They must not of known about this forum

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...BG&lr=cbmc_adn
    Alaska Heliskiing has two positions open for helicopter ski guides during the 2013 season. These positions are temporary and seasonal expecting a start date of March 1, 2013 until May 1, 2013. Employees will be required to reside near base in Haines, Alaska during the operating season. Job duties include guiding clients while skiing steep terrain via helicopter access, communicating with clients, being able to assist in rescue and photograph clients. There is no experience required for these positions. Employees must be bi-lingual, have completed the Alaska Heliskiing Guide School previous to the 2013 season, maintain a current Avalanche II certificate (or equivalent) and a Wilderness First Responder certificate (or equivalent). Guides must also possess excellent skiing and/or snowboarding skills. Work hours will generally be 5 days a week from Monday to Sunday with the hours of 8 AM - 5 PM. The pay rate is $18 per hour and there is no overtime available for these positions.
    bummer about the bilingual part.
    off your knees Louie

What's the second language required? A lot of us speak gnar.

I'm actually curious - but can't get smartphone to open link.

I can speak normal person, and rich person. Thats the kind of bilingual they're looking for right?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.