Also, having something that’s as unstable as crypto is really sucks to be used as ‘money’.

    FYI, I’m not a trader, so feel free to ignore the advice.

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I’m going to be serious here for a second:

    You’ve posted your real identity, and are basically admitting that you’re using crypto for tax avoidance. That seems…not good.

    Also, you’ve made a bunch of money investing in assets that have mostly been rising at astronomical rates. Basically everyone who got into crypto and stayed in has made some money as the market has inflated, so trading prowess hasn’t really been required to make money (or maybe more importantly, avoid losing money). Maybe making some well timed trades could increase returns, but even guys who make bad trades in that type of market can still be earning and think they’re financial wizards. But there’s huge risk being invested in an asset that has rapidly inflated (8000% in a year in one case I think you posted). Just consider that it’s possible for a market like that to crash and you can very quickly be wiped out. I’m sure there are plenty of people who were invested in synthetic CDO’s prior to the Great Recession who can tell you what that’s like.

    Also, having something that’s as unstable as crypto is really sucks to be used as ‘money’.

    FYI, I’m not a trader, so feel free to ignore the advice.
    I never said I was invested in any of that, I just said this was the rate of return in the past year. I may or not have positions or traded those in the past year.

    Also you pretty much nailed the reason I will not post screen shots of anything.

    You also are misunderstanding what I actually do. I never hold any asset for more than a day or two the past couple years, and when its not being traded its being held in a stable coin. My biggest reason to claim profit and go though my bank is to go between my stock broker or compushare because their is not way I can fund those accounts with an ACH visa card yet......

    I agree with you that it is a bubble, in fact I love downside trading more than these big booms, but honestly I feel that BTc will hit 100k in the next year and it will most likely do it in a huge economic down turn.

  15. #365
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    634
    ....................................

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    I never said I was invested in any of that, I just said this was the rate of return in the past year. I may or not have positions or traded those in the past year.

    Also you pretty much nailed the reason I will not post screen shots of anything.

    You also are misunderstanding what I actually do. I never hold any asset for more than a day or two the past couple years, and when its not being traded its being held in a stable coin. My biggest reason to claim profit and go though my bank is to go between my stock broker or compushare because their is not way I can fund those accounts with an ACH visa card yet......

    I agree with you that it is a bubble, in fact I love downside trading more than these big booms, but honestly I feel that BTc will hit 100k in the next year and it will most likely do it in a huge economic down turn.
    Great! Glad to hear you’ve got it all figured out!

    (Moved from serious back to sarcastic by the way)

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,863
    Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    I'm just waiting on the onion ring bracket. I have faith Bob will smoke any challengers on that.
    I'm slightly offended by this and am looking forward to showcasing my talents.

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    302
    Need clarification, would the seatposts on these bikes be considered to be raised or lowered for the subject wager:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCArchiv...12049055993856

    Also, apologies to all for bringing this back to life. Sorry, not sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •