Page 143 of 172 FirstFirst ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4277
    Cement grey with acid green calipers
    I still call it The Jake.

2018s have orange calipers as an option. They'd look good on the Destroyer Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Cement grey with acid green calipers
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Just saw this sweet bentley in the hd parking lot...

Mr Stainless - I'm gonna need to see some molten tire on a rear fender to believe you can handle a Hellcat

Pagani has always had cool interiors except for poor ergonomics on that passenger side door handle. Who knew it was so firmly attached to ol Bobby's chain?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post

I see you got what I was saying.

I know all this Mopar talk must please Mazderati very much, and I know these beasts have come a long way from the '70s, but can they turn now?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    , but can they turn now?
    Nah.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Damn this seems like a lot of fun for cheap.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...367513122.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    `..><((((>`..`..`...><((((>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

350Z with a back seat! Do it.

That should be a VQ-DE, which is the right Nissan v6 to build out with a turbo. Cheap rework if anything goes wrong and it's true that it's conservatively tuned as others run much higher. Buy that shit, it even has legit rubber and rpf1 wheels to put the power down.
    Success has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan // Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after - HDT

350Z with a back seat! Do it.
    Beats the hell outta my pickup for the summer regarding fun factor that's for sure, and it's gotta do better than 13 mpg right?

Holler on the Raptor too, homeboy is going to pull the trigger fairly soon.

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    That should be a VQ-DE, which is the right Nissan v6 to build out with a turbo. Cheap rework if anything goes wrong and it's true that it's conservatively tuned as others run much higher. Buy that shit, it even has legit rubber and rpf1 wheels to put the power down.
    Good to know, thanks for the input. I've modified cars for years and know the impacts when increasing the fun Factor. But reasonably what would you expect for mileage out of a built motor like that?

I'll check and try to get a better response but my take would be to run as low a tune as possible and assume oem reliability on the block (remember it was rebuilt to handle the turbo power). You'll need to learn a bit about the setup and any fine tuning to keep it burning clean, but the VQ-DE turbos and VQ-HR n/a builds are great platforms. And the handling upgrade is key for this build, that one looks like a well balanced car. Most sell for cheap due to joe shmoe buyer not u understanding what separates a good build from bad.
    Success has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan // Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after - HDT

This car has always been a favorite of mine.

420Ztt (wins on different levels)

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Damn this seems like a lot of fun for cheap.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...367513122.html

That think looks awesome.

This car has always been a favorite of mine.

420Ztt (wins on different levels)

I bet you could get it for cheap now if this is the same car.

https://my350z.com/forum/east-canada...5-420z-tt.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    I'll check and try to get a better response but my take would be to run as low a tune as possible and assume oem reliability on the block (remember it was rebuilt to handle the turbo power). You'll need to learn a bit about the setup and any fine tuning to keep it burning clean, but the VQ-DE turbos and VQ-HR n/a builds are great platforms. And the handling upgrade is key for this build, that one looks like a well balanced car. Most sell for cheap due to joe shmoe buyer not u understanding what separates a good build from bad.
    Right on, thanks. Given the amount of power it appears you can get out of these motors, I don't understand why people do the 350 LS swaps given the weight difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    I bet you could get it for cheap now if this is the same car.

https://my350z.com/forum/east-canada...5-420z-tt.html

Right on, thanks.
    Yep. Im familiar with the car. He got rid of it for a GTR I believe.

Did your buddy decide on new or old Raptor? Shoot me a txt whenever.

That's probably what I will end up with because I like it the most. Octane Red is more rare.

Id really like to find a Maximum Steel one as they only did 28 in that color for 2017. Dark Gray with some blue in it.

They built 1100 less Chargers than Challengers in 2017.

Not only is the Charger a better car dynamically, its also more rare.

This is going to be the last all gas muscle sedan.
    Wouldn't even exist without the CTS-V...paved the way for brute American modern sedan muscle

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dont see this every day. Dino GT

< car nerd > that's a GTS < / car nerd > (targa top). Sweet cars, too bad they've appreciated to the stratosphere.

Yo Bobby S., day after thanksgiving I’m driving down the road to pick up a pizza and I pass a black 1979-80 Monte Carlo just like the one in your pictures on the side of the highway with steam billowing out from under the hood and the driver pacing frantically on his phone behind it.

I tell my wife, hey there’s a guy on the TRG that’s looking for that exact car to which she rolled her eyes and didn’t reply.

On the return trip 10 minutes later I notice a ton of flashing lights and all southbound lanes shut down as the Monte Carlo was completely engrossed in 25 foot flames. My wife then says “tell your internet ski friends that you know where you can find a good deal on that shitbox if he gets here quick enough”.

So, if you’re interested in a less than showroom quality example, I can point you to the right mile marker.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    < car nerd > that's a GTS < / car nerd > (targa top). Sweet cars, too bad they've appreciated to the stratosphere.
    NERD (youre right, but if they don't put the S on the back i dont know these things)

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Dont see this every day. Dino GT
    Just tooling around in a 380k car.

Had dealer plates on it, so i assume it's one of Herb Chambers'

His other daily drivers which he leaves parked on the street around here are a Mercedes SLR and a Veyron

For a car that wasn’t even good enough to be a Ferrari?

And as for the SLR, as good as I’m sure that car is, every time I see the one around me in traffic I think, damn that’s one ugly car.