Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I've got DBT tix for the upcoming shoebox date, and Isbell tix for Bellingham. Getting to see Hood kinda rounds things out nicely in a 2 month window. Stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    Oft, I know he played sunset tavern a few years back.. Saw DBT at showbox back when isbell was in the band. it was loud and a shit load of guitar. saw isbell at marymoor and the paramount. love his song writing and amanda is smokin but find his shows very mellow. Small venue would be best. his austin city limits taping was pretty amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Saw Lukas Nelson a week ago Sunday at the Showbox . That was an amazing show , great band

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    Saw Lukas Nelson a week ago Sunday at the Showbox . That was an amazing show , great band

they crushed it at Farm Aid.

Remember my wife and I saw Willie @ The Hammerstien Ballroom in 2010, amazing show, played a 30+ song set. I danced, I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats....

Lukas opened up and was horrible, just unbearably bad. Amazing how far he has come. Great band helps.

Turnpike Troubadours are back together and about to announce a tour. Red Rocks already announced.

That was the news I needed on a Monday post holiday. Praise be! Hopefully Evan worked out his issues and stays on the wagon.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rol...w-1264002/amp/

Sounds like he's made some significant life changes, hopefully it all works out.

Crossing my fingers I can score some Red Rocks tickets in the pre-sale tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Turnpike Troubadours are back together and about to announce a tour. Red Rocks already announced.
    Saw that
    Hot damn

Only time I saw them was in NYC in maybe 2014ish? Gramercy Theater, nice smallish venue
    American Aquarium opened up & this was before BJ Barnham got sober too and they were all pretty well fkd up. Think he and Evan were major good AND bad influences on each other
    AA was hot but TT was hit and miss, when they were good they were great.

Hope to see them again, Red Rocks seems a stretch, but guess they have grown more popular over the years.

Both shows in SLC were great when I caught them, but I was half in the bag also. I think they will still be hitting the smaller venues, but hot damn a Turnpike/someone else co-bill at Red Butte would be tittays
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Both shows in SLC were great when I caught them, but I was half in the bag also.
    I was at there last show in SLC, and thought they were great, but met the same criteria as you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    I was at there last show in SLC, and thought they were great, but met the same criteria as you lol.
    They cancelled Music on Main here in Victor last minute when Evan was struggling hard. I was so bummed. Hoping I can snag Red Rocks tix. Reckless is a hell of a show live too.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    They cancelled Music on Main here in Victor last minute when Evan was struggling hard. I was so bummed. Hoping I can snag Red Rocks tix. Reckless is a hell of a show live too.
    Any luck in the pre sale? I struck out, didn't realize I should have got in the waiting room earlier.

x2 on RK live, saw them at Snowbasin blue n brews a while back.

Nada, or the general. Love ya boys but not paying $500 for Red Rocks. Hopefully they'll hit the Old Saloon and make up Music on Main this summer.

Yeah, pretty sure they all got bought by scalper bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Saw that
    Hot damn

Only time I saw them was in NYC in maybe 2014ish? Gramercy Theater, nice smallish venue
    American Aquarium opened up & this was before BJ Barnham got sober too and they were all pretty well fkd up. Think he and Evan were major good AND bad influences on each other
    AA was hot but TT was hit and miss, when they were good they were great.

Hope to see them again, Red Rocks seems a stretch, but guess they have grown more popular over the years.
    My take on Evan , similar to tyler childers and ryan adams, is great songwriters.. not such great entertainers...

I thought tyler was great when he was on the sauce when I saw him. Watched some from red rocks this summer and it was downright robotic. Still love him but probably won’t be searching out tickets when he comes through next.

Petterson Hood and pal (Portland slide player whose name has left my brain) last night at this little tiny community type theater in Everett WA. Maybe seats 100 people. It was like listening in his living room. PA hardly necessary. Great stories, great songs. Did not realize he lived in Portland these days. Also did not realize my only pics had the mic over his face!

Shows upcoming in PDX. Go see them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3895.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	397419  

Jason Isbell/DBT/Americana fans

Jason Isbell is tired of Country’s love affair with white nostalgia.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...MeM_0gQtdWl5js

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Petterson Hood and pal (Portland slide player whose name has left my brain) last night at this little tiny community type theater in Everett WA. Maybe seats 100 people. It was like listening in his living room. PA hardly necessary. Great stories, great songs. Did not realize he lived in Portland these days. Also did not realize my only pics had the mic over his face!

Shows upcoming in PDX. Go see them.
    Hot damn!

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post

Good on him. Thank you, Jason.

Isbell was my top artist on Spotify last year, another reason to like him. Have 7 new artists to try out, Brittany Spencer on now for the first but not last time, girl can sing!

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post

Tried to find the thread where Nils ( Plakespear) and i go back and forth on this but search here sux. Anyhoo it was one of his favourite songs and we got to see it live together so, this is for you Plakespear, you glorious pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Tried to find the thread where Nils ( Plakespear) and i go back and forth on this but search here sux. Anyhoo it was one of his favourite songs and we got to see it live together so, this is for you Plakespear, you glorious pain in the ass.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ad.php?t=32029

Thanks mang, but
    wow

I wasnt ready for a plakespear response followed by my boy raddam that died a few yeas later fuck

"Heavens wasted on the dead
    thats what your mama said,
    while the hearse was idling in the parking lot ..."

DBT tour comes to town in April. Tix on sale this Friday. I’m so psyched!

So stoked for upcoming 400 unit AND DBT shows!