Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I live in New Hampshire, living in Vermont is for trustfunders.
    Take a lap, fat-ass.
    So, all this time you claim to have been shredding the gnar that is Ludlow VT, you've been posing? Not surprised.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

You do realize that the two states are pretty close to each other, yeah?
    Laps fatboi
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    You do realize that the two states are pretty close to each other, yeah?
    Laps fatboi
    Well then go get that $10,000 if it's so close

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Well then go get that $10,000 if it's so close
    Eh I would not wish riding the trails high posted I intend to use upon anyone. I actually like Greg but hey if he want to come try and allows me to film he literally has nothing to lose and the offer legit still stands.

Keep up with me on high posted bike on trails I choose, I dont care if your fucking Nino get a bunch of money and make me eat crow, the MTBR guys are making all the excuses in the world and think I am not telling the truth. Summit can tell you I wont even lie to myself or other to feel better and like others have said I barely ride bikes anymore, it should be really easy to claim that money.....BTW I did uses to race cars before I started skiing.

its pretty laughable how everyone want to thinks that someone riding high posted can be as fast as even a mediocre rider with a dropper I say prove it. ALso the video was never meant to turn to challenge, that only started because people said I sand bagged the high posted clip, I only posted about how much money I legit have because someone said I could not pay out, and every thinks I can not ride, so its should be easy money to get.

PM me if any of your guys want to try, but complete honestly it will not be fun for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Eh I would not wish riding the trails high posted I intend to use upon anyone. I actually like Greg but hey if he want to come try and allows me to film he literally has nothing to lose and the offer legit still stands.

Keep up with me on high posted bike on trails I choose, I dont care if your fucking Nino get a bunch of money and make me eat crow, the MTBR guys are making all the excuses in the world and think I am not telling the truth. Summit can tell you I wont even lie to myself or other to feel better and like others have said I barely ride bikes anymore, it should be really easy to claim that money.....BTW I did uses to race cars before I started skiing.

its pretty laughable how everyone want to thinks that someone riding high posted can be as fast as even a mediocre rider with a dropper I say prove it. ALso the video was never meant to turn to challenge, that only started because people said I sand bagged the high posted clip, I only posted about how much money I legit have because someone said I could not pay out, and every thinks I can not ride, so its should be easy money to get.

PM me if any of your guys want to try, but complete honestly it will not be fun for you.
    woooosh....

woosh what

Why do people love to talk shit on the internet but the minute someone says yeah I think your are full of it, come show me I am wrong, then everyone becomes like a wilted flower.

BTW I did uses to race cars before I started skiing.
    WOW!

Wow

Dude…..wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Road trips with Josh were entertaining discussion wise. He truly doesn't care if you don't like his positions.

He used to race cars too I think.

yep, and your a good dude. judging by facebook we seem the rare libertarianish people who distrust the government but no COVID and vaccines in not some crazy conspiracy, I have literally stopped talking to so many self proclaimed libertarians in the last 2 years because of their stupidity about the pandemic.

I did used to race cars as well(NASA,SCCA, Road race autocross) , selling off 2 race cars, my truck was what funded my first BTC and rent when I moved to Utah.

can you just post up the remainder of your resume and save us the tease?

WOW!

Wow

Dude…..wow.
    wow what? I was just confirming what Summit said. google Josh matta SCCA/autocross.

wow what? I was just confirming what Summit said. google Josh matta SCCA/autocross.
    Why the fuck would I want to do that? You are a delusional narcissist. Nobody cares. Nobody.

Why the fuck would I want to do that? You are a delusional narcissist. Nobody cares. Nobody.
    ummm sounds like other people are talking about me. I dont even care either. I am just confirming what someone else said.

I really think you should watch this.

https://www.tiktok.com/@thecorysinge...from_webapp=v1

Gonna blow your mind here - your spectrum crutch you so heavily and insultingly rely on to try and excuse your behavior in no way, shape, or form means you can’t also be a narcissist. Vibes as that sinks in.

Also - why are you hiding in here instead of replying to the mtbr thread where multiple people are calling you out on your BS?

Gonna blow your mind here - your spectrum crutch you so heavily and insultingly rely on to try and excuse your behavior in no way, shape, or form means you can’t also be a narcissist. Vibes as that sinks in.

Also - why are you hiding in here instead of replying to the mtbr thread where multiple people are calling you out on your BS?
    eh I gave them a time, I gave them a place. I am going to be there, they are coming with excuses and making up lies. I also am not home and am only logged on to TGR on my phone, not MTBR.

This Just In - Folks on MTBR debate some stupid ass shit

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Benny, keep reading, he upped the challenge to $10,000 if you keep up with him on his chosen XC trail, as long as you dont use your dropper post!
    I’m very confident I (and you) know multiple people who could keep up on a cross bike.

As a corollary, you might notice that there were no dropper posts at the Olympic XC.

Regardless, I am entertained, so I am thankful for the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I’m very confident I (and you) know multiple people who could keep up on a cross bike.

As a corollary, you might notice that there were no dropper posts at the Olympic XC.

Regardless, I am entertained, so I am thankful for the thread.
    Ok cool, then come get the money. sounds really easy, its really easy to sit there and say you can get them to come show me. BTW the OG bet was only DH sections.....so sure cross bike, I am bad, should be really easy. doubt anyone will show, because its insane to think a fixxed post rider is as fast as someone on dropper going down anything that has twist and turns.

BTW

Both XC winners had droppers, you ignorant if you say otherwise.

Tom Pidcock was on a BMC 4 stroke with an internal dropper post. its looks like its normal post but if you actually cared about facts you would no it is not. You cant even get the best 4 stroke, with out a dropper.

https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/intl...01-one-22.html

Jolanda Neff.

well shes literally never does not use a dropper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr3B9oW8NlE

but again you would know this if you were not an ignorant fool.

You really should be in the mtbr thread right now instead of hiding out in here.

It’s gotten really interesting…

You really should be in the mtbr thread right now instead of hiding out in here.

It’s gotten really interesting.
    yeah someone is about to get sued.

You can say that posting a PM publicly is uncalled for. But not sure you can sue for damages. What actual damage did you suffer? (unless you get charged for what you admitted to I guess). Was a NDA contract breached? Was this under some confidentiality term like between lawyer and client or doctor and patient? IANAL though so feel free to use your millionaire money to sue the guy.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

lol this guy is great

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 416
Size:  288.1 KB
    I just got to Page 17 on MTBR

I’m gonna sue you for posting that PM! We’ll get the courts to settle this!

Oh you mean the PM where you admit to criminal activity?

Yeah! Wait til the judge hears…oh shit…wait

I’ve skied with Josh, I was amazed skiing with him. The entire time I was thinking, “Jesus, I certainly hope this guy doesn’t challenge me to a ski off!” He skis with astonishing grace and power, I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve skied with quite a few pros, and none of them could hold a candle to Josh. I skied with Kristen Ulmer last season, and she wouldn’t stand a chance against dolphin turns.

Heh.

Josh is a good enough kid in person, it’s just the internet where he seems socially awkward. I’m guessing there are some RC vehicle challenges out there somewhere on those message boards.