Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Son? SON?????

Did you not see my name? That’s a proud, aristocratic title. Did you not notice the first initial? The use of a Royal middle name? (we can just ignore the last part). This name signifies that I’m someone who deserves RESPECT!

Also, I’m pretty sure I’m older than you so not sure how I could be your son? Maybe after we work through pole straps, seat posts, and money, we can work on procreation?

So just be clear you still are not going to point out the opinions and what I was wrong about? Buster?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    So just be clear you still are not going to point out the opinions and what I was wrong about? Buster?
    FFS, can’t claim I didn’t know what I was getting into. Here’s one:

“Inflation is the past year is being reported at 10 plus percent but its probably closer to 15-20 percent.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/13/b...ation.amp.html

“The Consumer Price Index climbed 5.4 percent in September when compared with the prior year”

Son? SON?????

Did you not see my name? That’s a proud, aristocratic title. Did you not notice the first initial? The use of a Royal middle name? (we can just ignore the last part). This name signifies that I’m someone who deserves RESPECT!

Also, I’m pretty sure I’m older than you so not sure how I could be your son? Maybe after we work through pole straps, seat posts, and money, we can work on procreation?
    If you are someone on inside. what are your thoughts on these videos?

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ket-Crash-2021

yeah I do not buy that number at all. I am going off teh price of good that I tend to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    Got it all figured out, do ya? You guys are almost as smart as Josh.
    Honestly, I was happier believing you had sat on it for so long than knowing you didn’t

yeah I do not buy that number at all. I am going off teh price of good that I tend to buy.
    Do I need to post the video again?

That whole dropseat thing. You know, that thing that you made that huge bet about and then when you got called on that bet, you fucking welched and bailed on the bet? Yeah that thing..

Bitcoins?

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    That whole dropseat thing. You know, that thing that you made that huge bet about and then when you got called on that bet, you fucking welched and bailed on the bet? Yeah that thing..
    no one is showing up here, its not my problem. if they want to show up here and prove me wrong its up to them....

I am willing, I have never not been willing.

You clearly do not understand how bets work.

fact.

If you are someone on inside. what are your thoughts on these videos?

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ket-Crash-2021
    Am I on the inside? Fuckin’ Fed Chair my man!

Wait, what’s proper protocol here? Am I not supposed to dox myself for free? Is it better form to wait for Bushwacka to offer $1k to a forum member to dox me so I can help a Mag out?

Am I on the inside? Fuckin’ Fed Chair my man!

Wait, what’s proper protocol here? Am I not supposed to dox myself for free? Is it better form to wait for Bushwacka to offer $1k to a forum member to dox me so I can help a Mag out?
    your a fed chair?

well I am just going to assume that is true. Even though it sounds like BS, but honestly I have met some pretty powerful people who post here.

So what brokers turned off the buy button in late January, duing what people think was the GME short squeeze, but was actually just an options Gamma. This is public knowledge a FED chair would easily know it .

Drop post seats are slower. Prove me wrong.

So much for that objectiveness thing, good you still have anecdotalism

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    So much for that objectiveness thing, good you still have anecdotalism
    so do you keep track of every day purchases you make? Like stuff you buy all the time? have you seen many good are now in smaller packages?

Seriously inflation is 5 percent in the past year reported and probably closer to 10-20 percent for the year when you start actually looking at actual prices you are paying.

This Just In - Folks on MTBR debate some stupid ass shit

if you can’t come up with 10k faster than half a day then lol

to be clear: I don’t sit on USD in a savings account either because I’m not an idiot, but if your immediate liquidity is that much less than 1% you are also an idiot

Crypto is extremely liquid, and unlike stocks/mutual funds there is no manipulation in the market
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodfellas.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	638.2 KB 
ID:	388975

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    if you can’t come up with 10k faster than half a day then lol

to be clear: I don’t sit on USD in a savings account either because I’m not an idiot, but if your immediate liquidity is that much less than 1% you are also an idiot
    I can pay for things with a ACH Visa Card link to one of my wallets. Do you know what a ACH Visa card is?

How many times should I quote myself?

Josh.. please stop.

This isn't helping anything. If you quit, everyone else will too.

You have said you don't like internet drama.

Avoid it and don't read or respond.

Please. Trust me, it will help.

I know you are a good skier. Rip some smuggs/stowe notch lines and post some stoke. Stop arguing. It isn't going anywhere, and it's OK if some people you don't know think you're wrong.

FWIW I spent 4+ years at Johnson State with smuggs passes for the first two and Steaux for the third before I moved up to Jay, so this is terrain I'm very familiar with.

It's OK. Let it go.

This Just In - Folks on MTBR debate some stupid ass shit

I can pay for things with a ACH Visa Card link to one of my wallets. Do you know what a ACH Visa card is?
    obviously. the “A” is for “Autism”

ACH is a mechanism of conveyance for that silly fiat money you’re so scornful of. or are you paying a crypto exchange per transaction whenever you use your “visa” lol

Remember, he's only literally a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    obviously. the “A” is for “Autism”

ACH is a mechanism of conveyance for that silly fiat money you’re so scornful of. or are you paying a crypto exchange per transaction whenever you use your “visa” lol
    your close but yet so far. I literally can run it out side of an exchange though Defi. this is important in so many ways.

so do you keep track of every day purchases you make? Like stuff you buy all the time? have you seen many good are now in smaller packages?

Seriously inflation is 5 percent in the past year reported and probably closer to 10-20 percent for the year when you start actually looking at actual prices you are paying.
    I trust a metric that's been consistently tracked with a consistent basket of goods over "I look at my grocery bill". The shrinkflation thing has been going on for decades and there hasn't been any material amount of it in what I buy from an anecdotal perspective. I mean, keep fucking that chicken if you want, but anecdata is useless.