Page 196 of 202 FirstFirst ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 5044
  1. #4876
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    My brother sold this car 1 month ago. This happened last night
    Attachment 384456
    Wow that’s one massively expensive wreck.

    Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    Not the fastest, not the most beautiful, but pretty tough to beat as an all-rounder.


    Attachment 384458
    Like. Check into Wagon Stoke.

    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I think I rented the convertible version of that Camaro a couple years back. It was an ok rental when the top was down.
    L

    O

    L
    I still call it The Jake.

  2. #4877
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    10,036
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  3. #4878
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,555
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1631138129.351112.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	713.6 KB 
ID:	384831
    Half a million dollar grocery getter at the local WF

  4. #4879
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    Irish Green Targa anyone?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19E12E81-E6E7-4276-B384-420A43D16856.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	501.8 KB 
ID:	384923
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #4880
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    3,737
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2422.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	384924
    Prefer cashmere.

  6. #4881
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    Aldo, your paint grab-bag is top notch.

    Let’s see some of that good good pearlessence.
    I still call it The Jake.

  7. #4882
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    8,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Drool... One of my best memories in my life was getting to drive one of those back in my youth. Dat gated shifter. What a pure joy.

  8. #4883
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    3,737

    Car Porn.......beauty meets speed (SFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Aldo, your paint grab-bag is top notch.

    Let’s see some of that good good pearlessence.
    That car ( 97 s6 ) is so absolutely buttery smooth - that particular example is in full rs2 trim and drives so calm and refined until you crack the throttle and wring it out , 400whp.
    Sheep in wolfs clothing.

  9. #4884
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    10,036
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1631138129.351112.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	713.6 KB 
ID:	384831
    Half a million dollar grocery getter at the local WF
    SVJ Roadster for 500k? Im in.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  10. #4885
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    SVJ Roadster for 500k? Im in.
    Figured it might be low in this market, but how far off am I?

    Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

  11. #4886
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    SVJ Roadster for 500k? Im in.
    Yo Bobby, care to comment on that 964 Cab in Greenville pricing I posted last page? I’m trying to judge just how stupid the 911 market is these days.

    Tkx
    I still call it The Jake.

  12. #4887
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    10,036
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Figured it might be low in this market, but how far off am I?

    Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app
    150k
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  13. #4888
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    10,036
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yo Bobby, care to comment on that 964 Cab in Greenville pricing I posted last page? I’m trying to judge just how stupid the 911 market is these days.

    Tkx
    Well I must be blind. I cant find the post you are talking about.

    I've already sold the 07 I bought.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  14. #4889
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    4,909
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Irish Green Targa anyone?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19E12E81-E6E7-4276-B384-420A43D16856.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	501.8 KB 
ID:	384923
    drooling over here. beautiful.

  15. #4890
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    10,036
    Those wheels kind of ruin the car.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  16. #4891
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    4,909
    Won't disagree, wouldn't be much choice. LOVE the color tho

  17. #4892
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Well I must be blind. I cant find the post you are talking about.

    I've already sold the 07 I bought.
    Wow, that was fast!

    Here's the car, I can't easily find my original post either. It appears they've come down about $10k in price since I first saw it, but this has to be an insane price for a car with 100+k miles, no? Curious what the 911 market looks like out there. Thanks,

    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...Type=spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Won't disagree, wouldn't be much choice. LOVE the color tho
    Don't disagree re: wheels either. That color though. Saw an Irish Green 992 in the wild this weekend, it's the sex.
    I still call it The Jake.

  18. #4893
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    Can someone explain to me what the fuck is wrong with BMW anymore?

    I still call it The Jake.

  19. #4894
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,483
    No idea.

    They used to be masters of understated clean design. They could have gone the 911 route and just done subtle updates to the E46 and everyone would have been happy.

  20. #4895
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    4,583
    There's a good reason the values of older M3s and M5s are skyrocketing.

  21. #4896
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    48,790
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    My brother sold this car 1 month ago. This happened last night
    Attachment 384456
    How did the driver get out? Arent you pretty much fitted into that seat?

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  22. #4897
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,955
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the fuck is wrong with BMW anymore?


    Its like Chris Bangle is back and doing front ends now.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  23. #4898
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    It's really astonishingly ugly.

    And no doubt I'll be seeing tons of them on the road.
    I still call it The Jake.

  24. #4899
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,039
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yo Bobby, care to comment on that 964 Cab in Greenville pricing I posted last page? I’m trying to judge just how stupid the 911 market is these days.

    Tkx
    Bmills, my buddy bought a 2012 911 with 19,000 and the car looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor and he paid $60,000 for it…. He just traded it in, drove it for 2 yrs with 29,000 miles and the dealer gave him $70,400 for it…. So he drove the car for 2 years and pocketed cash…. Unreal…

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1556.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	773.2 KB 
ID:	385349


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #4900
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Bmills, my buddy bought a 2012 911 with 19,000 and the car looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor and he paid $60,000 for it…. He just traded it in, drove it for 2 yrs with 29,000 miles and the dealer gave him $70,400 for it…. So he drove the car for 2 years and pocketed cash…. Unreal…

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1556.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	773.2 KB 
ID:	385349


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That’s good flippin right there.

    I like to keep up with the 911 market and am just curious as to how much the current insanity with preowned cars has affected it. I.e. is a 100k+mile 964 really worth $80k. No, it’s not imho but if the dealer can get it then more power to them.
    I still call it The Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •