Flylow Puffy jacket sizing help

About ready to pull the trigger on a Flylow Puffy jacket. I already own a first generation Flylow Puffy size lg and the fit is good. A little concerned that the current jacket may be a bit smaller which would make it too short in the sleeve length, so trying to get as opinion of sizing on a 2013 jacket. I emailed Flylow but Dan is probably at the trade show so the person answering didn't know and suggested on getting two and sending one back. Don't want to do that as I live in the rurals and shipping is a hassle. Anyway, I am 6'2" and about 190 athletic build and a little lanky. Any opinions. Thanks

BA Puffy is smaller for a given size than the original Puff Coat.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

I'm about 6', 190", and the 2012 XL is a good fit for me - I have some room, so at your size, I think XL will be fine.
    Gravity. It's the law.

I'm 6'3, and got a large for this season. The sleeves are about an inch too short for my lanky arms, perfect fit for style, but I would take an XL for powder functionality.

I own a two year old and a new one. The new version fits snugger (snugger?) around the hood and face when zipped up all the way.

I've got a 2yo BA in a medium. 5'-6" 165lbs. Sleeve length is good, but maybe a little snug around the middle. Almost always wear a neck gator since the older style fits kind loose there.

I up-sized to a large in an Iceman and can't think of a single down-side to going bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

get an XL

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

I have no experience with the BA Puffy.

But, I have a '11 Quantum in L, and the fit is great for me. BTW, I'm 5'11/195 and I have loooong arms. I ordered a '12 Higgins in L, and it turned out to be way too short in in the arms. So I exchanged it for an XL, and it's barely long enough.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Well, I ordered from BG and they had a guy that was 6'2" and 220 and the XL fit him perfect and the L snug. So, about 30# plus from me. So, I did order a L. I am not going to stack under this jacket as it is plenty thick for Tahoe. So, comes tomorrow and if it is too short I can always send it back for a XL. Thanks for the thoughtful responses

I would recommend the XL and would do so mainly for torso length. I normally wear the L in the BA Puffy, but this year's model came in shorter than the previous models. I had to swap out my L for an XL. I'm 6' 180 lbs with an athletic build and normal torso length and the L was too short.

Mine showed up and the L fits me decent. Length was fine for me, I want more of a jacket and not a coat. A little loose in the waist. Overall a little tighter fit than my Original FL Puffy mainly across the back but not binding. The coat is a little thinner than my original insulation wise and the outer is more stout. I have a thin down sweater that I can stack underneath without binding me up, So I am good for maybe 0 resort skiing with this coat, base layer and the down sweater. I think I could have gone XL but I don't want a big loose fit jacket. I already have a XL Burton Gortex AK jacket that is very stout and lots of stackable space underneath. The Puffy will be for everyday skiing with not much underneath.