2013 Pain McSchlonkey Classic - Enter Now!

We are still accepting entries for the 30 competitor spots for the 2013 Pain McSchlonkey Classic. Enter here on our blog by telling us about your most embarrasing moment. I have been reading these as they come in and boy there are some doozies. We're only going to accept them for another day or so so get your entry in.

http://shanemcconkey.org/blog/compet...-man-or-woman/

Compete in the Greatest Competition Known to Man or Woman

The Shane McConkey Foundation is accepting entries from amateur competitors for the 3rd Annual Pain McShlonkey Classic to be held on March 30, 2013 at Squaw Valley.

This year’s selection process requires you to expose your most embarrassing moment. If selected to compete in the greatest competition known to man or woman, you are expected to carry the torch of Shane McConkey’s legacy with good taste and good fun. Only 30 competitors will be selected. Good luck!

Submit your most embarrassing moment here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-108098.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	131727  

Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
    This year’s selection process requires you to expose your most embarrassing moment. If selected to compete in the greatest competition known to man or woman, you are expected to carry the torch of Shane McConkey’s legacy with good taste and good fun. Only 30 competitors will be selected. Good luck!
    good taste? i think this should be redefined as "loosely within the bounds of legality". i'm the best skier at snowbird and don't have any embarrassing moments, how else can i enter?

In.
    And embarrassed.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You donít stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.